• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The Republican Party Anti-LGBTQ?

In Your Opinion Is The Republican Party Anti-LGBTQ?

• Total voters
Just wondering people's opinion on a topic that is being discussed. What say you?
I think ever poll should have an Other option. I did vote yes, but I don't think every R is. Log Cabin R's for example & the cloak room ones.

I am a Conservative Republican who does not care if people of the same sex or confused sex do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes.
I don't need to see it on TV or on stage or in a movie or in a commercial.
That's why the Universe invented fast forwarding on DVR remote controls.

It is none of my business what trans or LGBTQ-RST people do to demonstrate their differences or sexual preferences.
But I cannot see, in any way, why a teacher in a grade school needs to discuss sexual identity or transgender topics with young children.
That is the job of their parents - outside of school.

DeSantis is right and the people of FL support him.
Like Obama once said, "Elections have consequences".
A smart man - a least on this topic.

Tolerance is way overrated. It’s mostly just a veil to cover perversion. Children need to be protected from sexual perversion. Homosexuality is perversion. Nothing can rebut that truth. Sodomy is unacceptable, unnatural, and perverse. Don’t teach it to 5 year old kids.

You want to erase LGBTQ people. This includes children, who are picked on, harassed, attacked, and persecuted much more than their cishet counterparts.

That is what we've come to expect from righties.

I am a Conservative Republican who does not care if people of the same sex or confused sex do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes.
I don't need to see it on TV or on stage or in a movie or in a commercial.
That's why the Universe invented fast forwarding on DVR remote controls.

It is none of my business what trans or LGBTQ-RST people do to demonstrate their differences or sexual preferences.
But I cannot see, in any way, why a teacher in a grade school needs to discuss sexual identity or transgender topics with young children.
That is the job of their parents - outside of school.

DeSantis is right and the people of FL support him.
Like Obama once said, "Elections have consequences".
A smart man - a least on this topic.

You also want to erase LGBTQ people. See the post above this one.

I don't have the need to erase them. I have the need to avoid them and not listen to their pandering.
It's like totally ignoring morbidly obese people walking down the street.
It's a thing I have about not paying attention to people I choose not to deal with.
Everyone does it.

That's why fast forwarding through unappealing crap on the TV is such a wonderful privilege.

I’m g
You want to erase LGBTQ people. This includes children, who are picked on, harassed, attacked, and persecuted much more than their cishet counterparts.

That is what we've come to expect from righties.
It’s good that you expect it from right thinking people. Teaching children about sodomy is just plain pathetic. Why don’t you let them grow up a little instead of planting perversion in the young minds? You act like being gender confused is a good thing.

1649557158645.png

I’m g

It’s good that you expect it from right thinking people. Teaching children about sodomy is just plain pathetic. Why don’t you let them grow up a little instead of planting perversion in the young minds? You act like being gender confused is a good thing.
Nah its cool

I don't have the need to erase them. I have the need to avoid them and not listen to their pandering.
It's like totally ignoring morbidly obese people walking down the street.
It's a thing I have about not paying attention to people I choose not to deal with.
Everyone does it.

That's why fast forwarding through unappealing crap on the TV is such a wonderful privilege.

I.e. erasing them. Thank you for the confession.

Why do you like to lie instead of fixing your own side? Matt Gaetz, Gym Jordan, donald trump. All Republicans.

Seems like your leaders who are fixated on sexual purity have some serious issues.

You are a Trumpist -and you are not conservative. Typing lies doesn't make them true.

You are anti LBGTQ. In the same paragraph you say they need to keep it secret. That is so stupid. My wife and I don't hide our relationship. Why should anyone else? Just because you extreme right wing control freaks are so insecure that two people of the same sex together makes you uncomfortable. And my opinion, those statement should spell your doom. I would not employ someone with your hate filled views. I would never let someone with your hate be involved in anything I could control. I don't feel like your hate has any place in a society with any freedom.
Well, you aren't "independent", so there is that....

Well, you aren't "independent", so there is that....

I am; but the extreme racism, sexism, anti American, immoral, and anti Christian sentiment that Trump and his followers have enabled have forced many in America, myself included, to pick sides. I don't care for dem policy in most cases, however, I have values and defeating Trumpism and doing what is best for America is the right thing to do. I am good with it.

You, just choose to pretend and lie because you are embarrassed by your choices.

I am; but the extreme racism, sexism, anti American, immoral, and anti Christian sentiment that Trump and his followers have enabled have forced many in America, myself included, to pick sides. I don't care for dem policy in most cases, however, I have values and defeating Trumpism and doing what is best for America is the right thing to do. I am good with it.

You, just choose to pretend and lie because you are embarrassed by your choices.
I have stated NUMEROUS times here that I don't like Trump's personality, but that he was miles better that Hilarity, and Ol' Slo Joe for that matter.

I have stated NUMEROUS times here that I don't like Trump's personality, but that he was miles better that Hilarity, and Ol' Slo Joe for that matter.

I get it, you don't like him, but he is far better than the equality that others were talking about. Anything to keep racism and sexism alive in America is good for some folks.

You can pretend all you'd like but the truth is Trump didn't do anything for anyone other than himself. There were a lot of options in the Republican party. Kasich, McCain, Bush, Romney, and so many others. You people went with extremism, racism, sexism, and American hatred. At least own it like the rest of the Trump Klan around here. Quit hiding behind bullshit. Own who you are and quit being fake.

I get it, you don't like him, but he is far better than the equality that others were talking about. Anything to keep racism and sexism alive in America is good for some folks.

You can pretend all you'd like but the truth is Trump didn't do anything for anyone other than himself. There were a lot of options in the Republican party. Kasich, McCain, Bush, Romney, and so many others. You people went with extremism, racism, sexism, and American hatred. At least own it like the rest of the Trump Klan around here. Quit hiding behind bullshit. Own who you are and quit being fake.
My choice was Kasich, but I was outvoted. Racism and sexism is only alive in liberals' mind because you must have something to be against. Tell you what, Republicans are against Racism and sexism. Now what is your whine?

Why do you like to lie instead of fixing your own side? Matt Gaetz, Gym Jordan, donald trump. All Republicans.

Seems like your leaders who are fixated on sexual purity have some serious issues.
I’m not here to promote anyone, but to tell you and others that teaching children about sodomy and other perversions is wrong. I don't much care what politicians say. Republicans or Democrats. It’s very wrong and anyone that promotes it are beyond wrong.

There’s no “Trump Clan” on this board. You leftists just make stuff up. There are Republicans and conservatives here, but no one I’ve seen pushing for DJT. You need to quit making stuff up just for dramas sake.

On a scale of one to 10, 1 being almost a lie, and 10 being 100% true, your post rates about a 1/2. You’re the person pretending here.

As someone who was born more than a few years ago, I remember when Republicans were saying that marriage should be between a man and a woman

As someone who was born more than a few years ago, I remember when Republicans were saying that marriage should be between a man and a woman
Most still are. Many Republicans are Christians. The Bible says that marriage is to be between one man and one woman.

If it is not about guns or less taxes the Republicans are most likely against it.

I’m not here to promote anyone, but to tell you and others that teaching children about sodomy and other perversions is wrong.

Where has anyone everyone ever done this? Give examples and be specific.

I don't much care what politicians say. Republicans or Democrats. It’s very wrong and anyone that promotes it are beyond wrong.

Republican others.jpg

they are and they make no bones about displaying it.......it's basic conservatism......based in the religious upbringing by their parents parents parents........the LGBT world can fight this till the end of time but their will always be haters.......just a .there will always be racists

Back
Top Bottom