• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the GOP collapsing under its own hatred?

The only coup attempt was your comrades using the FBI and a known fake dossier. Jan 6th was a riot stop spreading the lies and trying to get others to drink the koolaid.

Election fraud lol. He was trying to get information on the admitted Quid Pro Quo Biden was guilty of. His duty no less. Did you care about the election fraud when the FBI asked media including twitter to sit on the hunter laptop story? Didn’t think so.

Trump stole and concealed top secret documents? He had the power to declassify them. Said he did. Funny how different a republican with the authority to declassify is treated compared to a democrat who is not allowed to have that material on her insecure personal server. Hillary given a pass while Trump is soon to be charged. No politics at play here lol.

Most convicted of lying to the FBI about the bullshit investigation that should have never happened. Frankly lying to the fbi is a crime yet the FBI lying to a FISA judge and the American people in order to remove a sitting president using a dossier they knew was fake is okay. Sorry if I don’t give a shit about people lying to those pieces of shit traitors.

Go ahead and go on. It’s all bull crap anyway.
Uhhh, right back at you?

I saw and read it all with a fine tooth comb----------Comey did not say that----sorry

Strange how he verbally supported them, which emboldened them, as did Trump's weakening democracy here and around the world. Russia waited until democracy was at it's weak point before attacking Ukraine. All intel agencies confirmed Russia tried to get Trump to win in 2016. Trump put us behind 10 years with the Russians, and they didn't even need to fire a shot..........good grief man, where have you been???

The oil prices are up worldwide---end of story.
Name one way the military is weakened. A challenge to you.
“This week the Heritage Foundation released its Index of Military Strength for 2023, assessing our aggregate military strength as "weak." This does not mean our military is weak – it remains the strongest in the world. Rather, the report’s goal is to assess how well our military can defend and secure our national interests. A rating of "weak" means we cannot effectively meet our security objectives, or credibly deter our adversaries. This report should be a much-needed wake-up call, as rebuilding our military to meet America’s security needs is both a near and long-term challenge. “

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/10/26/us-army-readiness-survey/

https://www.inhofe.senate.gov/newsr...-fails-our-troops-inhofe-says-on-senate-floor

Budget cuts, woke agenda, vaccine mandates, green agenda, and a giant ***** running the country. There I have you 5.

As for comey …..

“This was over the course of four years, dozens of conversations on email about secret topics,” Comey said of Clinton’s handling of emails. “And I think eight about top secret topics…. So if I'm gonna be honest, I have to say somehow it's more than ordinary sloppiness.”
In the statement he delivered on July 5, 2016, he described her email practices as “extremely careless.” He initially considered using “gross negligence,” but told Stephanopoulos that was a “lawyer term.”

Gross negligence, he admits to thinking about using that term why? Then changes it why? Lol. Gross negligence puts her in jail that’s why. Same dude that knowingly used fake report to go after trump. Lol NO BIAS HERE. What Hillary did was illegal bottom line. She was warned about using a non government private server. She didn’t care about the law.

If I drive 50 in a 35mph speed zone I am guilty even if the cops let me off with a warning.

You said the American working class is mostly Republican, but most people vote Democrat.
Don’t remember saying that. BUT if all welfare recipients and say 40 percent of the working class voted democrat you would have your majority and the statement that most working class folks vote republican could also be true.

There is little wonder as to why the forum's Republicans remain silent about what the Republican Party is doing.

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday [4/21/2020] reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

Soon after his dinner with a white nationalist and an antisemite, the lone Republican candidate for the Presidency in 2024 called for the termination of the U.S. Constitution.

Trump again demanded that the 2020 election be overturned or rerun, for the first time explicitly calling to set aside the supreme law of the land.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote in a post on Saturday on his social network, Truth Social.

Jesse Wegman writes for the Times, "There is no question that Donald Trump is ineligible under the 14th Amendment, Section 3. Given the amendment’s broad language, under which the disqualification extends not only to those who have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” but also to those who have “given aid or comfort” to those who have done so, the case against Mr. Trump is particularly clear."

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of the Constitution,” Donald Trump on Saturday.

“The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to ‘terminate’ the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS,” Trump wrote on Monday.

