• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is This A Human Being?

Doctors get around the Act by stopping the heart with an ultrasound-guided needle before delivering the dead baby. Gotcha.
There are 4 clinics doctors and 3 clinics who are trained and will that perform the late term abortions past viability, and yes the fetus must be dead before starting the contractions or the extraction.

From Romper:

In 2013, there were four doctors in the country who performed abortions after the 20th week of pregnancy, according to Slate. (Current numbers could be even lower.)

Which States Offer Late-Term Abortions? They Are Very Difficult To Access

They are very dangerous for the woman so the pregnancy must be a greater the to woman than the abortion.

OB/GYNs from all over the country would send their patients to one of these clinics if they needed an abortion
to prevent irreparable damage to a bodily function.

The process can last a couple of days , it is very expensive, and since the unborn is dead the induced labor is extremely painful.

When I miscarried at about 20 weeks gestation between my second and third child I went into very hard labor.
My husband rushed me to the ER hoping they could stop the labor and save my pregnancy.
The hospital told us our little was dead and had died within me.

I have given birth to 4 children but that labor when I miscarried my poor malformed little one was harder and the most painful labor I ever had.

I went over my due date with our third child and he was 10 pounds 1 ounce when he was born, but my labor was not as painful with him as was with the little one I miscarried.

Last edited:
They are very dangerous for the woman so the pregnancy must be a greater the to woman than the abortion.
Again, this isn't true. Read the links that have been provided to you. It's an elective procedure and women have a "right" to receive it in many states up to 24 weeks and in some cases beyond. Not all doctors will do it, but some will do it for elective reasons that are not to save the life of the mother. Once the fetus reaches a certain size the safest way to perform the abortion is to kill the baby and then deliver it whole because breaking it up and pulling it out piece by piece runs the risk of not getting it all out of the mother which results in serious health issues. George Tiller is an example of a doctor who would perform an elective late-term/third-trimester abortion on a mother. If you're going to deliver a baby whole anyway why would you support killing it first? Give it a chance at life. Saying it's rare is not a valid reason to support it in those rare circumstances. You can still be pro-choice without supporting elective killings of viable babies. That's evil behavior.

Last edited:
Again, this isn't true. Read the links that have been provided to you. It's an elective procedure and women have a "right" to receive it in many states up to 24 weeks and in some cases beyond. Not all doctors will do it, but some will do it for elective reasons that are not to save the life of the mother. Once the fetus reaches a certain size the safest way to perform the abortion is to kill the baby and then deliver it whole because breaking it up and pulling it out piece by piece runs the risk of not getting it all out of the mother which results in serious health issues. George Tiller is an example of a doctor who would perform an elective late-term/third-trimester abortion on a mother. If you're going to deliver a baby whole anyway why would you support killing it first? Give it a chance at life. Saying it's rare is not a valid reason to support it in those rare circumstances. You can still be pro-choice without supporting elective killings of viable babies. That's evil behavior.
An unborn is not likely to viable before 24 weeks but doctors have certain protocols to check for viability at or after 22 gestation.

As I said only 1 percent of abortions take place after 21 weeks and 80 percent of abortions after 21 weeks gestation are because of catastrophic fetal defects.

There are no elective late term abortions past viability.

Something went tragically wrong with woman’s pregnancy or with her health.

Doctor Tiller was a doctor in Kansas until he was shot to death in church in 2009.

In 2008 Kansas keep a record of all abortions at or past 22 weeks gestation.

I have posted the stats for years on this sub forum.

In was on page 8 of a PDF link that was working until about 2 years ago.

As I said there were 323 abortions at or past 22 weeks in Kansas.

92 were not viable.
121 were aborted because irreparable damage to a major bodily bodily function would occur if the pregnacy continued.

Many of the patients had been referred to Dr. Tiller by their personal OB/GYN because they were at high risk if their pregnancy continued.

