• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is The US Better Than Bin Laden?

Is the US better than Bin Laden?

• The US has a higher moral standard than Bin Laden.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • The US is not any better than Bin Laden.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

BillyBadAss

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have come to the conclusion that the US is no better nor any different than Bin Laden. Who will argue against me?

No one with a clue...:shrug:

cnredd said:
No one with a clue...:shrug:
That's right, no one with a clue would argue, because they know I am right.

Well Bin Laden and his men murder innocents on purpose. Then again some US soldiers torture and beat prisoners in their care. ???????

I do not know who is "better". Both have done "evil atrocities". But I would not say the US is "worse" than bin Laden.

BillyBadAss said:
I have come to the conclusion that the US is no better nor any different than Bin Laden. Who will argue against me?

I will argue that you are an anti-American propogandist who has no single clue of what he's talking about, I suggest you move to Iran and see how long you last before the peace loving peoples there saw off your head and then broadcast it on AlJazeera.

GarzaUK said:
Well Bin Laden and his men murder innocents on purpose. Then again some US soldiers torture and beat prisoners in their care. ???????

aww what's the matter you Brits still cranky about getting your asses tromped by a bunch of farm boys armed with pitchforks and good ideas?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
The only attrocities that have been committed have been by your Commie heroes.

Commie heroes?:confused:

Who would that be?

Oh I don't know maybe the inspiration to every Communist despot in the history of the world your reveered Karl Marx himself.

"Communist" and "despot" are contradictory.

I don't like any dictator, no matter what they claim to be.

Its "revered", learn how to spell.

aww what's the matter you Brits still cranky about getting your asses tromped by a bunch of farm boys armed with pitchforks and good ideas?

Not really - it happened 200 years before I was born. Or are you trying to change the subject on the goings on in a particular jail in Iraq that will smear the USA's image for decades to come.

I feel Navy Pride using the word "liberal" on this thread, I can smell it. :smile: :roll:

I'd change the "US" to The Bush Administration.

I think the American people, as a whole, have much higher standards then their current government.

Middleground said:
I'd change the "US" to The Bush Administration.

I think the American people, as a whole, have much higher standards then their current government.

Well said!!

Comrade Brian said:
"Communist" and "despot" are contradictory.

I don't like any dictator, no matter what they claim to be.

Its "revered", learn how to spell.

In your imagined reality where Communism isn't Communism.

You can keep saying it all you want but it doesn't make it true.

The Soviets WERE Communist and the Red Chinese ARE Communist.

Your utopian horseshit has no basis in reality.

The Soviets WERE Communist and the Red Chinese ARE Communist.

Your utopian horseshit has no basis in reality.

You mind has no basis in reality if you think China is communist! lol

GarzaUK said:
Not really - it happened 200 years before I was born. Or are you trying to change the subject on the goings on in a particular jail in Iraq that will smear the USA's image for decades to come.

I feel Navy Pride using the word "liberal" on this thread, I can smell it. :smile: :roll:

Oh ya well good for you but you British hung my country men for fighting against them, we demanded liberty or death and your red coats gave us death, it was your country which suspended Habeas Corpus and forced the Church of England down our throat, it is your red coats who raped our women and looted our property and stole our liberty and our lives, it was your country that oppressed the masses on 5 separate continents through the most oppressive of policies called Mercantalism, it is your country that oppressed the peoples of Ireland by treating the Catholics as Second class citizens, it is your country that was perverted by dreams of Empire not mine, it is your country that was an evil imperialist colonizer of the Middle East not mine, it is your country which gave Saddam Hussein the formula for VX gas not mine, and now it is my country which has to clean the mess you people made over there.

Doesn't feel to good when someone denegrates your country does it?

Oh ya well good for you but you British hung my country men for fighting against them, we demanded liberty or death and your red coats gave us death, it was your country which suspended Habeas Corpus and forced the Church of England down our throat, it is your red coats who raped our women and looted our property and stole our liberty and our lives, it was your country that oppressed the masses on 5 separate continents through the most oppressive of policies called Mercantalism, it is your country that oppressed the peoples of Ireland by treating the Catholics as Second class citizens, it is your country that was perverted by dreams of Empire not mine, it is your country that was an evil imperialist colonizer of the Middle East not mine, it is your country which gave Saddam Hussein the formula for VX gas not mine, and now it is my country which has to clean the mess you people made over there.

Doesn't feel to good when someone denegrates your country does it?

I'm I supposed to feel guilty by this?? lol lol How does bitching about my country's past realte to me exactly, unless I am over 200 years old. I have accepted by country's wrongs, evils and failures. Every country has them. I'm proud of my country, but I'm not blind or deaf.

Most of what you said above is true, and America learned that art of imperialism from it's former father well. I could replace only a few words in your statement to make it about America's atrotcites.

No they just indoctrinate their school children with the tennants of Marx since grade school, oh but they're not Communist. :roll:

You ever had a gander at China's economy??? :roll:

No they just indoctrinate their school children with the tennants of Marx since grade school, oh but they're not Communist. :roll:

If you had bothered to learn even the most basic facts about the Chinese economy before you started running your mouth, you'd see that the ideas of Marx have little to no bearing on how China actually operates. China is much more capitalist than, say, Russia or India or most of the Middle East.

Kandahar said:
If you had bothered to learn even the most basic facts about the Chinese economy before you started running your mouth, you'd see that the ideas of Marx have little to no bearing on how China actually operates. China is much more capitalist than, say, Russia or India or most of the Middle East.

Ya since 1972 when Nixon opened up trade with them they have resorted to some Capitalist tendencies but their economy as a whole is still controlled by the state.

That's not what the argument is about these people keep claiming that China and the Soviets are the "bad," Communism and that their form of Communism is the "good," form of Communism which is the opening line of any Communist revolutionary attempting to create a totalitarian dictatorship in the history of the world.

These people are still trying to claim that after all of the historical evidence to prove the fallacy of Communism that Marx is still right, in short they're delusional.

GarzaUK said:
I'm I supposed to feel guilty by this?? lol lol How does bitching about my country's past realte to me exactly, unless I am over 200 years old.
Why not?
Slavery ended here 140 years ago, and we white people are supposed to feel guilty about it.

GarzaUK said:
I'm I supposed to feel guilty by this?? lol lol How does bitching about my country's past realte to me exactly, unless I am over 200 years old. I have accepted by country's wrongs, evils and failures. Every country has them. I'm proud of my country, but I'm not blind or deaf.

Because your country is evil and you should get down on your knees and kiss the worlds collective asses. Every tyranny ever to occur in the history of the modern world is squarly on your shoulders not on the shoulders of the sheep who blindly trade their liberty for security, now grovel and apologize for being one of the worlds most successful nations in the history of the world, and if you don't it's only because you're arrogant!

Back
Top Bottom