• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The FBI Purposely Waiting Until After The Convention To Release Their Results?

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hillary's investigation seems to be taking forever. Is the FBI political and purposely waiting until after the Democratic convention to recommend indictment, throwing the Democratic party into last minute turmoil?

I've given up on this story, if the FBI has not found something by now they won't. And if they have already but blocked by the Justice Department / Obama Administration then there is no reason to conclude they are delaying for anything. Odds are it will be squashed from ever getting to the point of an indictment.

So as I've been saying on this subject for a long time now... until that indictment... snooze fest.

When dealing with a person as slick and slippery as Hillary...or anyone else from her family...it's best to take things slow and easy. Be as methodical as you can. Leave no stone unturned. Etc...

Otherwise, she will slither away untouched.

A hundred years from now we'll look back at this and laugh.

Hillary's investigation seems to be taking forever. Is the FBI political and purposely waiting until after the Democratic convention to recommend indictment, throwing the Democratic party into last minute turmoil?

They're not going to recommend indictment, not before, during, or after the convention. The Republicans had a chance to run an electable candidate and defeat her that way. It's too late now. Short of an untimely death, Clinton will be the next president.

But, she is 68 years old, and people that old do sometimes die off. If that happens before the election, we need to start all over again, hold a new primary and pick some real candidates.

I knew someone would find a name for our election process for this year.
ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for President put forth by either party in the 2016 election year.

Golly gee whiz, Gomer, the Right wouldn't do that, now would they?

I can't imagine they'd be doing that with a Democrat in the WH. Which is still the case, last I checked.

An investigation probably should have turned up something by now if it's going to. Same with Benghazi.

If something does turn up, it already throws the Dems into a problem. If they are holding up, it's likely because they don't want that to happen.

They're not going to recommend indictment, not before, during, or after the convention. The Republicans had a chance to run an electable candidate and defeat her that way. It's too late now. Short of an untimely death, Clinton will be the next president.

But, she is 68 years old, and people that old do sometimes die off. If that happens before the election, we need to start all over again, hold a new primary and pick some real candidates.

ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for President put forth by either party in the 2016 election year.

I like it. Electile dysfunction.

No, they are waiting until after the convention, and closer to the election, to end their investigation and announce:

"This has been the most intensive investigation and vetting of any Presidential candidate in the history of the country, and it has been found she did not commit any criminal wrongdoing; this finding is final, unequivocal, and immutable"!

Then HRC will get that little pre-election momentum bump that can be so effective, all the while chastising Trey Gowdy & the GOP for their political witch-hunt, and urging the citizens to throw the lying and conniving bums out of office by electing her!

And behind closed doors, the Clinton's will say: "Ah, it's about time Barack delivered"!

Last edited:

ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
:lamo

Maybe because they have nothing?

Ah the Conservatives only hope in Nov, win by default. Not going to happen, no indictment, the GOP will have to save that wet dream for another time.

Ah the Conservatives only hope in Nov, win by default. Not going to happen, no indictment, the GOP will have to save that wet dream for another time.
Yes, "winning by hope of your opponent's indictment" doesn't seem like a great strategy, but in the dirty world of politics it has happened! Likely not this time, though.

I'm torn on the possibility of Trump winning, though:

Firstly, he's a loose cannon, but a smart and tenacious loose cannon! He's highly unpredictable and extremely resourceful. He might very well give the Clinton's a far better run than anyone's supposing!

But then, the Dem smear campaign through the media will be the most powerful anyone has seen! Trump has done more heinous soundbites than any modern candidate I've ever seen. His base within the GOP may be able to swallow it, but I think it will be devastating in it's effect on the greater voting citizenry.

So straight-up: I really don't know who would win an HRC-Trump match-up! :doh

Yes, "winning by hope of your opponent's indictment" doesn't seem like a great strategy, but in the dirty world of politics it has happened! Likely not this time, though.

I'm torn on the possibility of Trump winning, though:

Firstly, he's a loose cannon, but a smart and tenacious loose cannon! He's highly unpredictable and extremely resourceful. He might very well give the Clinton's a far better run than anyone's supposing!

But then, the Dem smear campaign through the media will be the most powerful anyone has seen! Trump has done more heinous soundbites than any modern candidate I've ever seen. His base within the GOP may be able to swallow it, but I think it will be devastating in it's effect on the greater voting citizenry.

So straight-up: I really don't know who would win an HRC-Trump match-up! :doh

That is assuming the GOP do not do a back room deal leaving Trump on his own, which is entirely possible. That leaves the GOP with Cruz, a dangerous politician who has strange ideas on separation of church and state, no thanks.

That is assuming the GOP do not do a back room deal leaving Trump on his own, which is entirely possible. That leaves the GOP with Cruz, a dangerous politician who has strange ideas on separation of church and state, no thanks.
Yes, I didn't state that but went right to Trump.

For the exact reason you stated.

The poster I replied to suggested the GOP are sunk when paired against Hillary. I think that's largely true in Sen Cruz' case, though I'm not sure of this with Trump due to his outsider unpredictability.

But yes, you are right, and I do agree.

They are waiting for the WH spin doctors to work their magic ! :lamo

They are waiting for the WH spin doctors to work their magic ! :lamo

Poor GOP, you all keep wishing and hoping for that elusive indictment, do not hold your breath lol

Poor GOP, you all keep wishing and hoping for that elusive indictment, do not hold your breath lol

Poor dems keep wishing a serial corrupt liar will make a good president ! :lamo

Poor dems keep wishing a serial corrupt liar will make a good president ! :lamo

Yup

Thankfully I am an independent, you know the voters who actually decide elections?

I think anyone who thinks she will be indicted or even found guilty should stay away from people selling ocean front property in Arizona and the deed to the Brooklyn bridge. I think she is is a lying sack of **** and guilty.But people like her don't get into trouble for their criminal behavior.

I think anyone who thinks she will be indicted or even found guilty should stay away from people selling ocean front property in Arizona and the deed to the Brooklyn bridge. I think she is is a lying sack of **** and guilty.But people like her don't get into trouble for their criminal behavior.

They watch too much Faux news lol

And do not understand how things work

When dealing with a person as slick and slippery as Hillary...or anyone else from her family...it's best to take things slow and easy. Be as methodical as you can. Leave no stone unturned. Etc... Otherwise, she will slither away untouched.

Translation- there isn't going to be an indictment, the PUB wet dream will end and her 'family' isn't the Bushes so that angle is silly. There simply isn't breach of security, no leaked secrets- the PUB public trough bottom feeders couldn't find their smoking gun. The FBI isn't going to either.

Leave no muck unraked, no smoke declared a raging fire, no partisan speculation too wild to not be repeated ad naseum... :peace

Back
Top Bottom