• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IS THERE A CONNECTION BETWEEN CHINA AND smithfield foods smithfield va?

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Now there's a rumor going around saying China wants to buy Smithfield foods..
If this deal goes through or not I can not say.
However I do know that the Chinese have failed on health regulations concerning pork in the past.

As a matter of fact some pet food from China was not good..

I remember when the Japanese started buying a lot stuff in America they left.

However this ain't the Japanese this is the Chinese they might not be so quick to leave they might want to stay.

It is one thing to trust electrical such as T.V'S, cellphones computers to foreign nations but to trust our food to a nation that is known for breaking health food issues?

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your views or comments on this subject.:peace

Now there's a rumor going around saying China wants to buy Smithfield foods..
If this deal goes through or not I can not say.
However I do know that the Chinese have failed on health regulations concerning pork in the past.

As a matter of fact some pet food from China was not good..

I remember when the Japanese started buying a lot stuff in America they left.

However this ain't the Japanese this is the Chinese they might not be so quick to leave they might want to stay.

It is one thing to trust electrical such as T.V'S, cellphones computers to foreign nations but to trust our food to a nation that is known for breaking health food issues?

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your views or comments on this subject.:peace

Well first it is not just a rumor. It has been well reported.

Second, they are just buying the company and everything else will remain the same so far as I have heard i.e. they will still be making the ham here in the US, just the profits will go elsewhere.

I have no problem with China buying US-based manufacturing. In fact it is encouraging as China would be less likely to engage in policies that would destroy the US dollar if they have an increased holding in dollar-backed enterprises.

It's not going to change how Smithfield operates in the US. The buyer understands US regulations and will comply with those regulations when selling meat in that country.

Yep, this is not a rumor, it's an established fact. A private company, Shuanghui, wants to buy Smithfield for $47 billion.

Rejecting the sale is classic xenophobia. The US produced bad meat under terrible conditions for decades, until TR cracked down. If you're worried about bad meat, then I recommend you write to your representatives and push for more inspectors and better FDA oversight. In fact, the EU bans US beef because we use too much hormones for their liking.

Plus, consumption of pork in the US is on the decline, while it's through the roof in China. American-made pork will go to China; Chinese-made pork is highly unlikely to ever be shipped to the US.

I see no viable reason to oppose the sale.

Well first it is not just a rumor. It has been well reported.

Second, they are just buying the company and everything else will remain the same so far as I have heard i.e. they will still be making the ham here in the US, just the profits will go elsewhere.

I have no problem with China buying US-based manufacturing. In fact it is encouraging as China would be less likely to engage in policies that would destroy the US dollar if they have an increased holding in dollar-backed enterprises.

Suppose down the road in the future China doesn't like how things are handled in the U.S. after all it is their company..:peace

It's not going to change how Smithfield operates in the US. The buyer understands US regulations and will comply with those regulations when selling meat in that country.

So the American business progress can only be reached by selling to Foreign Nations?

Am I missing something here?

Cause everybody keeps saying buy American products and they keep selling American companies?
So are we to buy Chinese products pork or fiat "Chrysler" products or Flemmish "Budwieser"products now?:peace

Yep, this is not a rumor, it's an established fact. A private company, Shuanghui, wants to buy Smithfield for $47 billion.

Rejecting the sale is classic xenophobia. The US produced bad meat under terrible conditions for decades, until TR cracked down. If you're worried about bad meat, then I recommend you write to your representatives and push for more inspectors and better FDA oversight. In fact, the EU bans US beef because we use too much hormones for their liking.

Plus, consumption of pork in the US is on the decline, while it's through the roof in China. American-made pork will go to China; Chinese-made pork is highly unlikely to ever be shipped to the US.

I see no viable reason to oppose the sale.

Well like I said in the previous post.
Chrysler Fiat holds the majority of stock
Budweiser beer sold out
and now Smithfield foods is on the block.

So remind me again about the progress of American corporate business ,, cause if a company is doing good it expands it buys, these guys are shrinking and selling and not just in one area..

So what are we to become "AMERICA "LAND OF TAKE OUT ORDERS"?

