• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The FBI Purposely Waiting Until After The Convention To Release Their Results?

LOL!! Everyone knows the old "Bush did it, too" excuse was pathetic the first time it was used...and it's only lost validity every time its been used since then...but here we have you reaching clear back more than 30 years to say "but Nixon did it, too". Translation - **** it!! I got nothing else, so I might as well grasp at any straw I can find.

Actually it was Ford and the slitherer was Nixon who was going to be successfully impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors... :doh

Not a case of did it too, but was going to be the first President in our history to be successfully impeached. :doh

but thanks for reminding us of the Bush league team doing what Hillary is being attacked for.

What I do have are some Conservatives so desperate to avoid the reality of their hot mess nomination process they will find their own poo in hopes something sticks... :)

Should several PUB politicians been under investigation? Seems the PUBs are good at slithering out of a bind themselves... from Ford pardoning Nixon on... ;)

I'd opine she is under investigation more due to partisan gamesmanship than any real evidence of criminal wrong doing.

Oh I can see how both Pubs are very eager to try and then shift scrutiny to her instead of themselves and their lies. But to be clear, once more- make all the smoke you wish- still Hillary will be in the Oval Office and she has the wacky radical Right wingdings to thank for it... :peace

Republicans aren't under a current Criminal FBI investigation, Hillary Clinton is.

Republicans didn't lie to millions of Americans about why they set up a private unsecured Email server, didn't transmit classified documents on a unsecure server, didn't tell their assistants to remove the classified headers so those documents could be sent via unsecure channels, Hillary Clinton did.

No amount of desperate incoherant ramblings and or diversions from left wing hack supporters is going to change any of that.

Its not going to make voters like her or want to vote for her especially considering they already dont trust her

Hey Hillary, Here's Why People Don't Trust You4

Actually it was Ford and the slitherer was Nixon who was going to be successfully impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors... :doh

Not a case of did it too, but was going to be the first President in our history to be successfully impeached. :doh

but thanks for reminding us of the Bush league team doing what Hillary is being attacked for.

What I do have are some Conservatives so desperate to avoid the reality of their hot mess nomination process they will find their own poo in hopes something sticks... :)

Keep on grasping.

LOL!!

BTW, there won't be anybody around to pardon Hillary like Ford did for Nixon. That's why your grasping at THAT straw is so pathetic.

I've given up on this story, if the FBI has not found something by now they won't. And if they have already but blocked by the Justice Department / Obama Administration then there is no reason to conclude they are delaying for anything. Odds are it will be squashed from ever getting to the point of an indictment.

So as I've been saying on this subject for a long time now... until that indictment... snooze fest.

That is a disturbing analysis but could be right. In the first case it would not speak against Clinton in the other it would be a reason not to vote Democrat under any circumstances.

I doubt the FBI is going to indict her...and I doubt she has done anything that merits and indictment.

I am amazed at all the hatred the right wing nuts have for her...mostly because she was married to the guy who showed American conservatives they were not the indestructible force they thought they were back in the election of 1992.

Guys...get over it.

Lol....Yea right.

Hey Hillary, Here's Why People Don't Trust You

Voters already dont trust her and she's not very likable.

So your'e saying her lying repeatedly to Millions of Americans and then getting away with something that would land the average American in prison for years is going to make all that better ?

That there will be no backlash at all ? Because American voters not only want a establishment candidate but a corrupt establishment candidate ?

Americans want a President who's careless to the point criminal when it comes to handling classified data ?

Nope, nope and nope.

And yes I get her supporters could care less if she's a liar and a criminal, they're desperate, they'll vote for anyone as long as there's a D next to their name.

But independants and the undecided voter aren't going to be impressed with a Candidate that just lied her way out of a Federal indictment.

No, what I'm saying is that there are a lot of voters out there who would vote for anyone over Donald Trump. I'm one of them. Cruz? Well, I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but then, we do know where he stands. Sanders? Well, he says a lot of things I don't agree with too, and most of what he wants to do will never get past Congress, but if we're looking for an anti establishment candidate, he's it in spades. Hillary? She's wanted to be president ever since her husband was in office. She may have a bit of a checkered past, but she can beat Trump. She's politically savvy and could perhaps actually accomplish something in Washington. So, anyone but PT Barn... I mean Donald Trump.

