• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the President a Muslim or Not?

Is Obama Muslim?

• Total voters
Our puppet figures picked from a pool of the same group... represent whatever the highest payer wants them to represent....

this is exactly why our corporate government is running this country in the dirt, and exactly why more and more "true" Americans want a new revolution to clean up this corporate corrupt government....

Last edited:
To the point about George, yeah the guy was a Bill Clinton campaign manager but look at what the guy normally does now--he is on GMA I guess? Besides that look at Fox News, not only were there people working there involved with the Bush administration previously, but were involved in it while he was president, some of them even married to people that worked for Bush.

Am I saying that makes George better? No I am not, however ABC has that one guy, and that one guy has the political insight in previously administrations that makes him a big player. On Fox News the entire goddamn network was in on the fun. Here is the even funnier part about this clip, the guy makes the analogy of "What if Karl Rove was hired to work for Fox News" like LOL seriously? The irony is killing me.

ABC News is the one station I like over the others. The only use I have for Fox News is when Judge Napolitano is on. I watch as many different sources of news as I can though just to see what everyone has to say.

Here Obama says he is Muslim but is corrected by todays socalled "unbiased" and uncontrolled media supposedly just getting a story...

You people think it is a big joke when people like me speak of how media has changed....likely because it is about 40pts above the average Americans I.Q. to see what is going on in the big picture....

Last edited:
For some reason many of you people wish to erroneously equate a decade of childhood indoctrination in a religion with the occasional fling in some church or temple.

Your ability to perform logically falters when confronted with ineluctable truths?

There's a difference between being raised a Catholic and being someone who goes to church the odd Sunday to make a friend happy.

There's nothing more insulting than going to a synagogue on Sabbath for the laughs, as one of you confessd to.

And there's nothing being posted to support your denial of the evidence that the President is a closet muslim who attended a racist pseudo-Christian church solely to establish community connections.

Okay, Scarecrow, let me put it to you this way...

As an African-American male, I grew up Roman Catholic until my parents changed their religious preference to Baptist, then switched again for a brief time to Pentacastal and back to Baptist. When my parents eventually divorced when I was a senior in high school nearly 30 years ago, my mom practised the Muslim faith but my dad decided to stay away from any organized church yet he still read his Bible on a regular basis. So, based on my "childhood" religious experiences, what does that make me based on what you're proclaiming should be the President's religious preference based on his childhood?

Last edited:
The only relevancy to whether he is a Muslim or Christian is that he has stated that he is a Christian. Still it's only relevant because it would expose him as a lier which speaks to character. Other than that, what religion he follows is of no consequence to our nation so long as he adheres to the Constitution.

"Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia" – implying he was an irregularly practicing Muslim.

Bwahahahahahahahahah :lamo

This is funnier than the birther ****

The only one's who really know if Obama's a Muslim or not is Obama and God.

My friend actually went to a campaign BBQ a few years ago that Obama attended, and while there Obama ate pork.

Obama is not a Muslim - 1
Obama is a Muslim - 0

My friend actually went to a campaign BBQ a few years ago that Obama attended, and while there Obama ate pork.

Obama is a Muslim - 0

Some self proclaimed Jews and some Muslims also eat pork. Not sure that really means much.

Some self proclaimed Jews and some Muslims also eat pork. Not sure that really means much.

It means either he isn't a Muslim, or he's a moderate one, which means either way this debate is really just a waste of time.

It means either he isn't a Muslim, or he's a moderate one, which means either way this debate is really just a waste of time.

Exactly. The guy that used to work for me -- sometimes mentioned he was jewish... here and there. Caught him eating a ham & cheese at the cafeteria one day. I was like, "Yo - what's this? Ham and Cheese?" He says, "I said I was jew, not a GOOD jew." And he kept on munching. That was a long time ago and I didn't know squat about jews or muslims at the time --- but experience teaches us a lot of things.

Obama is a Muslim - 0

Yea, well my friend went to a campaign BBQ a few years back and, while there, Obama skull****ed a kitten.

Obama is a Muslim - 0
Obama skull****s kittens - 1

Yea, well my friend went to a campaign BBQ a few years back and, while there, Obama skull****ed a kitten.

Obama is a Muslim - 0
Obama skull****s kittens - 1

Why all the hatin' of BBQ's?

There's no hate, only tender love.

Here Obama says he is Muslim but is corrected by todays socalled "unbiased" and uncontrolled media supposedly just getting a story...

You people think it is a big joke when people like me speak of how media has changed....likely because it is about 40pts above the average Americans I.Q. to see what is going on in the big picture....

It's worth adding that the next thing Obama says in that interview is "well, what I'm saying is that he hasn't suggested I'm a Muslim." And his response was to a question that began with "you mentioned your Christian faith," as he had just been talking about his Christian faith. He's correcting Obama because he thought he misspoke, which is legitimate because they need their soundbites.

That's not to say that Mr. Stephanopoulos isn't a partisan hack. He may be, but this example is downright stupid and proves nothing. If his bias is so pervasive in his reporting, better examples would be/are out there. Let there be no doubt, though, that Roger Ailes and Rubert Murdoch are number one in partisan hackery. William Kristol is just as bad as Stephanopoulos if not quite a bit worse. He's been one of the most influential figures in neoconservative Washington politics for years and appears regularly on Fox News as well as writing for the Ailes' owned Weekly Standard. Karl Rove appears on Fox five to seven times a week and heads a conservative think tank that aids Republican candidates nationwide. This radio host implies that talk radio is less biased, which is an absurd notion -- Rush Limbaugh deemed himself the leader of the Republican party and Michael Steele was attacked for disputing that claim!

Anyway, you bring up a valid point with an invalid example and the validity of the point is irrelevant to this thread. [/derail]

I wouldnt call George Hippopotomus or w/e his name is a "hack" no more than I would call Karl Rove a hack.

i've been to the mormon church quite a few times, but i'm not a mormon, and if Obama is a muslim, why did he spend years with a radical christian preacher, i mean, isn;t that why he hates white people?

If Obama hates white people, why are so few black people in his cabinet?

I don't give a flying **** which one of the gods or goddesses he prays to. I would personally prefer that our president not pray to any fantasy characters, but if he's going to pray to one of them, doesn't matter to me in the slightest which one it is.

Back
Top Bottom