Here is a link to a post I made 2019

See post # 283

The anti-abortion movement is adamant about passing laws that apply to less than one percent of all abortions. They justify pushing these unnecessary laws by claiming lots of states allow on demand abortion up to 24 weeks so there is a need to stop these frivolous women from aborting healthy fetuses. It's all bullshit. there are 3 states with 24 week limits to abortion. And the few abortions that needed the procedure were medical emergencies.

Once the laws are on the books they are hard to take off. They can be manipulated to become more restrictive and applied to younger fetuses. The fact is the partial birth ban took away from doctors and women the safest procedure for late term abortions. But, hey. It's now on the books and if you can limit abortion at 24 weeks pretty soon you can limit it at 22 weeks then 20 and so on all the while righteously maintaining you are saving little babies.

The fact that the objective of the anti-abortion group is political power to control social behavior to match the dogma of a minority religion is ignored by the savvy, embraced by the despicable or goes completely over the heads of the ignorant.

“Evangelicals believe that government is a gift from God for the common good. Good governance creates the conditions in which human beings fulfill their responsibilities as God’s image bearers and as stewards of God’s creation.” (Mission statement of the National Association of Evangelicals)

"Focus on the Family affirms that ..... God has ordained all social institutions, including the government, for the benefit of mankind and as a reflection of His divine nature. The Supreme Court's imposition of the doctrine of separation of church and state distorts the Founding Father's recognition of our unequivocally Christian nation and the protection of religious freedom for all faiths." (“Focus on the Family”position statement on Church and State)

"According to the Biblical Christian worldview, human government was instituted by God to protect our unalienable rights from our own selfish tendencies." (Statement on the role of government from:All About GOD Ministries, Inc)

"Family Research Council's mission is to advance faith, family, and freedom in public policy and the culture from a biblical worldview." FRC mission statement

It is up to Christians to “restore once again to America a biblically based legal system that protects all human life from conception to natural death,” (Cultural Impact Team Resource Manuel)

Last edited:
What is evil is forcing women to gestate and give birth against their will.

I read Dr Tiller's website before he was MURDERED by a "prolife" person. It specifically said that elective third trimester abortion was illegal in Kansas and anyone seeking one needed to provide documentation of a threat to the woman's life/health or they would be refused.

…Once the fetus reaches a certain size the safest way to perform the abortion is to kill the baby and then deliver it whole because breaking it up and pulling it out piece by piece runs the risk of not getting it all out of the mother which results in serious health issues. George Tiller is an example of a doctor who would perform an elective late-term/third-trimester abortion on a mother. ….
I finally found a working link to the Kansas 2008 abortion stats PDF

See pages 8 and 9

But, you're trying to justify it.. which is what I said.
Nobody is trying to justify killing babies. Pro-choice is asking for two things: support low risk of failure contraceptives so they are available to all women regardless of income so that there are fewer unwanted pregnancies and respect the decision of women and their families when they say they cannot provide loving and caring homes for a child or another child at this time in their lives and allow abortion. I know it's too much to ask Republicans to support the fetuses they make women carry to term, so I don't ask.It would be nice if you could stop your claque from calling women murderers but again I won't ask for the impossible.

An unborn is not likely to viable before 24 weeks but doctors have certain protocols to check for viability at or after 22 gestation.
Again, these numbers change based on location and quality of care in the area. Additionally, in some places, you can get an elective abortion past 24 weeks. George Tiller is an example of a doctor who fully admitted to doing third-trimester abortions on health viable fetuses when the mother's life was not endangered. So basically he killed the child, then delivered it dead because... reasons?

As I said only 1 percent of abortions take place
Again, something being rare isn't an excuse to support it happening for elective reasons.

It's shitty logic to support elective late-term abortions on health viable fetuses because you don't like the "anti-abortion" movement.
The number of late term abortions on healthy normal fetuses is about nil. It isn't happening. How many times do you have to be told that this is a solution looking around for a gullible and ignorant base to prey on for political gain. And yes I don't like the anti-abortion movement. I don't like their basic dishonesty and the fact that their target is poor women. You can't hurt women who have money to do what they want so you target poor women and their struggling families upon which to vent your bile. It's a hateful movement. And buried deep in hypocrisy everyone with one viable synapse knows that saving the fetus is not the objective. You betcha, I don't like the anti-abortion movement.

