• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is there a real doctor in the house?

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
this is what I have been trying to tell all of you for over a year. He is real doctor and not some quack such as those who post here. The Commies on YouTube deny society the privilege of hearing the truth he tells so they can keep us dependent, which is why it is on an alt channel since the Orwellians burn books.

He is real doctor and not some quack such as those who post here.
I AM ashamed of myself, but that sentence gave me a much-needed chuckle. Thanks.

Yes, some thoughtful people have opined that this horrific pandemic could have been handled better if politics had not reared its ugly head.

Yes, some thoughtful people feel that maybe those vaccines are NOT so benign as the powers-that-be tell us.

I took my first shot of Pfizer on August 6. I presently plan to take the second shot. I may get through it, or I may get violently ill, or I may die. But I have decided to go through with it. One reason is that I want that vaccine passport.

this is what I have been trying to tell all of you for over a year. He is real doctor and not some quack such as those who post here. The Commies on YouTube deny society the privilege of hearing the truth he tells so they can keep us dependent, which is why it is on an alt channel since the Orwellians burn books.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Fake News, Hate Speech
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2017 by Ray Vahey, BitChute is an online video hosting platform that publishes far-right conspiracy theories and videos banned by Youtube for content violations. Some notable publishers on BitChute are conspiracy theorists Alex Jones and Lauren Southern. The website lacks transparency as they do not offer an about page, and anybody uploads videos. They claim to use a peer-to-peer network to prevent censorship.

View our profile on UK media and government.

Funded by / Ownership

Bit Chute Limited owns the website, with revenue derived through membership sales and donations. Virtually all payment processors such as Paypal have banned BitChute, and advertisers have rejected them due to offensive content.

Fake news. What's with the right and fake news? Doesn't the right believe in real news anymore?

Wingnut conspiracy propaganda brought to the table by our very own Covid denier. I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

Don't listen to the OP. His plan would have cost millions of Americans their lives.

Everyone knows that by now, correct? He's all about false thread titles and keeping them bumped.

Need a doctor? go to UTUBE for advice (or bitchute) :ROFLMAO:

Don't listen to the OP. His plan would have cost millions of Americans their lives.

Everyone knows that by now, correct? He's all about false thread titles and keeping them bumped.
No, it is about suppressing all but the narrative. The Democrat media and big tech colluding; becoming like other government controlled propaganda like CCP and the North Koreans.

No, it is about suppressing all but the narrative. The Democrat media and big tech colluding; becoming like other government controlled propaganda like CCP and the North Koreans.
Holy Mother of God.

I AM ashamed of myself, but that sentence gave me a much-needed chuckle. Thanks.

Yes, some thoughtful people have opined that this horrific pandemic could have been handled better if politics had not reared its ugly head.

Yes, some thoughtful people feel that maybe those vaccines are NOT so benign as the powers-that-be tell us.

I took my first shot of Pfizer on August 6. I presently plan to take the second shot. I may get through it, or I may get violently ill, or I may die. But I have decided to go through with it. One reason is that I want that vaccine passport.
Bow your head to the king.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Fake News, Hate Speech
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2017 by Ray Vahey, BitChute is an online video hosting platform that publishes far-right conspiracy theories and videos banned by Youtube for content violations. Some notable publishers on BitChute are conspiracy theorists Alex Jones and Lauren Southern. The website lacks transparency as they do not offer an about page, and anybody uploads videos. They claim to use a peer-to-peer network to prevent censorship.

View our profile on UK media and government.

Funded by / Ownership

Bit Chute Limited owns the website, with revenue derived through membership sales and donations. Virtually all payment processors such as Paypal have banned BitChute, and advertisers have rejected them due to offensive content.

Fake news. What's with the right and fake news? Doesn't the right believe in real news anymore?

And……???

Wingnut conspiracy propaganda brought to the table by our very own Covid denier. I am shocked I tell you, shocked!
He had FAR more knowledge on this topic than YOU or any anonymous internet poster who disgraces these boards with their ignorance.

I hope these Covid denier freaks enjoy their freedom now because they are gonna burn in hell later.

He had FAR more knowledge on this topic than YOU or any anonymous internet poster who disgraces these boards with their ignorance.
He apparently has an agenda, you can listen to him as I'll pass. I could post thousands of opinions of doctors that would disagree with him. Many actually having training and experience with virology and the like as opposed to a family physician with experience in dermatology. You find one guy that agrees with your position and he becomes the ultimate authority on the matter. You are just too funny.

You can buy a Chinese fake vacuum passport for about $20. They can't have seized all of them!

He's not highly thought of in his local medical community, let alone elsewhere.

He apparently has an agenda, you can listen to him as I'll pass. I could post thousands of opinions of doctors that would disagree with him. Many actually having training and experience with virology and the like as opposed to a family physician with experience in dermatology. You find one guy that agrees with your position and he becomes the ultimate authority on the matter. You are just too funny.
More than one guy. I have posted them before. Many are in hiding from the left.

You can buy a Chinese fake vacuum passport for about $20. They can't have seized all of them!
I bet that using a fake vaccine passport may be considered by the powers-that-be as a major crime, worthy of a harsh punishment.

Dr. Stock is a holistic practitioner, also known as a quack 🦆

Back
Top Bottom