• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the rioting organized?

Some people are saying that Trump raped his daughter. What do you have to say in response to that?

... that is pretty sick, dude.

What the hell made you come up with something as asinine as that?

Maybe in your family, but not in mine or Trump's.

There is some talk that these outside agitators are being organized/sponsored, and not just free lancers going across the country.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

If you think it’s possible, Who are your Suspects? Antifa? BLM? Soros? White nationalists? Koch brothers?

I watched some videos of Kenosha, it sure looked like this couple were pros, they were walking through the chaos without flenching, as calm as hippies in a field full of flowers. and they seemed to be maneuvering, they would separate A good ways very casually while keeping an eye on one another, as if waiting for the right moment to do things.
The rioting is organized by BLM, obviously -- the simplest most straightforward answer is usually the right one.

The DHS and the DOJ are investigating the funding of the rioters. It will likely lead back to BLM. BLM has amassed over a billion dollars in donations. They have the money to finance all of the riots that are in their name. So the DHS and the DOJ will find their smoking gun, and when they do the founders will be arrested on organized crime charges and that will be the end of BLM .. in time.

Some people are saying that Trump raped his daughter. What do you have to say in response to that?

Your fantasies are not the topic of this thread.

Are the riots organized, funded, coordinated? Absolutely.

There is some talk that these outside agitators are being organized/sponsored, and not just free lancers going across the country.

Opinions?

Wacky conspiracy theory?

Reasonable possibility?

If you think it’s possible, Who are your Suspects? Antifa? BLM? Soros? White nationalists? Koch brothers?

I watched some videos of Kenosha, it sure looked like this couple were pros, they were walking through the chaos without flenching, as calm as hippies in a field full of flowers. and they seemed to be maneuvering, they would separate A good ways very casually while keeping an eye on one another, as if waiting for the right moment to do things.

Time Pool has been having on the ground journalists on his show and they have been saying it is very organized. They were commenting on similar goings on at the various riots they have been observing in person.

The rioting is organized by BLM, obviously -- the simplest most straightforward answer is usually the right one.

The DHS and the DOJ are investigating the funding of the rioters. It will likely lead back to BLM. BLM has amassed over a billion dollars in donations. They have the money to finance all of the riots that are in their name. So the DHS and the DOJ will find their smoking gun, and when they do the founders will be arrested on organized crime charges and that will be the end of BLM .. in time.

Agreed. BLM is being generously funded. I look forward to reading the list of names.

Agreed. BLM is being generously funded. I look forward to reading the list of names.

I look forward to seeing their tax returns.

I am sure that they will form as a 501(c)(3) corporation (non-profit).

As a 501(c)(3) corporation, their tax returns are available from the IRS to anyone that requests them.

Back
Top Bottom