• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the Flu in the witness protection program?

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Does anyone here know anyone who has died from the flu in the past two years or even anyone who has been infected with it? When I asked this question of the "scientists", "doctors" and other "experts" here, I got a super stupid reply that maybe mitigation efforts against Covid (that didn't work) must be the reason. No one explained how this could be other than to say another stupid thing that people are washing their hands more with no evidence this is the case other than crazy speculation. Some other idiots say that it is "masks", but can't explain how COVID goes right through masks but the Flu VIRUS (both are viruses for those who are unaware) does not go through masks even though both are the same size. I thought about comments I saw from various bloggers that maybe it's because the flu is less infectious but since masks allow in the virus because it is 2-10 microns in size and masks don't stop anything less than 3, this means that the flu VIRUS would get through just like Covid does.

All I can figure is Big Pharm has the flu under lock and key until they steal a trillion more dollars from the public. "They" being Big Pharm and gubment officials who have millions invested in Big Pharm. I hear there have been some spottings of Mr. flu but he always goes back into hiding. If anyone has Mr. Flu, capture him and bring him back, and put the above mafia bosses out of business.

Does anyone here know anyone who has died from the flu in the past two years or even anyone who has been infected with it? When I asked this question of the "scientists", "doctors" and other "experts" here, I got a super stupid reply that maybe mitigation efforts against Covid (that didn't work) must be the reason. No one explained how this could be other than to say another stupid thing that people are washing their hands more with no evidence this is the case other than crazy speculation. Some other idiots say that it is "masks", but can't explain how COVID goes right through masks but the Flu VIRUS (both are viruses for those who are unaware) does not go through masks even though both are the same size. I thought about comments I saw from various bloggers that maybe it's because the flu is less infectious but since masks allow in the virus because it is 2-10 microns in size and masks don't stop anything less than 3, this means that the flu VIRUS would get through just like Covid does.

All I can figure is Big Pharm has the flu under lock and key until they steal a trillion more dollars from the public. "They" being Big Pharm and gubment officials who have millions invested in Big Pharm. I hear there have been some spottings of Mr. flu but he always goes back into hiding. If anyone has Mr. Flu, capture him and bring him back, and put the above mafia bosses out of business.
I think anyone who has the flu...well, they just say it's COVID.

The fact is the same protocols that help prevent COVID transmission also help prevent flu transmission.

Your hating that fact is irrelevant.

The people who would usually die of the flu died of covid instead

Look at 2021 and 2022 and tell me why that is.

Also looks like the posters who claimed maks musta worked for the Flu (but can't explain why masks did NOT work for Covid) have also entered the witness protection program

The fact is the same protocols that help prevent COVID transmission also help prevent flu transmission.

Your hating that fact is irrelevant.

they really post the dumbest shit and they are proud of seeing who can make. the dummest post. Most diseases not as infective was going to be **** blocked by COVID and the measures put place to reduce transmission like distancing and mask mandates. and would work even better since those are not anywhere near as infective as COVID.

Also looks like the posters who claimed maks musta worked for the Flu (but can't explain why masks did NOT work for Covid) have also entered the witness protection program

Nope.

Fail.

Masks do help prevent respiratory infections. Why do you think medial staff wear them? Just cause?
The best mask is the N95 for covid but those really should be saved for the immune compromised and our healthcare workers.

Masks do help prevent respiratory infections. Why do you think medial staff wear them? Just cause?
The best mask is the N95 for covid but those really should be saved for the immune compromised and our healthcare workers.
Health care workers do not wear masks because of Covid. The N95 masks offer some protection if properly fitted but no one wears them. Covid also goes through N95 masks. We spent ourselves to Bolivian with Covid and Biden couldn’t push for companies to make N95 masks?

Health care workers do not wear masks because of Covid. The N95 masks offer some protection if properly fitted but no one wears them. Covid also goes through N95 masks. We spent ourselves to Bolivian with Covid and Biden couldn’t push for companies to make N95 masks?

More intentional ignorance of the role of masks in suppressing COVID.

Yes, us healthcare workers will wear PPE based on the diagnosis of the patient.

Haven't you noticed that the flu went on vacation when Covid hit. NO more flu, why? Because covid is a flu varient. Every case of flu is charted as Covid. Our government is in the business of controlling the people and what better way than through a pandemic that forces us to depend on them for nearly everything. Nobody would have believed Biden could make such a mess of everything he touches. Except Barrack Obama and Robert Gates.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that, as of April 4, 2020, the 2019–2020 United States flu season had caused 39 million to 56 million flu illnesses, 410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations and 24,000 to 62,000 deaths.

Haven't you noticed that the flu went on vacation when Covid hit. NO more flu, why? Because covid is a flu varient. Every case of flu is charted as Covid. Our government is in the business of controlling the people and what better way than through a pandemic that forces us to depend on them for nearly everything. Nobody would have believed Biden could make such a mess of everything he touches. Except Barrack Obama and Robert Gates.

Why do you lie blatantly?

the OP, due to constantly being wrong, should self impose a 3 decade topic ban (no medical posts).

that way he'll save himself a ton of stress. he won't have to spend the rest of his life trying to convince everyone that he's right when he's constantly wrong.

his ego takes a beating and he can never recover from being wrong so much.

Different kinds of masks offer different levels of protection. It's true none of them offer 100% protection. But they are all better than not wearing anything at all in preventing transmission and propagation of the virus.

I am so sorry.

I see a load of stupid assumptions and little else. Well, some batshit conspiracy garbage thrown in for good measure, i guess.

I see a load of stupid assumptions and little else. Well, some batshit conspiracy garbage thrown in for good measure, i guess.
seems you can’t explain why the flu disappeared either.

Back
Top Bottom