• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the US a coming fascist power, or increasing its role as the world's leader for freedom?

You can add to that glorification of authoritarian regimes around the world.
Trump loving on Putin before, during, and after his presidency as the defacto leader of the Republican party.
You adding another mindless point to his list of mindless points doesnt make what he wrote or what you wrote any less mindless.

No, they're insurrectionists and insurrectionist supporters. They hate America, and they hate the constitution.
No, they're protesters unlike those thugs in Portland that you think are antifascist.

Your side is treasonous and my side is patriotic.

No, they're protesters unlike those thugs in Portland that you think are antifascist.

Your side is treasonous and my side is patriotic.

Nope. You get judged by your actions, not mewling excuses about the other side.

Your side is literally anti-American, and wants to trade the republic in for the dictatorship of the fat orange blasphemy.

Nope. You get judged by your actions, not mewling excuses about the other side.

Your side is literally anti-American, and wants to trade the republic in for the dictatorship of the fat orange blasphemy.
Stupidest comment I've seen today, and I just checked in.

Explain how my side is anti-American and how Trump is a dictator.

If voting against certification is treasonous, why is there a vote? And which members of congress helped 'plan the insurrection?' And how is that fascism? Why do you post such nonsense?
This is what the House Committee would like answers to, we all would. Soon!!

It isnt an example of fascism. You have just been trained to label anything you dont like as fascism.
True

The GOP buzz word use to be communist. The word alone is enough to get Righties foaming at the mouth. Still does!!

Stupidest comment I've seen today, and I just checked in.

Explain how my side is anti-American and how Trump is a dictator.

After Trump lost, he tried to have his insurrectionist scumbags keep him in power.

A picture's worth a thousand words.

A video's worth a helluva lot more than that. ;)
Got one with him and Epstein? Got one with him groping his own daughter? Got one with him and teen beauty contestants? Got one with him engaging prostitutes? How many affairs has DJT had? How many has Biden had? Do you wish to go on comparing the two men's characters? :unsure: :unsure: ;)

Btw, the adjective "creepy" certainly applies to the mind that put that Youtube video together.

Got one with him and Epstein? Got one with him groping his own daughter? Got one with him and teen beauty contestants? Got one with him engaging prostitutes? How many affairs has DJT had? How many has Biden had? Do you wish to go on comparing the two men's characters? :unsure: :unsure: ;)

Btw, the adjective "creepy" certainly applies to the mind that put that Youtube video together.
Videos are so much more impactful, wouldn't you say? ;)

Back
Top Bottom