America depends on the foreign nations of the world for the following
Money
Labor
Energy
Imports.
So what's left?:peace

Suppose down the road in the future China doesn't like how things are handled in the U.S. after all it is their company..:peace

Then they can move elsewhere. Until then, they have to operate under US law. Since Smithfield is HQ'd in Virginia, I am pretty sure that the VA health department will go after them full-bore if something goes wrong. I think I read something a few years ago, a lot of localities in the state were already up in Smithfield's grill because communities were using zoning to block their expansion of the farms that raise the pigs over water concerns.

So the American business progress can only be reached by selling to Foreign Nations?

Am I missing something here?

Cause everybody keeps saying buy American products and they keep selling American companies?
So are we to buy Chinese products pork or fiat "Chrysler" products or Flemmish "Budwieser"products now?:peace

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Business combinations happen all the time; it has nothing to do with nationalism so I don't even know why you're bringing that up. Shuanghui International Holdings isn't China, and Smithfield isn't America.

So remind me again about the progress of American corporate business
'kay

• US companies exported $2.2 trillion of goods and services in 2012.
• That's 14% of 2012's GDP.
• US manufacturing output is at historic highs.
• Most of the hiring over the past few years has been private sector; the public sector has been shedding jobs.

America depends on the foreign nations of the world for the following....
And other nations depend on the US for a wide variety of goods, services, products, research, education, training and so forth.

Protectionism doesn't work. E.g. if we shut down a private Chinese company from buying a US company, China could retaliate by kicking US companies out of China, or paying even less attention to counterfeit products, or refuse to allow an American company to buy a Chinese company. "Fortress America" is not an option.

Besides, one company buying another? That's something known as the free markets. I guess promoting the free market only counts when it's the US buying everyone else out, eh? ;)

Then they can move elsewhere. Until then, they have to operate under US law. Since Smithfield is HQ'd in Virginia, I am pretty sure that the VA health department will go after them full-bore if something goes wrong. I think I read something a few years ago, a lot of localities in the state were already up in Smithfield's grill because communities were using zoning to block their expansion of the farms that raise the pigs over water concerns.

Strange I read a few years ago the pet food coming out of China was not healthy for pets but sold in America.:peace

'kay

• US companies exported $2.2 trillion of goods and services in 2012.
• That's 14% of 2012's GDP.
• US manufacturing output is at historic highs.
• Most of the hiring over the past few years has been private sector; the public sector has been shedding jobs.

And other nations depend on the US for a wide variety of goods, services, products, research, education, training and so forth.

Protectionism doesn't work. E.g. if we shut down a private Chinese company from buying a US company, China could retaliate by kicking US companies out of China, or paying even less attention to counterfeit products, or refuse to allow an American company to buy a Chinese company. "Fortress America" is not an option.

Besides, one company buying another? That's something known as the free markets. I guess promoting the free market only counts when it's the US buying everyone else out, eh? ;)

Well first of all , I noticed you presented the exports but said nothing of the imports or the IOU to China.
Now if you say that the imports coming into America are equal to the exports going out ,I have a question, why does America have trade deficits?

As far as the retaliation of China , China is more interested in American customers than American companies , for without good customers ya can't buy ****, you can sell though just like American companies are doing.:peace

Strange I read a few years ago the pet food coming out of China was not healthy for pets but sold in America.:peace

Pet food coming out of the US is not particularly healthy for pets either from what I have read, but they are not subject to the same standards as human food.

Well first of all , I noticed you presented the exports but said nothing of the imports or the IOU to China.
You didn't ask about them. You asked about "the progress of American business," not "the purchasing habits of the American consumer" or "who are the major creditors of the US."

Now if you say that the imports coming into America are equal to the exports going out ,I have a question, why does America have trade deficits?
I said no such thing. We have a well-reported trade deficit.

What I said was:
• Exports were $2.2 trillion in 2012, and that's 14% of GDP.
• Manufacturing output is at record highs.

It's also worth noting that this sale will result in more exports of food to China. Not really seeing how that's automatically a bad thing, especially if no one else is stepping up to the plate to buy Smithfield.

I.e. American business is actually doing reasonably well, despite recovering from a massive recession, and terrible international economic conditions. We can't suddenly stop imports without causing major economic harm to the US and our partners abroad.

By the way, mercantilism and protectionism are bankrupt economic philosophies. Having a trade deficit is not, in fact, a problem.

