• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is there a way to put a mod on ignore?

FinnMacCool said:
In other words, your gloating cause you can't help yourself can you? I wish they would ban you. They should've done it the first time around.

You're so cute when you're angry. :2wave:

KCConservative said:
Nope, just pointing out that it's frivolous to try and hide who's he's quarreling with. It's apparant to all that he and cnredd go round and round. It must sting to have his *** handed to him so often.

Sorry, KC, I'm not buying that you're not gloating. The meaning of that word is to feel or express great, often malicious joy or self-satisfaction. That word has your picture next to it. You're a great guy. :sarcasticclap

aps said:
Are you gloating about danarhea's problem with a mod? Please tell me you're not. I'm only asking for clarification.

***Why be so selective? Lets put all the moderators on 'ignore'.

aps said:
Sorry, KC, I'm not buying that you're not gloating. The meaning of that word is to feel or express great, often malicious joy or self-satisfaction. That word has your picture next to it. You're a great guy. :sarcasticclap
No one cares whether you buy it or not. I was asked if I was gloating and I said I wasn't. Take or leave it.

KCConservative said:
No one cares whether you buy it or not. I was asked if I was gloating and I said I wasn't. Take or leave it.

I care, and it shows me what kind of person you are. Thus, I leave it.

If you genuinely didn't care, you wouldn't have responded to my post. :lol:

aps said:

If you genuinely didn't care, you wouldn't have responded to my post. :lol:
Really? I'd just let you spread false information about me? Wrong again, aps.

aps said:

What kind of person I am, huh? Again with that garbage.

You do this time and time again, aps. Today you say that you know "what kind of person I am" and tomorrow you'll say "Does this mean we are making up" or some such nonsense. It is tiresome. Your mixed bag of signals tells us all we need to know.

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
Really? I'd just let you spread false information about me? Wrong again, aps.

Okay.

KCConservative said:
What kind of person I am, huh? Again with that garbage.

You do this time and time again, aps. Today you say that you know "what kind of person I am" and tomorrow you'll say "Does this mean we are making up" or some such nonsense. It is tiresome. Your mixed bag of signals tells us all we need to know.

Just when I think you're a decent person, you say something that causes me to think otherwise. Sure I run hot and cold with you, but you sure run hot and cold on this message board. When I have tried to make up with you, you have ignored me. So forgive me if I dont' think much of your character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom