• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the supreme court deliberately courting revolution?

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Taking away rights left and right except for guns. Can this be coincidental? Or is it planned?

"let's get everybody as riled up as possible and make sure they all have easy access to weapons of mass slaughter" doesn't seem like a good plan to me.

Taking away rights left and right except for guns. Can this be coincidental? Or is it planned?

"let's get everybody as riled up as possible and make sure they all have easy access to weapons of mass slaughter" doesn't seem like a good plan to me.
You poor libruls have had a very bad week at the SCOTUS. First the 2nd Amendment prevails in New York, and then Roe V Wade is overturned. Are sour grapes on the menu?

Are you calling for insurrection?

It's not intentional, just short-sighted.

Nobody should want revolution. If anything maybe the country should just split up.

Nobody should want revolution. If anything maybe the country should just split up.
That didn’t work out well for Pakistan/India.

Do you feel the same way about gun rights?
Absolutely.

To clarify, I respect that there is a Constitutional right to bear arms, and thus I agree with the court's recent decision. Yet if given the opportunity, I would vote for an amendment that repeals the second amendment.

You poor libruls have had a very bad week at the SCOTUS. First the 2nd Amendment prevails in New York, and then Roe V Wade is overturned. Are sour grapes on the menu?
I didn't lose any rights. Neither did you. I'm a gun owner living in Nevada.

So no, not sour grapes. Some of us take this seriously. Others think it's a game. Which side are you on? Your cheerleading post suggests the answer.

Which side will start the revolution?

I wouldn't go that far. It's expected behavior from a handful of people drunk on power. I wouldn't even call it complacency (though it is.)

The three Trump appointees were selected for this reason. Power is what they sought.

Desire for power and/or fame is a weakness, and this weakness has been exploited perfectly by those responsible for confirming the three Trump appointees.

I didn't lose any rights. Neither did you. I'm a gun owner living in Nevada.
Congratulations on being a gun owner. My condolences on your living in Nevada.
o no, not sour grapes. Some of us take this seriously. Others think it's a game. Which side are you on? Your cheerleading post suggests the answer.
I am on gthe side of protecting the 2nd amendment and prolife.

Is the supreme court deliberately courting revolution?​

Deliberately??? I don't think so. I just don't think they give a crap. They are religious zealots fully vested in loony religious bull crap in a country supposedly based on the separation of church and state.

So Justice Alito, don't talk to us anymore about "tradition". You are full of SHIT.

Revolution, us? What the **** are we going to fight with, our dildos and bongs? Violence is wrong. If we can't get the police to overthrow the government for us, we should hold a referendum to give them the authority to overthrow the government for us. And then condemn them, because violence is wrong. Hey, why are the police teargassing us? Don't they know violence is wrong?

According to Justice Thomas, the conservative Supremes have only begun to transform the US into Russia..... starting with abortion rights, then gay rights, same sex marriage, interracial marriage, voting rights, etc.

All the while bullet-proofing gun rights, melding state and religion, and maintaing the soon to be minority-white power structure.

Or maybe folks should resign themselves to the reality that in a democracy none of us get everything we want.
Many conservatives don't even accept that they don't get a president who lost by 70+ electoral and 7 million+ actual votes. Yet they want to lecture about accepting democracy?

Congratulations on being a gun owner.
???

I bought it in 1978.
My condolences on your living in Nevada.
???

R.c36e3c3611673d559b77b2e9f38bcf97

1b5aed6595fcbac55ceae1ab85b9c497.jpg

blogposts80mph.jpg

Reno Air Races
Hot, but expensive women
Weed
No income tax
Reno Rodeo
Hot August Nights
Pyramid Lake
Bow hunting
More Street Vibes, Virginia City
Great Basin NP
Etc., etc., etc.
I am on gthe side of protecting the 2nd amendment and prolife.
???

That's not what I asked.

So much confusion packed into so few words. Don't bother trying again.

Last edited:
Many conservatives don't even accept that they don't get a president who lost by 70+ electoral and 7 million+ actual votes. Yet they want to lecture about accepting democracy?
Yes, absolutely. Many of you on the left are in desperate need of being lectured on democracy and the rule of law. On issue after issue your mainstream demonstrates an understanding of neither,

That didn’t work out well for Pakistan/India.
I'm not sure being one country would have worked out well for Pakistan/India.

Yes, absolutely. Many of you on the left are in desperate need of being lectured on democracy and the rule of law. On issue after issue your mainstream demonstrates an understanding of neither,
Mmmkay, no examples. Again, you guys stormed the Capitol when democracy didn't give you the result you wanted. Pretty sure that disqualifies you from lecturing anybody. At least with credibility.

No, the Supreme Court is deliberately courting the rise of the Christian Taliban.

No, the Supreme Court is deliberately courting the rise of the Christian Taliban.
DING.....DING.....DING......DING.....DING

Give the man his cuppie doll.

That's nice, kid.

Care to comment on the OP?

Back
Top Bottom