As far as the retaliation of China , China is more interested in American customers than American companies...
Not enough that they won't retaliate if they believe it's in their best interests.

And again, all's fair in love and free market capitalism. You can't proclaim that the markets can be free in one breath, and then scream that "we cannot allow China to buy our companies" in the next.

Pet food coming out of the US is not particularly healthy for pets either from what I have read, but they are not subject to the same standards as human food.

Putting the wrong ingredients to any food sold for any living food is not a good thing.

Now I could go in to further diseases like mad cow disease but it is all the same point

The customers do have some rights ya know , and they need no government approval to invoke those rights,, they just stop buying what they do not like ,the word Boycott comes to mind.:peace

You didn't ask about them. You asked about "the progress of American business," not "the purchasing habits of the American consumer" or "who are the major creditors of the US."

I said no such thing. We have a well-reported trade deficit.

What I said was:
• Exports were $2.2 trillion in 2012, and that's 14% of GDP.
• Manufacturing output is at record highs.

It's also worth noting that this sale will result in more exports of food to China. Not really seeing how that's automatically a bad thing, especially if no one else is stepping up to the plate to buy Smithfield.

I.e. American business is actually doing reasonably well, despite recovering from a massive recession, and terrible international economic conditions. We can't suddenly stop imports without causing major economic harm to the US and our partners abroad.

By the way, mercantilism and protectionism are bankrupt economic philosophies. Having a trade deficit is not, in fact, a problem.

Not enough that they won't retaliate if they believe it's in their best interests.

And again, all's fair in love and free market capitalism. You can't proclaim that the markets can be free in one breath, and then scream that "we cannot allow China to buy our companies" in the next.

I would think that since the global market came on the scene and since "free trade" was introduced that the progress of American business would somewhat depend on the balance of imports and exports.
For say if you have XXX exports going out and you have XXX XXX imports coming in that is not progress , that is not competition even that is scraps from the table.

So China is going to buy a food plant in America and export food to China. lol
That's like saying I buy a candy shop and get candy sent to my house. lol.

So how is the current economic system working in America ?

Does America have a national debt?
Does America owe any IOU'S to other countries?

Is the wealth of America well divided for more money in circulation ?
Does America owe any money to the trade deficits that are not a problem?

Does America have a small unemployment problem in unskilled labor as well as College grads?

Just because I'm in a good mood today just how much fuel does it cost to get American products to cheap foreign labor and how much does it cost to get the finished product back?

Everything China does is in their best interest; Communist country remember?

America is a Capitalist country , but Capitalism runs on money , ambition and competition not free trade come on over set up shop, sell prices cheaper better than mine, let the government bail me out when I get in trouble , this is not Capitalism it's just a chicken**** way of doing business.:peace

Putting the wrong ingredients to any food sold for any living food is not a good thing.

Now I could go in to further diseases like mad cow disease but it is all the same point

The customers do have some rights ya know , and they need no government approval to invoke those rights,, they just stop buying what they do not like ,the word Boycott comes to mind.:peace

Boycott their hams and pork products because China owns the company and they will just sell them to other people here and abroad. No big deal other than it makes the boycotters look like the Xenophobic reactionary asses they would be.

Boycott their hams and pork products because China owns the company and they will just sell them to other people here and abroad. No big deal other than it makes the boycotters look like the Xenophobic reactionary asses they would be.

Ha I wasn't talking about boycotting China's products, couldn't do that anyway.

Over half the American products are built overseas anyway.

However American products ?
Well, that's a bit of a different story it's already being done but not like the walk out boycott of the Buses in the civil rights.
This is a slow death more auto sales ,more electronic sales, more communication sales, more video sales in short more RETAIL SALES. going to foreign nations not just China

Check American companies in trouble compare that to companies in overseas in trouble.:peace

Ha I wasn't talking about boycotting China's products, couldn't do that anyway.

Over half the American products are built overseas anyway.

However American products ?
Well, that's a bit of a different story it's already being done but not like the walk out boycott of the Buses in the civil rights.
This is a slow death more auto sales ,more electronic sales, more communication sales, more video sales in short more RETAIL SALES. going to foreign nations not just China

Check American companies in trouble compare that to companies in overseas in trouble.:peace

All large scale manufacturing is in trouble. Agribusiness is about the only safe US business there is and the liberal granola eaters are doing their best to try to destroy that one too.

