• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is there a doctor in the house?

Well, all three were actually a nightmare, in and of themselves. :D So my question is YES, to all 3! :lol:

I heard the humidity, heat, and bugs are freaking nasty during the summer

I heard the humidity, heat, and bugs are freaking nasty during the summer

Not nearly as bad as where I am now. I asked my husband today what on Earth possessed us to move to the surface of the sun. I am soooooooo ready to move back to New York.

Not nearly as bad as where I am now. I asked my husband today what on Earth possessed us to move to the surface of the sun. I am soooooooo ready to move back to New York.

You might Hawaii a nice compromise..

That's it to heck with doctors, ask strangers for medical advise.................................duh.

I'm an amateur gynecologist if you're under 50 years old and 200 pounds.

Um...I date older women and 200 isn't bad if you're not 5'1".

Daddy likes some cushion.

That would be bigger around then tall. :shock:

That would be bigger around then tall. :shock:

Yeah that may be a little much...but hey, if the love is there.

For me, if a woman is 5'6", I'd say the ideal weight is between 145 and 160. She won't waddle when she walks, but she has an ass that, when I slap it, it slaps back. That's good stuff.

How I would love to do that! LOL but I can't afford it. I read once that the cost of living in Hawaii is higher than Beverly Hills. Not in my budget. :D

Not on the big island. Lina has been looking in to it. She's found homes in the under $200k range. Gas is high ($4.50ish), milk is $6 a gallon, health insurance is provided by the state and paid for by sales taxes so vacationers cover a good chunk of it and there is no state income tax. Oh, and the speed limit is 55 and there are no marked police cars. They drive their own cars.

Not on the big island. Lina has been looking in to it. She's found homes in the under $200k range. Gas is high ($4.50ish), milk is $6 a gallon, health insurance is provided by the state and paid for by sales taxes so vacationers cover a good chunk of it and there is no state income tax. Oh, and the speed limit is 55 and there are no marked police cars. They drive their own cars.

Nice. Also, higher cost of living = higher wages, so it usually works out in the end.

Nice. Also, higher cost of living = higher wages, so it usually works out in the end.

Well it's kind of her latest tangent and won't likely amount to much, I'm several years away from being able to liquidate to make a move like that anyway. Nice thing is if we wanted to it is realistic for us, it would just take some time and planning.

I need some advice on a bruise-like spot that has been getting bigger over the last week. I'm thinking it MIGHT be a bite of some kind, but I'm really not sure. Any dermatologists or nurses or whatever interested in giving me a non-binding opinion?

You should go to the doctor.. and take a look at recluse spider bites on the net.

Back
Top Bottom