There is definitely something wrong with the former President. He is hoping the educationally-challenged, uninformed rural voter that makes up the Republican base will believe him.

Obviously, the forum's Republicans do not want to talk about this.

Crude
WTI Crude Oil Prices - 10 Year Daily Chart

YearAverage Closing PriceYear OpenYear HighYear Low
2022$96.02$76.08$123.70$76.08
2021$68.17$47.62$84.65$47.62
2020$39.68$61.17$63.27$11.26

You are lying or ignorant on the subject. Which is it?

https://axlewise.com/cost-of-gas/

Gas prices 2.12 per gallon in 2020 and 3.64 per gallon this year. I paid over 4 bucks a gallon for months before it backed off.

You are lying or ignorant on the subject. Which is it?

Inflation is lower here than other places. So what? It’s 6 percent higher today than under trump.

Crime is up look at the stats. I can help if you are that incompetent. Let me know.

He couldn’t do a better job ****ing the country up than he already has.
So you still think American presidents control oil and gas prices?

Totally amazing.

So many people like you are so GD economically illiterate it's amazing.

Don’t remember saying that. BUT if all welfare recipients and say 40 percent of the working class voted democrat you would have your majority and the statement that most working class folks vote republican could also be true.
Yes, I imagine your argument is much stronger when you just invent your own facts.

Do you really not understand that oil is a global commodity and fungible?

That American presidents have no short term effect on oil and gas prices one way or the other?

You really need an economics class.
Do you really NOT understand that a president can cause this commodity to rise or fall based on his rhetoric and agenda? Biden closes government owned land to drilling. Oil going to go up or down? Biden announces an 18 dollar per barrel fee for oil extracted on government land. Oil going up or down? Biden drags his feet on approving permits for oil companies trying to drill. Oil going up or down. So while you say our president can’t control the price of oil his action certainly affect that price tremendously. Biden has been hostile to our oil and coal industries. The price went up as expected the moment he was elected.

I took economics. And I totally understand that there are many other factors that affect oil prices. Supply and demand. Interruptions in supply due to things like weather or war. Major increases in demand. It’s not rocket science. Just don’t sit there and say ignorant shit like the president of the largest economy in the world can’t cause oil to rise AND fall by his actions and rhetoric.

“Trump was hyper tough on Russia” is a line for the ages.
Hard for you to comprehend? He placed sanctions on Russia……true or false? He killed Russian troops in the Middle East…. True or false? He hurt russias oil based economy by adding supply to global oil markets helping to lower oil prices….. true or false? He blocked the Russian pipeline…… true or false? Russia was quiet and not invading Ukraine.

Now by contrast Biden removed the sanctions, caused oil prices to rise, and approved the pipeline. But he did say Putin was a bad man lol. Putin sensing a frail and weak leader who is a brain dead drooling moron, realized that he could invade Ukraine with little resistance. He knew that Biden didn’t have the stones to get tough.

As the democrats passed the torch on to a new younger generation of lawmakers, very peacefully, the gop can't seem to agree with themselves and the inside fighting for speaker continues as does the harm trump is still doing to the party. Is the quest for personal power causing the gop to implode?
The GOP can't escape changing demographics in the US. Browner, woker and less religious

Trump turned them into nothing but a "grievance" party. The GOP's mission, since 2016 is to get back at everyone who ever made fun of them or tried to hold them accountable for their evil.
And squeeze in another tax cut for the rich

Not true. Warnock has already served as Senator for two years. Before that he campaigned to expand Medicade for the poor in GA. Warnock can also communicate in English in a way most people can understand.

"Award winning"? Why would you make that up?

"Walker has a history of exaggerating the number of people employed by and the assets of his companies; the failure of several business enterprises led to creditors bringing lawsuits.[37][38]"

Geez man. While Warnock was trying to expand Medicade for the poor in GA, Walker was abusing and impregnating women and forcing them to get abortions.

The fact you think Walker is qualified to do anything other than putting flyers on cars at sporting events perplexes me.
https://horatioalger.org/haa_news/h...all-star-to-receive-2022-horatio-alger-award/

And Wikipedia was just updated on Hershel 4 hours ago. It no longer contains the multiple business awards I saw a few days ago. Also virtually every link on google is bad lol. Haven’t looked yet but I bet every link for Warnock is roses.