I would think that since the global market came on the scene and since "free trade" was introduced that the progress of American business would somewhat depend on the balance of imports and exports.
It doesn't. The idea that a trade deficit is bad is a mercantilist belief, not free markets or modern economic theories.

For say if you have XXX exports going out and you have XXX XXX imports coming in that is not progress....
It's fine. It does not harm the US to have a trade deficit.

So China is going to buy a food plant in America and export food to China.
Yes, that is pretty much the plan. Again, consumption of pork in the US is falling, and in China it's increasing.

So how is the current economic system working in America ? Does America have a national debt? Does America owe any IOU'S to other countries?
It's working fairly well. In fact, the US is insanely affluent compared to most of the world.

We've had debts for a long time, so do most nations. Including China.

Is the wealth of America well divided for more money in circulation ?
I'm not sure what question you're asking.

Does America owe any money to the trade deficits that are not a problem?
There is no direct connection between trade deficits and foreign debt holdings.

Does America have a small unemployment problem in unskilled labor as well as College grads?
Complaining about trade deficits will not change the fact that labor is just as much of a free market as anything else. If a Chinese factory can make the same goods at the same quality at 1/10 the cost, then that job is going abroad, and that's that.

Just because I'm in a good mood today just how much fuel does it cost to get American products to cheap foreign labor and how much does it cost to get the finished product back?
Apparently, not enough to offset the higher labor costs in the US.

Everything China does is in their best interest; Communist country remember?
Uh, yeah, China has been liberalizing their economy for over 10 years now. They're not really Communists anymore.

America is a Capitalist country , but Capitalism runs on money, ambition and competition not free trade come on over set up shop, sell prices cheaper better than mine, let the government bail me out when I get in trouble , this is not Capitalism it's just a chicken**** way of doing business.
Uh, no. If I can produce the same quality product for a lower price, and I can sell more of my goods than the guy next door, that's about as naked a form of capitalism as it gets.

Lots of very successful market-driven nations have relied heavily on government for all sorts of support -- including Japan, Singapore, Germany, and yes, the good ol' US of A. We've spent decades shoveling taxpayer dollars at farmers and argribusiness R&D.

All large scale manufacturing is in trouble. Agribusiness is about the only safe US business there is and the liberal granola eaters are doing their best to try to destroy that one too.

Try outsourcing more jobs to cheap labor, since 2000 , what has it done for the economics of America?:peace

It doesn't. The idea that a trade deficit is bad is a mercantilist belief, not free markets or modern economic theories.

It's fine. It does not harm the US to have a trade deficit.

Yes, that is pretty much the plan. Again, consumption of pork in the US is falling, and in China it's increasing.

It's working fairly well. In fact, the US is insanely affluent compared to most of the world.

We've had debts for a long time, so do most nations. Including China.

I'm not sure what question you're asking.

There is no direct connection between trade deficits and foreign debt holdings.

Complaining about trade deficits will not change the fact that labor is just as much of a free market as anything else. If a Chinese factory can make the same goods at the same quality at 1/10 the cost, then that job is going abroad, and that's that.

Apparently, not enough to offset the higher labor costs in the US.

Uh, yeah, China has been liberalizing their economy for over 10 years now. They're not really Communists anymore.

Uh, no. If I can produce the same quality product for a lower price, and I can sell more of my goods than the guy next door, that's about as naked a form of capitalism as it gets.

Lots of very successful market-driven nations have relied heavily on government for all sorts of support -- including Japan, Singapore, Germany, and yes, the good ol' US of A. We've spent decades shoveling taxpayer dollars at farmers and argribusiness R&D.

Ya know I keep getting these post trying to say economics is complex it's this way or that way and the new trend "it's ok to be in debt up to your eyes..

Frankly I don't buy that,,economics is fairly simple you take what money you have coming in you pay the immediate bills, take whats left and pay down some of the big bills ,and after that you save., This is called a budget . In reality those that have one are independent and self sufficient those that don't beg the government for money , live in shelters or file bankrupt or is it chapter 7 or chapter 11 either way it means one thing you can't pay your debts. Some people may say it's alright to be in debt , these are usually the same people that are telling the poor and working poor to "PAY THEIR WAY?
There was a time in America if you could not pay your debts you were considered a low class person but since debt fell on more than one corporation and CEO it seems to be the new trend of what to do; except not the middle class the poor working class or the poor huh???

