• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the world a better place with Trump in it?

JC Callender

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Or worse? And why?

My guess would be better, as he's created so many jobs and has built some beautiful buildings and golf courses. Sure he's crass, but so are a lot of people.

Better. He's going to make me $100,000+ this election cycle.

Or worse? And why?

My guess would be better, as he's created so many jobs and has built some beautiful buildings and golf courses. Sure he's crass, but so are a lot of people.

Trump is a Robin Hood who steals money from his gullible and greedy investors and takes some of it for himself while paying off his factors of production (employees) for their part.

He is just like any other cutthroat vulture capitalist.

Since he mostly preys upon others of his own kind, I feel no sympathy for him.

I see little difference between him and Buffett or Marriott or any of the other vulture capitalists.

They lie, cheat, and steal from each other while spreading some of their venture capital around.

They abuse the bankruptcy laws and get rich doing so.

Is the Nation a better place with them or without them ??

They are a cancer upon a cancer. So it really does not matter either way.

Until some kind of Mary Matlin or George Carville comes out with some kind of political add where someone who was laid off by someone like Mitt Romney says their spouse died because they could not get medical treatment anymore after the layoff -- until then nobody is going to care much that Trump is abusing the bankruptcy laws to get rich.

That's just Trump's game -- stealing from the rich to make yourself richer.

Selling campaign merchandise.

Congrats! I have to ask, though, who is buying it? I haven't seen much Trump OR Clinton stuff being flaunted out there yet. Maybe it is just where I live.

Congrats! I have to ask, though, who is buying it? I haven't seen much Trump OR Clinton stuff being flaunted out there yet. Maybe it is just where I live.
Haven't been pushing it very hard yet. Mostly just been putting Trump buttons/bumper stickers/shirts on my table when I am out petitioning on statewide ballot measures. I primarily work in small (sub-5000 population) towns when petitioning, and people tend to be more conservative in those places anyway. Can't really pin down a set demographic of people who have been buying. Primarily white people obviously, but it has been a broad spectrum otherwise.

As far as potential earnings, I am just guessing at this point, but my gut tells me it could be insane money. People usually start going nuts over campaign merchandise after the conventions. Fortunately that's around the time county fair season kicks off, so could be a gold mine. Have a few friends who have been working Trump rallies and they claim they are making a killing, I suspect those might start getting saturated with vendors pretty soon though. So still don't know what my strategy is going to be this summer. Leaning towards working the county fair/rodeo circuit in heavily republican places. Have made a killing selling gun rights stuff at those types of events in past years.

It's still early, that's why.

This is going to be the most important election we have ever had -- at least since Lincoln.

Back
Top Bottom