• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the GOP A Viable 2nd Party Any Longer?

Is the GOP Still A Viable 2nd Party

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why did you make it a point to tell me your doctor is from India?

I don't know, but his English sucks and he's hard to understand.

Anyway, I brought up the pandemic and all the deaths, and he corrected me. His view is that the whole thing is being politicized too much. He analogized it to alcohol related deaths. He said that if there is a car accident with four people in the car, and one of them is drunk, but the driver and the others are sober, the crash is still categorized as alcohol-related, which he views as dishonest.

I don't know, but his English sucks and he's hard to understand.

Anyway, I brought up the pandemic and all the deaths, and he corrected me. His view is that the whole thing is being politicized too much. He analogized it to alcohol related deaths. He said that if there is a car accident with four people in the car, and one of them is drunk, but the driver and the others are sober, the crash is still categorized as alcohol-related, which he views as dishonest.

Your doctor, who is Indian and has terrible English, still managed to articulately convey a really ignorant conspiracy theory about how covid deaths are counted?

Your doctor sounds like a complete schmuck who has never made a woman orgasm. I would totally get a new doctor if I were you and tell that loser from me he should go **** a light socket with his tiny peen.

See? You thought his being from India was germane, and all this time it was the fact that he’s spectacularly dumb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. I had a physical yesterday, and my doctor, who is an immigrant from India, told me in no uncertain terms that covid deaths are not being calculated correctly, because these deaths do not account for underlying conditions which may also cause death or contribute to the death. He also believes any vaccine will be rushed to market too soon.

2. Covid did not wreck the economy. State and local governments wrecked the economy by using criminal law to shut businesses down.

Do you have any idea how many Americans live long normal lives while suffering from obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, or breathing problems? The idea that Covid 19 did not really kill people suffering from these treatable ailments is right up there with Hitlers final solution in it's coldness and horror.
Fear of dying from the virus is what put us into recession and Trump's failure to successfully respond to the crisis has made it longer and deeper that other nations. It is now clear to most Americans that we cannot be rid of this plague while he remains in office.

Last edited:
Your doctor, who is Indian and has terrible English, still managed to articulately convey a really ignorant conspiracy theory about how covid deaths are counted?

Your doctor sounds like a complete schmuck who has never made a woman orgasm. I would totally get a new doctor if I were you and tell that loser from me he should go **** a light socket with his tiny peen.

See? You thought his being from India was germane, and all this time it was the fact that he’s spectacularly dumb.

Notice that in both of your posts, you did not address the argument, you did not offer any counterevidence, you simply attacked my doctor because what he said doesn't follow the narrative. If you want to see somebody who is "spectacularly dumb", have a look in your bathroom mirror.

Notice that in both of your posts, you did not address the argument, you did not offer any counterevidence, you simply attacked my doctor because what he said doesn't follow the narrative. If you want to see somebody who is "spectacularly dumb", have a look in your bathroom mirror.

Why should I counter the argument of some lunatic doctor waxing poetically about pandemic response while he has his finger in your ass?

The guy sounds like a loser. I don’t need to argue with him about anything. If he feels so strongly about his failed opinion, tell him to join the forum directly.

The GOP, and conservative media, have been an utter embarrassment since the W. Bush days.

With Trump they have reached new lows.

Money is the central problem in politics, I do not agree both parties are the same.

The GOP willfully lies to us constantly. Not just small oopsie-I-banged-my-babysitter-lies. Stuff having to do with our health and wellbeing. Joni Earnst questioning covid deaths is one of the most cynical, gross derelictions of leadership I’ve ever seen in my life. My heart goes out to her constituents because she just declared not a single one of them means anything to her.

This is the modern day GOP. Gaslighting their *own voters*.

The GOP has become corporate apologists that lean towards white nationalism. While the Dems are becoming extreme, politically-correct do-do birds. They're afraid to vehemently denounce these movements bad actors and violent protests.

The GOP has become corporate apologists that lean towards white nationalism. While the Dems are becoming extreme, politically-correct do-do birds. They're afraid to vehemently denounce these movements bad actors and violent protests.

So one group wants to erect a 4th reich, the other would like you to experience and feel more empathy from your government.

I can understand seeing them both the same, just bad in their own way.

I have a better question for you:

What is it the “new” or “old” GOP would stand for? How’s this for a sub-q: Due to changes in demographics, economies, understanding of intersectionality issues, is conservatism an ideology that has any relevance for majority of Americans moving forward?

The GOP’s answer is clearly “no” as they seek to establish a set of conditions in which the EC acts as a firewall against the actual will of the country.

Ask some of the ex-Repubs here the question. Just so ya know, Real Republicans are not bad people, they are just more conservative on the issues and spending than what now represents the GOP. I know several Real Republicans and not one of them likes or supports Trump and while they may not vote for Biden they are not going to vote for trump, most feel the GOP has left them out and when they tried saying something they got screamed down and called RINOs.

Ask some of the ex-Repubs here the question. Just so ya know, Real Republicans are not bad people, they are just more conservative on the issues and spending than what now represents the GOP. I know several Real Republicans and not one of them likes or supports Trump and while they may not vote for Biden they are not going to vote for trump, most feel the GOP has left them out and when they tried saying something they got screamed down and called RINOs.

Not voting is voting for Trump. Time for all of us to decide who we are and who we want to be.

Not voting is voting for Trump. Time for all of us to decide who we are and who we want to be.

I have One Party, the United States of America, and I vote only based on who would be best for the Nation. Trump ain't it.

Back
Top Bottom