As far as Labor being a free market , Labor when working is also customers and customers are not a free market , although they are a necessity.

You can produce quality products till Hell freezes over without customers you got a lot of inventory, no profits but a lot of inventory, cause more labor without jobs means less customers wanting to buy and when they do, they buy products from foreign nations "free trade remember" top retail sales Walmart top used car sales Japanese, top T.V , Cellphone sales FAR EAST:peace

economics is fairly simple you take what money you have coming in you pay the immediate bills, take whats left and pay down some of the big bills ,and after that you save.
You've got 300 million Americans, nearly 30 million businesses (25 of which are sole proprietors), foreign trade, taxes, regulations legal requirements, R&D, education, safety standards.... An economy is not a simple thing.

Even individual finance is not quite that simple. Anyone with a 30 year mortgage is taking on a very large debt, far in excess of what they can pay off in a single year. Yet it is still often a good choice to buy a home.

I.e. It's okay to be in debt, as long as you are capable of paying it off. Even if it takes half your life to do so.

And of course, you could be married, you could have kids, you could be dealing with divorce, you could have investments. Not everyone can fill out a 1040-EZ.

There was a time in America if you could not pay your debts you were considered a low class person....
Yes, fortunately the days of debtors' prisons are long over, huh? ;)

FYI, bankruptcy laws were tightened significantly in 2005. It's a lot harder to get away from your debts.

Also, keep in mind that roughly 60% of bankruptcies are a result of medical conditions and medical bills. Are you a reprobate who deserves moral sanctioning, if you can't pay your bills because you have cancer, can't work, and lose your health insurance?

As far as Labor being a free market , Labor when working is also customers and customers are not a free market , although they are a necessity.
Meaning what, I as a consumer should not have the right to choose what I want to purchase?

You can produce quality products till Hell freezes over without customers you got a lot of inventory, no profits but a lot of inventory, cause more labor without jobs means less customers wanting to buy and when they do, they buy products from foreign nations "free trade remember" top retail sales Walmart top used car sales Japanese, top T.V , Cellphone sales FAR EAST:peace
Uh. English translation, please?

Also, keep in mind that "jobs going abroad" is only one reason for the drastic drop-off in manufacturing employment. The other is automation. You need a lot fewer human beings to build a car today than you did 20 or 30 years ago, and the remaining workers tend to need more advanced skills than in the past. E.g. most of the welding is now done by robots, not humans.

Do you plan to outlaw automation next?

You've got 300 million Americans, nearly 30 million businesses (25 of which are sole proprietors), foreign trade, taxes, regulations legal requirements, R&D, education, safety standards.... An economy is not a simple thing.

Even individual finance is not quite that simple. Anyone with a 30 year mortgage is taking on a very large debt, far in excess of what they can pay off in a single year. Yet it is still often a good choice to buy a home.

I.e. It's okay to be in debt, as long as you are capable of paying it off. Even if it takes half your life to do so.

And of course, you could be married, you could have kids, you could be dealing with divorce, you could have investments. Not everyone can fill out a 1040-EZ.

Yes, fortunately the days of debtors' prisons are long over, huh? ;)

FYI, bankruptcy laws were tightened significantly in 2005. It's a lot harder to get away from your debts.

Also, keep in mind that roughly 60% of bankruptcies are a result of medical conditions and medical bills. Are you a reprobate who deserves moral sanctioning, if you can't pay your bills because you have cancer, can't work, and lose your health insurance?

Meaning what, I as a consumer should not have the right to choose what I want to purchase?

Uh. English translation, please?

Also, keep in mind that "jobs going abroad" is only one reason for the drastic drop-off in manufacturing employment. The other is automation. You need a lot fewer human beings to build a car today than you did 20 or 30 years ago, and the remaining workers tend to need more advanced skills than in the past. E.g. most of the welding is now done by robots, not humans.

Do you plan to outlaw automation next?

Well, first of all lets take the wealth of America who has it how many control it.

