• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is there a pic thread?

00timh

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I figure there is in here somehwere. Just curious as to what y'all look like.

I'll gladly show my pic if you don't laugh?

They are in the basement I learned. You know what I look like tho. I know you from the other place, but I'd rather remain anon;)

Mine is easy it is my avatar. I am the one in the middle LOL The two lovely ladies in the picture are my wife and daughter.

It's in the Tavern, tim. To join the Tavern: Go to your User Control panel. Click Permission Groups from list on the right side. Go all the way to the bottom of the list until you see The Wanderers. Click to Join. After acceptance, you will be able to access the Tavern, which is right above the Basement on your menu of forums. :)

If you've been on DP for 3 months and have 300+ posts, you too can get to the Tavern and see all of our sexxy pics. :)

Thanks. Found the place and posted pics.

do you break up dishes there:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom