• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is The US Better Than Bin Laden?

Is the US better than Bin Laden?

• The US has a higher moral standard than Bin Laden.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • The US is not any better than Bin Laden.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
M14 Shooter said:
Why not?
Slavery ended here 140 years ago, and we white people are supposed to feel guilty about it.

I'm pretty much liberal, but that race guilt thing is absolute bulls**t. I can't believe in the US some people have to pay "restoration" money to composate for their ancestors slavery. What a scam. Don't get me wrong I'm sympathetic to what the slaves went through and the inequalities African Americans suffer even at present. But making people pay up for what their ancestors did in the past - in makes no sense. It's like you doing jail time because your great grandfather was a murderer but got away with it.
Recently a African Brit tried to start this "reparation money" thing in the UK, he got laughed out of radio stations. :roll:

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Because your country is evil and you should get down on your knees and kiss the worlds collective asses. Every tyranny ever to occur in the history of the modern world is squarly on your shoulders not on the shoulders of the sheep who blindly trade their liberty for security, now grovel and apologize for being one of the worlds most successful nations in the history of the world, and if you don't it's only because you're arrogant!

Is that all you got insults? lol Get in your pram TOT. Learn about the China economy while your there.

BillyBadAss said:
I have come to the conclusion that the US is no better nor any different than Bin Laden. Who will argue against me?

New here eh? You know, I'm as bad as they come with the baiting, trolling, flaming, provoking, bla bla bla, but for God's sake boy, at least say something. So you got a Trajan (7) vs. Garza war going. That's something to write home about. This thread will die. Congrats.

Originally posted by GarzaUK
Well Bin Laden and his men murder innocents on purpose. Then again some US soldiers torture and beat prisoners in their care. ???????
There are also private security contractors working in Iraq that are giving US troops a bad name when the troops take the rap for some of their actions.

Originally posted by Middleground:
I think the American people, as a whole, have much higher standards then their current government.
Bingo. That is what I choose to believe as well. The American people have the high standards. Everyone except Trajan.

Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus
Oh ya well good for you but you British hung my country men for fighting against them, we demanded liberty or death and your red coats gave us death, it was your country which suspended Habeas Corpus and forced the Church of England down our throat...
So as payback, you're running around trying to push the Church of Bush down Iraqis throats.

Originally posted by GarzaUK
I'm I supposed to feel guilty by this?? lol lol How does bitching about my country's past realte to me exactly, unless I am over 200 years old. I have accepted by country's wrongs, evils and failures. Every country has them. I'm proud of my country, but I'm not blind or deaf.

Most of what you said above is true, and America learned that art of imperialism from it's former father well. I could replace only a few words in your statement to make it about America's atrotcites.
Dammit GarzaUK, you stole our Elvis with your Beatles, then turned around and sold it back to us as your own. How dare you!

Billo_Really said:
Dammit GarzaUK, you stole our Elvis with your Beatles, then turned around and sold it back to us as your own. How dare you!

LOL We just can't help it Billo! :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus
Ya because we keep trying to convert those Muslims to Christianist, right?
Wrong. Real Americans don't do that.

Billo_Really said:
Wrong. Real Americans don't do that.

Which is why we are not.

BillyBadAss said:
I have come to the conclusion that the US is no better nor any different than Bin Laden. Who will argue against me?

Too late. You got yourself banned. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom