• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the guy pissed off or not???

Whovian said:
Don't you know anything?

If you hate a white President, it's because of his policies. However, if you hate a black President, it's because he's black and your a racist.
Eventually ya'll are gonna play the race-card card one time to many and the situation will just flip into perceived white racial victimhood.
I guess you failed 'sarcasm' in school, huh.

The "It's time to play cowboys vs. Muslims" sticker alreadymakes it obvious the guy's racist.

Now, whether or not the fact that he's racist contributes to his hatred of Obama can't been determined. It does make one wonder, however.
A: Learn to read... it says 'Cowboys & Muslims', not 'Cowboys VS. Muslims'.
B: Muslim is not a race anyway... it's what the followers of Islam are called. There are actually Muslims of many racial backgrounds.

Learn... then speak. You'll look smarter.

The "It's time to play cowboys vs. Muslims" sticker alreadymakes it obvious the guy's racist.

Now, whether or not the fact that he's racist contributes to his hatred of Obama can't been determined. It does make one wonder, however.

That woudln't make him a racist. A religious bigot maybe...... but no more so than our president who thinks typical white people are racist, and we cling to our guns and bibles. :prof:

A: Learn to read... it says 'Cowboys & Muslims', not 'Cowboys VS. Muslims'.

:lol: Oh, well that makes it all better. He's not an ignorant bigot then. :lol:

And before telling people to "learn to read, you should read the forum rules. It's also a good idea to read the titles under people's names as well. I'm not making anything official here. Just some friendly advice to a new guy.

B: Muslim is not a race anyway... it's what the followers of Islam are called. There are actually Muslims of many racial backgrounds.

True. I used the colloquial term that is commonly associated with bigots instead of merely referring to this guy as a bigoted piece of ****. I stand correct. He's clearly a bigoted piece of ****. His racism is not guaranteed.

Learn... then speak. You'll look smarter.

Luckily, I'm being nice here. I wouldn't push it, though.

Last edited:
That woudln't make him a racist. A religious bigot maybe...... but no more so than our president who thinks typical white people are racist, and we cling to our guns and bibles. :prof:

uh-huh...got proof?

Typically, bigotted pieces of **** don't draw lines at religion. They'll often just hate anything that's different.

Not really remotely close to Obama talking about his grandma.

:lol: Oh, well that makes it all better. He's not an ignorant bigot then. :lol:

And before telling people to "learn to read, you should read the forum rules. It's also a good idea to read the titles under people's names as well. I'm not making anything official here. Just some friendly advice to a new guy.

True. I used the colloquial term that is commonly associated with bigots instead of merely referring to this guy as a bigoted piece of ****. I stand correct. He's clearly a bigoted piece of ****. His racism is not guaranteed.

Luckily, I'm being nice here. I wouldn't push it, though.

I saw the word 'moderator'. Perhaps I was a 'bit' of a jerk. But I have seen significantly worse comments on this board than 'learn to read, you'll look smarter'.
Consider me properly chastised.

Typically, bigotted pieces of **** don't draw lines at religion. They'll often just hate anything that's different.

Not really remotely close to Obama talking about his grandma.

I think both are quite bigoted statements.

the vs muslim thing can be seen as well, a social vernacular. Sorta like "japs, gooks, krauts"... sort of thing.

I think both are quite bigoted statements.

the vs muslim thing can be seen as well, a social vernacular. Sorta like "japs, gooks, krauts"... sort of thing.

I think the problem is that one glorifies and celebrates the genocide of native Americans, and also calls for a new genocide (by association) of Muslims while the other talks about superficial bull****.

They aren't even in the same ballpark. When Obamas comments are a call to violence against a group over their characteristics, then you can make an honest comparison.

I saw the word 'moderator'. Perhaps I was a 'bit' of a jerk. But I have seen significantly worse comments on this board than 'learn to read, you'll look smarter'.

I'm sure you have seen worse, but it's important to remember that moderator actions are usually private between the mods and users, so you might not see the ramifications they receive.

Generally speaking, though, it's never a good idea to emulate others who are breaking the rules.

What's the year and make of your truck?

I have a red Toyota truck that I use when I purchase hay for my horses and some grain.

Did I answer your question??? Now, since you thought it was my truck, I just might get a hold of some anti Obama stickers and put them on my truck's rear bumper. Any ideas where I can buy some??? I need your help on this!!!

Last edited:
Obama Derangement Syndrome?

That's what the majority of the people feel about Obama, except that this guy is really telling it like it is. I hope you are not under some kind of hallucinatory drugs and see the reality of this inept president.

That's what the majority of the people feel about Obama, except that this guy is really telling it like it is. I hope you are not under some kind of hallucinatory drugs and see the reality of this inept president.

Well, I didn't ruin the resale value of my vehicle for him. :lol:

No, this guy is pissed off...

tumblr_kq6bbyj2oN1qzpj8ko1_500.jpg

Some people like making their problem everyone else's problem. :shrug:

Besides, that many bumper stickers is just terribly tacky.

He's missing the Calvin peeing on the word Obama. I saw a similiar display a few weeks backs while headed north to Pilot Point. The guy was in front of me and kept going straight up the highway towards the next town: Whitesboro.

There's another guy around town that pulls a low-boy trailer. He has a banner that's the whole width of his tail gate, that says OBAMA: One Big Assed Mistake America.

I find the signage to be rather cute. At least you know where those guys stand.

Check the reflection in the tailgate. Next question.

you must have much better photo enhancement software than I. all I see in the reflection is a shadow and what appears to be legs in jeans and white shoes. and even if the reflection clearly showed a white guy taking the picture...how is that proof that the guy taking the picture is the guy who owns the truck? for that matter, how do we even know that the owner of this truck is a "guy"?

Back
Top Bottom