• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is there any honest presidential candidate out there?

In my opinion Obama stands no chance on the coldest day in hell because he is far too christian in his politics. Every other sentence he says something about God. I feel like I am in a church when I listen to him on TV. He has a great mind and everything but hes just too damn religious.

You know what? All of the Mitt Romney supporters have refrained from suggesting that he is the one who should be considered here as an honest presidential candidate.

I think that is because Mitt Romney is a very humble man and he would never proclaim himself anything but a man trying to live and work and inspire integrity.

And I also think we all know this about him.

So, in asking the question look at his record and his life and everything about him and answer the question as you believe.

He is also questionable since he himself use to run the hedge fund company that only paid 15% of taxes.

tons of disinformation in here.

There isn't a racist bone in Dr. Paul's body.

but if morons think otherwise - by all means - vote for the likes of Guliani or Clinton.

Out of the current crop of candidates, or at least the ones that we know alot about I would have to say the two that are the most straightforward, and seem the most honest, at least in comparison to the rest of them, would have to be Ron Paul, and Barack Obama. Even though I probably am not going to vote for either one, for a myriad of reasons, I do appreciate what I feel is their openess about what their stance is. I just happen not to agree with them on their stance, but I'd take Paul over Obama 10 times out of 10, based on ideaology.

I agree with this.

How is it a anti-Jewish statement?

It promotes the classic antisemitic canard in terms of jews manipulating events to their own advantage.

It promotes the classic antisemitic canard in terms of jews manipulating events to their own advantage.

Lobbiest groups have too 's the much influence. That is the story. Of course racists like you don't know how to deal with humanity without thinking they all must be racist too.

Yup, it's the same old "There's a secret cabal of the elders of Zion ruling the world behind a shadowy veil of blah blah blah blah." That crap has been propagated for god only knows how many hundreds of years in order to create a fear of the jay oh oh ess.

Same poo, same stink.

Back
Top Bottom