• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the rioting organized?

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
There is some talk that these outside agitators are being organized/sponsored, and not just free lancers going across the country.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

If you think it’s possible, Who are your Suspects? Antifa? BLM? Soros? White nationalists? Koch brothers?

I watched some videos of Kenosha, it sure looked like this couple were pros, they were walking through the chaos without flenching, as calm as hippies in a field full of flowers. and they seemed to be maneuvering, they would separate A good ways very casually while keeping an eye on one another, as if waiting for the right moment to do things.

Last edited:
There is some talk that these outside agitators are being organized/sponsored, and not just free lancers going across the country.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

If you think it’s possible, Who are your Suspects? Antifa? BLM? Soros? White nationalists? Koch brothers?

I watched some videos of Kenosha, it sure looked like this couple were pros, they were walking through the chaos without flenching, as calm as hippies in a field full of flowers. and they seemed to be maneuvering, they would separate A good ways very casually while keeping an eye on one another, as if waiting for the right moment to do things.
Also, what happens if they catch a group? Prove they were paid? Can they be charged? Or would this be technically legal, they can simply claim they were paid to protest, not riot.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

There are pros in there. From both sides. Just launching us into the civil war that they want.

Or, as Trump would have you believe, Joe Biden is ordering it all from an underground bunker.

RICO

Yes, of course they're organized.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

I watched some videos of Kenosha, it sure looked like this couple were pros, they were walking through the chops without flenching, and they seemed to be maneuvering, they would separate A good ways very casually while keeping an eye on one another, as if waiting for the right moment to do things.

A lot of it does appear to be organized, in my opinion.

I saw a news piece on ABC News that said local police (not sure which city) performed a ~1-2 mile circular automated license plate scan on hundreds of parked cars surrounding the main area of rioting and looting and more than 25% of the cars had out-of-state plates on them. That seems like a high percentage to me.

One could say that the out-of-state vehicles belong to visiting relatives, but I doubt it -- not during COVID, anyway.

*ahem*

PLANELOADS OF DARK SHADOWS FULL OF ANTIFA.

CNN thinks its Russia.

*ahem*

When will folks realize that these police killings of blacks is organized to spark protests and civil unrest?

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

Agitators of this sort don't have to be organized. How many people does it take to throw a Molotov cocktail. The most organization I saw so far was three guys meticulously starting a campfire sized blaze on pavement in an obvious effort to draw the cameras to a blaze since that is where the cameras automatically go. That does not mean some of them are not directed. Clearly, some White Supremacist groups are attempting to sabotage the protests, would not be surprised if Russian Agents were on the ground in Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. ANTIFA in its usual disorganized rabble role and of course the dimwit Malitia groups playing soldier or cop WITH REAL GUNS!

There are pros in there. From both sides. Just launching us into the civil war that they want.

Or, as Trump would have you believe, Joe Biden is ordering it all from an underground bunker.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall , when did the President say exactly that?

A sizable percentage of people around here still think Soros is buying all this trouble, then again the same group tends to buy into the QAnon nonsense too.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

"People are saying..."

Are the Trump truck parades happening in a coordinated and synchronized manner all over the country being organized/ sponsored?

*ahem*

You know, when I first saw that I read, PLANELOADS OF DARK SHADOWS FULL OF SANTA and for just a single moment in time everything was much less awful.

You know, when I first saw that I read, PLANELOADS OF DARK SHADOWS FULL OF SANTA and for just a single moment in time everything was much less awful.

The only thing that's bringing me through all of this is my wife, my kids, and my brother and his family.

It's pretty Goddamn grim.

Agitators of this sort don't have to be organized. How many people does it take to throw a Molotov cocktail. The most organization I saw so far was three guys meticulously starting a campfire sized blaze on pavement in an obvious effort to draw the cameras to a blaze since that is where the cameras automatically go. That does not mean some of them are not directed. Clearly, some White Supremacist groups are attempting to sabotage the protests, would not be surprised if Russian Agents were on the ground in Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. ANTIFA in its usual disorganized rabble role and of course the dimwit Malitia groups playing soldier or cop WITH REAL GUNS!
I was referring to organized as in, someone organized getting them there, possibly paying agitators.

Yea they really don’t have to act organized at all once there.

People are saying that Trump bangs rails as long as your arm and then tweets all night.

People are saying it, therefore you should take it seriously. Is it acceptable that he raped his daughter?

That isn’t good reason to tske something seriously.

Back
Top Bottom