• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

is there an exchange treaty with the aliens

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
it has been said we have a exchange policy with the aliens, that allows a number of them to be on our planet. we then are taken to there base, I have heard the number 16. does anyone have any information on this.

The password is "tapioca", and you have to knock three times fast, then once slowly.

it has been said we have a exchange policy with the aliens, that allows a number of them to be on our planet. we then are taken to there base, I have heard the number 16. does anyone have any information on this.

Are you kidding?

Aliens lock their space ship doors when they fly close to Earth.

I now know why Lithium is so popular

Sure what’s your email address

It's actually 61, but considering how they write numbers backwards it's a common mistake.

Did you watch Men in Black last night past your bedtime??

Pfft we already have chimera squad ;)

Stargate Command has no comment on this.

Do we get to choose which humans are exchanged? Please say we do. If so, once this becomes known, I bet I can guess who people would choose to send.

By the way, where in the hell is the forever battery, Aliens? FFS!

Back
Top Bottom