Sure enough lol

Do you really NOT understand that a president can cause this commodity to rise or fall based on his rhetoric and agenda?

Utter nonsense.

US policies could have a small effect on prices but the effect would be years down the road.
I took economics. And I totally understand that there are many other factors that affect oil prices. Supply and demand. Interruptions in supply due to things like weather or war. Major increases in demand. It’s not rocket science. Just don’t sit there and say ignorant shit like the president of the largest economy in the world can’t cause oil to rise AND fall by his actions and rhetoric.
So how did Biden cause oil prices to fall?

Hard for you to comprehend? He placed sanctions on Russia……true or false? He killed Russian troops in the Middle East…. True or false? He hurt russias oil based economy by adding supply to global oil markets helping to lower oil prices….. true or false? He blocked the Russian pipeline…… true or false? Russia was quiet and not invading Ukraine.

Now by contrast Biden removed the sanctions, caused oil prices to rise, and approved the pipeline. But he did say Putin was a bad man lol. Putin sensing a frail and weak leader who is a brain dead drooling moron, realized that he could invade Ukraine with little resistance. He knew that Biden didn’t have the stones to get tough.
Trump invited to get involved in our elections, refused to show his taxes so we might see if he had investments there, and believed Putin over our intelligence agencies. Get back when Trump issue a forthright denunciation of the invasion.

And get real, Biden didn't cause oil prices to rise. Their rise - like inflation - seems natural as we emerge from a lockdown due to COVID. But true, Trump no doubt supported oil drilling anywhere, probably especially if it would do environmental damage.

You are wrong again. Those living pay check to paycheck are dying. It’s horrible out there.

The one thing you had correct was the young and dumb coming out to vote because of abortion. Baby killing is strong in your party it seems.

Anyone who posts a motto "liberal is a mental disorder" has zero credibility. Since the **** when did you get a medical degree?????

What I have seen of your posts are spiced up insults older than Trump himself. They serve no purpose other than to antagonize
You are wrong on just about every count and can't get three words out before lying.

Normally I would ignore this since there are so many identical to you, but you are not a good person. Your insults, although, trite and weak, indicate your fear of being discovered and a simmering hate for your 'enemies'.

Except one thing: You're trying to defend Trump with fog and fury, when the nation is awakening to the fact he's a shit bag who is going to be brought down. He has enough money left to stay out of a cell, but we are watching the dinosaur accept its own fate and get swallowed up in the tar pit of reason.

Maybe we blues should stop giving money to the reds? If you red staters wouldn't suck the money out of us blue staters we would have money.
I wish we could separate red and blue. With all the crime and welfare caused or used by you blues in our red states gone we would be the safest in the country and the most self sufficient.

You keep all that leftist nonsense. We keep our conservative principals. Have a great life. Well
Sell you some guns because you are going to need them dearly.

Tell you what you keep your blue state money and we’ll keep our red state food and soon we get your money.

and we’ll keep our red state food

California produces more food than the entirety of the nations sweaty groin area, the Red State South. :ROFLMAO: 💯

May I suggest an investigation?
It was already investigated and proven by democrat operative and FBI director Comey. Comey said the server contained 8 emails marked top secret AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT. That is a crime she was guilty and she got away with it.

It was already investigated and proven by democrat operative and FBI director Comey. Comey said the server contained 8 emails marked top secret AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT. That is a crime she was guilty and she got away with it.

Also: Benghazzzeeeeee.

Can never accept responsibility. Always have someone to blame.

Suppress a laptop full of dick pics? Is that has the right all in tingles? If you think this would have gotten orange clown re-elected, jeez.

Yeah, Twitter, where Nazis and racists have a platform to spew their hate. Oh wait, Ye was banned. Where’s that free speech the right got all erect thinking Elon was going to bring?
The FBI lied to suppress the laptop. If only “dick pics” as you said there would be no reason to suppress it. Not Joes shriveled unit after all. They suppressed it because as reported it contains details including proof that Joe is the “big guy” and the big guy was getting paid by hunter.

Back
Top Bottom