• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is There A Charity That Gives Money Only To The Ukraine Cause?

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I was online seeing a bunch of charities claiming aid to Ukraine but reading the fine print some give to many nations
Does anyone have the name of a charity that directs monies only to Ukraine?

I was online seeing a bunch of charities claiming aid to Ukraine but reading the fine print some give to many nations
Try:

All charities pay their office holders first, second and third. If anything is left, they consider giving it to a cause. It kills them to do it but to keep the irs at bay they do it.

There are many. A search should easily find them. I think there's a Ukranian Red Cross; one example is, Humble Bundle for a few more days is selling a game bundle with all the money going to help Ukraine.

The Ukrainian government has also set up bank accounts to donate directly to the government, one for military aid and one for non military aid I believe.

All charities pay their office holders first, second and third. If anything is left, they consider giving it to a cause. It kills them to do it but to keep the irs at bay they do it.
Oh, hush.

Moderator's Warning:
Stay on topic or thread bans/points will follow.

Back
Top Bottom