• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The Scientific Evidence That God Exists?

And, that is just a story. The alleged flood never happened. for example, the civilization on China was uninterrupted at that time period. So, you can make things up all you want, but facts win again.\
And we know this how? They have scrolls that outlasted those of every other civilization. I mean the actual Roman scrolls from antiquity we possess are from Herculaneum and date to the time of the eruption (but they are carbonized). The oldest Dead Sea Scrolls date to about 150 BC And there is some contention between those that believe Noah's Flood happened placing it at about 3,350 BC --- this would move the date of Noah's Flood back to over 5000 years ago.

Didn't the Egyptians and the Chinese rulers regard themselves as the offspring of gods? Were they not worshipped as such? And so didn't they tend to create genealogies that would make them appear to be connected with a distant past?

Noah had nothing to gain or lose, he simply was and did what GOD told him. Noah never claimed deity for himself nor his family.

And we know this how? They have scrolls that outlasted those of every other civilization. I mean the actual Roman scrolls from antiquity we possess are from Herculaneum and date to the time of the eruption (but they are carbonized). The oldest Dead Sea Scrolls date to about 150 BC And there is some contention between those that believe Noah's Flood happened placing it at about 3,350 BC --- this would move the date of Noah's Flood back to over 5000 years ago.

Didn't the Egyptians and the Chinese rulers regard themselves as the offspring of gods? Were they not worshipped as such? And so didn't they tend to create genealogies that would make them appear to be connected with a distant past?

Noah had nothing to gain or lose, he simply was and did what GOD told him. Noah never claimed deity for himself nor his family.
You are assuming that vellium and scrolls are the only thing that a conciliation leaves behind. There , for example, are clay pots, and some of those pots have writing on it.

You are making things up as you go along. However, the civiilzation in China goes back 8,000 years, as seen in the runs in the Daxi civilization. Funny thing about those ruins, they were not affected by a flood

You are assuming that vellium and scrolls are the only thing that a conciliation leaves behind. There , for example, are clay pots, and some of those pots have writing on it.

You are making things up as you go along. However, the civiilzation in China goes back 8,000 years, as seen in the runs in the Daxi civilization. Funny thing about those ruins, they were not affected by a flood
You imagine that I am making up things, yet I think it is a bit of a push to accept that the Daxi Civilization goes back 8,000 years; however, you don't seem to be questioning that ---- yet I feel that if this somehow was proof for the FLOOD then you would.

You imagine that I am making up things, yet I think it is a bit of a push to accept that the Daxi Civilization goes back 8,000 years; however, you don't seem to be questioning that ---- yet I feel that if this somehow was proof for the FLOOD then you would.
Do you know how things are dated when it comes to dating ancient civilizations and ruins?

There is no scientific proof of God, it is all speculation made worse by those who weaponize their beliefs to the point of trying to claim science helps them out.

All there is are selected facts/documents, that are interpreted as "evidence" based on highly personal opinion - ie: faith.

Back
Top Bottom