Not human, should we kill them when it suit us?

Tadpole_EVS_Translations_3270284_1920_L_XS_Pix.jpg

Eggs we eat are in an inactive state and not fertilized :rolleyes:
This is way overdone. If I live in the countryside and have a roadside diner, and the egg deliveryman didn't bring enough eggs for the egg salad at lunch, suppose that I use six eggs laid by six of my chickens, but the rooster managed to fertilize them that morning.

If I hardboil them and make egg salad, you won't be able to tell the difference between that egg salad and one made with unfertilized eggs.

But if I make egg salad and, because they were fertilized, I charge the diner customer the more expensive price of the chicken salad because they are "chicken," the customer will be outraged because it was egg salad, not chicken salad. You would be outraged as that customer, not because the eggs were fertilized, but because I charged the price of chicken for nothing but egg salad.

Again, these numbers change based on location and quality of care in the area. Additionally, in some places, you can get an elective abortion past 24 weeks. George Tiller is an example of a doctor who fully admitted to doing third-trimester abortions on health viable fetuses when the mother's life was not endangered. So basically he killed the child, then delivered it dead because... reasons?

Again, something being rare isn't an excuse to support it happening for elective reasons.
Again , George Tillers abortion Clinic was in Kansas :

This is a direct copy of the beginning of page 8 of the PDF I posted :

Abortions Performed at 22 Weeks or More Statistics
Physicians reporting abortions performed at 22 weeks or more were required to fill out three numbered questions on the back of the VS-213 form.[B{ In 2008, 323 abortions were performed at 22 weeks or more. The questions and answers are provided below for Kansas and out-of-state residents. Data represent reported abortions for the past calendar year.[/B]
A sample VS-213 form is contained in the appendices.

From Page 9

Gestational and diagnostic information provided by the referring physician and other health care professional(s) as well as examination and interview of the patient by attending physician.
The patient is suffering a medical emergency. Based on examination and interview of the patient by the attending physician, the physician judges that the abortion is necessary to prevent substantial and permanent damage to a major bodily function.

Last edited:
Doctors get around the Act by stopping the heart with an ultrasound-guided needle before delivering the dead baby. Gotcha.;)
Actually , it was not a way a way to get around the partial birth act.
It was an unintended consequence of the act.

I have stressed many times the jnblrn be dead before contractions or extraction of the dead unborn is extracted.

Therefore if the unborn is not already dead but the woman will suffer irreparable damage to major bodily function if the pregnacy continued, the doctor by law must put a painless lethal injection into heart of the unborn and wait until there is no heartbeat before inducing labor and before extraction begins.

This way the unborn will suffer no pain during the abortion procedure as it passes through the
birth channel .

Last edited:
Here's some more evidence of you not being refuted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

So the best you can offer is an old story of someone on the fringe who performed illegal procedures? You're really stretching here.
Not human, should we kill them when it suit us?

Tadpole_EVS_Translations_3270284_1920_L_XS_Pix.jpg
Sure, why not?

Link to a video of him saying that, please. This is the first I've heard of it, and his website said otherwise.

Again, late-term abortions on healthy viable fetuses need to be born through induced labor. The only difference is whether or not you support killing them first... which apparently you do.
I support the govt getting the **** out of it and letting doctors practice medicine without interference from it.

I support the govt getting the **** out of it and letting doctors practice medicine without interference from it.
Yup, precisely what I said. You're cool with an elective killing or a nine month fetus because.. reasons. Killing a healthy, viable fetus prior to delivery is an odd way to "practice medicine." It's pretty barbaric. But, your opinions are in good company. I don't think any civilized first world country agrees with you, but North Korea does... so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom