• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the President a Muslim or Not?

Is Obama Muslim?

• Total voters

Scarecrow Akhbar

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oh, gee.

I've been banned from a thread because someone doesn't believe there's credible evidence that the man in the White House was raised as a muslim.

Well, is the Messiah a son of Islam or not?

His sperm donor was muslim. Only muslim boys are named "Hussein". Which is weird, because the word apparently means "good looking". Kinda gay, ain't it?

I digress.

Barack Obama Practiced Islam
Does any of the above information from the Chicago Tribune article refute my analysis, as MMfA contends? It raises questions about two details in the Los Angeles Times account (the accuracy of the Catholic school's registration form and the reliability of Zulfan Adi as a source on Obama). But on the larger issue of Obama's religious practices during his Jakarta years, it confirms the Times account. Note in particular three excerpts from Barker's article:

•"Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia" – implying he was an irregularly practicing Muslim.
•"Obama occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers, a few neighbors said" – confirming that he did pray in the mosque.
•"Obama's 3rd-grade teacher at the Catholic school, who lived near the family [said that] ‘Rarely, Barry went to the mosque with Lolo'" – confirming that Obama attended mosque services.

In sum: Obama was an irregularly practicing Muslim who rarely or occasionally prayed with his step-father in a mosque. This precisely substantiates my statement that he "for some years had a reasonably Muslim upbringing under the auspices of his Indonesian step-father."

Now that that's over, who still thinks Obama isn't a muslim?

Anyone care to discuss to totally un-christian teachings in Reverend Wright's "church"? I mean, even an atheist such as myself can see there's no Christ in a church who's Master of Ceremonie's continually preaches hatred.

So let's have a show of hands.

Who honestly believes the Messiah is a Christian?

Who believes he's enough of a muslim to have significant biases that prevent him from serving the interests of the United States in many important areas?

Ain't no grey answer on this one, buds.

Who the **** cares?

Is this going to be another..."This is a CHRISTIAN nation...and only a CHRISTIAN nation" thread?

Last edited:
Headed to the basement in 3....2....1

i've been to the mormon church quite a few times, but i'm not a mormon, and if Obama is a muslim, why did he spend years with a radical christian preacher, i mean, isn;t that why he hates white people?

i've been to the mormon church quite a few times, but i'm not a mormon, and if Obama is a muslim, why did he spend years with a radical christian preacher, i mean, isn;t that why he hates white people?

Don't worry....he'll start another thread trying to milk more out of Reverend Wright....they haven't got much more left.....so they gotta go back to the failed oldie but goodies.

Oh, gee.

I've been banned from a thread because someone doesn't believe there's credible evidence that the man in the White House was raised as a muslim.

His sperm donor was muslim. Only muslim boys are named "Hussein". Which is weird, because the word apparently means "good looking". Kinda gay, ain't it?

I digress.

Anyone care to discuss to totally un-christian teachings in Reverend Wright's "church"? I mean, even an atheist such as myself can see there's no Christ in a church who's Master of Ceremonie's continually preaches hatred.

Who believes he's enough of a muslim to have significant biases that prevent him from serving the interests of the United States in many important areas?

Is this supposed to be "evidence"? Dude I've gone to the Synagogue before... that doesn't mean I'm a practicing Jew. I've preyed in a Christian church even though I'm not Christian. I wouldn't even mind checking out a Mosque sometime... but that also wouldn't mean I'm Muslim.

But I digress... who gives a damn?

I used to go with my roommate to his synagogue all the time just to sit there and enjoy the hilarity that ensued I guess I'm Jewish now? Also sorry if this offends anyone, my friend only did it because his parents forced him to, and while the Jewish culture totally fascinates me it is soooooo whacky to me. I love it so much. Matzaball soup for everyone!

Anyways, I don't honestly think he is anything, like most presidents he just puts on a front that he has a religion so he gets the votes he needs. Look at Clinton or Bush Sr. They had to be the most Godless presidents we've had in a looooong time.

My current theories paint him as a Communist, Fascist Kenyan with strong Muslim, and by that I mean Satanic, influence. He is planning on forcing us to accept his Mosque in NYC in order to promote the gay agenda. Those who refuse to listen to his evil words will be transported to the FEMA death camps in the most communist fashion possible, public transportation. Thank god my fellow warriors and I have internet connections in our mothers' basements. This way we can wage a guerrilla war from the Interwebs. Just like George Washington.

You know, I got temp banned for being forthright to you Scarecrow I should have just made this thread. :(

Given that the United States is under attack by terrorists that I'm not afraid to say are from "radical islam", I give a damn.

Given the history of the Messiah's behaviors while in the White House, it's plain that his childhood training in Islam is preventing him from serving the interest of this nation.

That's why it's important.

In the very near future, Iran is going to be cooking plutonium in a new reactor. That's a critical event that needs to be addressed by a president who's first and only concerns are the security and well being of the United States.

Our Muslim president has been to many Middle-Eastern muslim countries....he's never been to our only ally in the region, Isreal.

Our Muslim president has ordered the Justice Department to eschew the phrase "radical islam". That same Justice Department had no qualms about promoting a list of traits of possible terrorists, including people who have NRA stickers on their car, US military vets, and similar evil people.

Non-muslims do not bow to Imams when they're the president of the strongest nation in the world who's been attacked by radical adherents of the religion taught by those Imams.

In fact, American presidents are not supposed to bow at all.

Given that the United States is under attack by terrorists that I'm not afraid to say are from "radical islam", I give a damn.

Given the history of the Messiah's behaviors while in the White House, it's plain that his childhood training in Islam is preventing him from serving the interest of this nation.

In the very near future, Iran is going to be cooking plutonium in a new reactor. That's a critical event that needs to be addressed by a president who's first and only concerns are the security and well being of the United States.

Our Muslim president has been to many Middle-Eastern muslim countries....he's never been to our only ally in the region, Isreal.

Our Muslim president has ordered the Justice Department to eschew the phrase "radical islam". That same Justice Department had no qualms about promoting a list of traits of possible terrorists, including people who have NRA stickers on their car, US military vets, and similar evil people.

Non-muslims do not bow to Imams when they're the president of the strongest nation in the world who's been attacked by radical adherents of the religion taught by those Imams.

he's never been to Australia either, maybe he's a militant Asian

Oh, gee.

I digress.

Just because someone was raised as a muslim does not mean they are a muslim today. How many aithiest grew up as catholics,christians ,jews or some other religion and how many people grew up one religion and converted to another as an adult? Obama went to a racist anti-American church for twenty years so that is a good indication he might be a christian, kind of hard to tell because a lot of politcians pretend to be in a religion and wear it on their sleeves for votes. And if he was a muslim who cares?

He's not a Muslim. Even if he was who cares?

For some reason many of you people wish to erroneously equate a decade of childhood indoctrination in a religion with the occasional fling in some church or temple.

Your ability to perform logically falters when confronted with ineluctable truths?

There's a difference between being raised a Catholic and being someone who goes to church the odd Sunday to make a friend happy.

There's nothing more insulting than going to a synagogue on Sabbath for the laughs, as one of you confessd to.

And there's nothing being posted to support your denial of the evidence that the President is a closet muslim who attended a racist pseudo-Christian church solely to establish community connections.

I don't get it. Is he an anti-American, Whitey-hating, leftist who only listens to Jeremiah Wright or an anti-American, Whitey-hating leftist who only listens to what the Internet says the Koran is?

For some reason many of you people wish to erroneously equate a decade of childhood indoctrination in a religion with the occasional fling in some church or temple.

Your ability to perform logically falters when confronted with ineluctable truths?

There's a difference between being raised a Catholic and being someone who goes to church the odd Sunday to make a friend happy.

There's nothing more insulting than going to a synagogue on Sabbath for the laughs, as one of you confessd to.

And there's nothing being posted to support your denial of the evidence that the President is a closet muslim who attended a racist pseudo-Christian church solely to establish community connections.

I can laugh at what I want buddy. The point is, I still get along with the people I laugh at. I'll ask you like I asked your buddy Ferris, have you ever even sat down and had a conversation with a muslim? I know it's mostly godless in LA, but I know there are a few of them out there.

Also how sure are you about Obama being a racist? Seriously? I guess he keeps Biden around to pick the veggies out in the garden?

The President, like many prominent American politicians, belongs to whatever religion is most politically expedient at the time.

pbf.jpg

url

"Non-muslims do not bow to Imams when they're the president of the strongest nation in the world who's been attacked by radical adherents of the religion taught by those Imams.

In fact, American presidents are not supposed to bow at all."

url

images

That's W Bush in the top two and Nixon in the last, for your information.

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Placed in the appropriate forum.

Scarecrow what happened? You were so sure of yourself before.

Back
Top Bottom