Second of all of course average Americans get blindsided by unexpected debts the gas prices is one of many plus medical divorce ect.
The strong Americans deal with this .
Being in debt is ok , as long as you're capable of paying it off even if it takes the rest of your life
Would that be "YOUR" life or the next generation , or the next or the next? just curious.

As far as bankruptcy laws being tightened in 2005, I wouldn't say they were that tight .
After all 740 million went to corporations because they had a bit of red ink
In short their profits dropped and they went crying like a bitch to the government for taxpayer money, I remind you sir these were private companies not government nor public companies.
Keyword private as if "government has no business telling private companies how they should be run" as if we are going to get government out of your pocket" right after we loan these private corporations money. lol

Odd I thought Bear Sterns was a bank?

All consumers have a right to choose what they wish to purchase, a lot of consumers lost their house car and had to take a lower paying job to survive.
A lot of consumers didn't forget that, some think if we as Americans are not good enough to work and get paid by American corporations, why should we as Americans buy products from American corporations.
After all nothing personal just business.

American business is not exactly winning in the global market of globalization.
Tax revenue will tell you that , the national debt will tell you that, IOU'S to other Nations will tell you that,numbers do not lie.

If in fact there is such a drastic drop off of manufacturing and automation is such a key in outsourcing jobs , what are these cheap foreign labor workers doing?
I mean if you need fewer human beings to build a car why pay for all that fuel going back and forth to get a fixed part?

The price of oil /gas/fuel is a lot more expensive than it was 20 or 30 years ago.
Ah so these advanced skill workers are so plentiful in 3rd world countries and communist countries but not in America huh?
I kept check on an automatic robot welding machine in 1995 , you know you can't just walk away from those things . I know some people hear the word robot and they start thinking of Lost in Space the car on Knight Rider or something. It ain't like that and judging from our scientific research we are a long way from A. I.:peace

Well, first of all lets take the wealth of America who has it how many control it.
That has nothing to do with outsourcing or trade deficits, or the strength of American companies abroad.

Second of all of course average Americans get blindsided by unexpected debts the gas prices is one of many plus medical divorce ect. The strong Americans deal with this.
Going bankrupt because of medical bills has nothing to do with whether or not you are a "strong American."

Some people go bankrupt because they are irresponsible. Many go bankrupt because of circumstances beyond their control, in which case the individual should not be the subject of moral censure.

Being in debt is ok , as long as you're capable of paying it off even if it takes the rest of your life. Would that be "YOUR" life or the next generation , or the next or the next? just curious.
If you're talking government debts, which again really have nothing to do with trade deficits or foreign purchases of domestic companies, then it doesn't matter. All that matters is that we can pay the tab.

In the short term, that's not a problem at all. In the long term, the issues are demographic, and have nothing to do with a Chinese company buying a US pork producer.

As far as bankruptcy laws being tightened in 2005, I wouldn't say they were that tight . After all 740 million went to corporations because they had a bit of red ink
Bankruptcy laws governing individuals were tightened in 2005.

If you're referring to TARP, you appear to be rather uninformed.

American business is not exactly winning in the global market of globalization.
We're doing fine. In fact, foreign investment in the US is actually a good thing in this respect, because it indicates that people outside the US have faith in those businesses, and in American capabilities.

What you need to worry about is when foreigners don't want to invest in the US.

Tax revenue will tell you that
Tax revenues are up

the national debt will tell you that
Government debt doesn't say anything about the health of international corporations based in the US

If in fact there is such a drastic drop off of manufacturing and automation is such a key in outsourcing jobs , what are these cheap foreign labor workers doing?
Making cheap stuff like socks and TV's. The US makes high-end high-value equipment.

The price of oil /gas/fuel is a lot more expensive than it was 20 or 30 years ago.
Not so much, when you adjust for inflation.

And what does it matter? If it's cheaper to build it in North America, it'll get built here.

Ah so these advanced skill workers are so plentiful in 3rd world countries and communist countries but not in America huh?
Depends on the product. Some of it can be very advanced (e.g. LCD screens), some isn't (e.g. socks).

I kept check on an automatic robot welding machine in 1995 , you know you can't just walk away from those things .
That was then. This is now:

Back
Top Bottom