No, what I'm saying is that there are a lot of voters out there who would vote for anyone over Donald Trump. I'm one of them. Cruz? Well, I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but then, we do know where he stands. Sanders? Well, he says a lot of things I don't agree with too, and most of what he wants to do will never get past Congress, but if we're looking for an anti establishment candidate, he's it in spades. Hillary? She's wanted to be president ever since her husband was in office. She may have a bit of a checkered past, but she can beat Trump. She's politically savvy and could perhaps actually accomplish something in Washington. So, anyone but PT Barn... I mean Donald Trump.

I think Bill is politically savvy, not Hillary. Bill Clinton wouldn't have been that careless and sloppy, wouldn't have taken a appointment from Obama to begin with let alone set a private server and then got caught using it to send and recieve clasaified material.

Bill is the Rhodes Scholar, is the clever one out of the two, not Hillary.

Thinking Hillary is anything like Bill is a mistake. She's not likable, she's not trustworthy and she isn't as smart as Bill.

to say hillary did nothing to warrant an fbi investigation is beyond absurd
we have seen numerous indications that government security protocol was violated
to say the fbi is clean, and does not engage in political activities, can only be said by those who know nothing about the nefarious activities of j edgar hoover as the first fbi director
but we are fortunate. comey, the current fbi director, is a boy scout. he was the fellow who used his position to assure justice was not thwarted during the dicknbush regime:
On the night of March 10, 2004, as Attorney General John D. Ashcroft lay ill in an intensive-care unit, his deputy, James B. Comey, received an urgent call.
White House Counsel Alberto R. Gonzales and President Bush's chief of staff, Andrew H. Card Jr., were on their way to the hospital to persuade Ashcroft to reauthorize Bush's domestic surveillance program, which the Justice Department had just determined was illegal.
In vivid testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Comey said he alerted FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III and raced, sirens blaring, to join Ashcroft in his hospital room, arriving minutes before Gonzales and Card. Ashcroft, summoning the strength to lift his head and speak, refused to sign the papers they had brought. Gonzales and Card, who had never acknowledged Comey's presence in the room, turned and left.
The sickbed visit was the start of a dramatic showdown between the White House and the Justice Department in early 2004 that, according to Comey, was resolved only when Bush overruled Gonzales and Card. But that was not before Ashcroft, Comey, Mueller and their aides prepared a mass resignation, Comey said. The domestic spying by the National Security Agency continued for several weeks without Justice approval, he said.
"I was angry," Comey testified. "I thought I just witnessed an effort to take advantage of a very sick man, who did not have the powers of the attorney general because they had been transferred to me."
Gonzales Hospital Episode Detailed

i believe comey will do the right thing. and if the DoJ plays games with the fbi investigation results, we will know from his resignation that partisanship has been exhibited
and the investigation results could be used by the congress to initiate impeachment action against an elected hillary if she avoided indictment where the facts indicate she should not. violation of the public trust would fall under under 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. in effect, the republicans get two bites of the apple to subject hillary to prosecution for her failure to adhere to security provisions

which allows me to conclude that hillary will not receive a 'get out of jail free' card even if the DoJ makes a political rather than legal determination regarding her unlawful exposure of state secrets

I think Bill is politically savvy, not Hillary. Bill Clinton wouldn't have been that careless and sloppy, wouldn't have taken a appointment from Obama to begin with let alone set a private server and then got caught using it to send and recieve clasaified material.

Bill is the Rhodes Scholar, is the clever one out of the two, not Hillary.

Thinking Hillary is anything like Bill is a mistake. She's not likable, she's not trustworthy and she isn't as smart as Bill.

Maybe not, but she's smart enough be be elected president.

Which may be a good thing, for a couple of reasons: She will have Bill advising her, and she's not Donald Trump.

Maybe not, but she's smart enough be be elected president.

Which may be a good thing, for a couple of reasons: She will have Bill advising her, and she's not Donald Trump.

Given a choice between Trump and Hillary, I will have to go with Trump.

Like your reasons for going with Sanders, Trump would have a hard time getting something past Congress, the people and the media if they don't want it. Hillary, on the other hand, will have the full force of the leftists in the country...including the media. It'll be much easier for her to get her crappy stuff done...or, like Obama, get away with shady EO and EA moves.

Get with the program , Ross Perot !! :lamo WTF

Uhm independent voters are ones who swing both ways, what does Ross Perot have to do with the conversation? Perhaps you should follow your own advice ya?

Hillary's investigation seems to be taking forever. Is the FBI political and purposely waiting until after the Democratic convention to recommend indictment, throwing the Democratic party into last minute turmoil?

Nope, the odds are they do not have the political or legal ground to do anything and if they wait until she won the election or even candidacy then you would see major rioting in the streets claiming the entire election was rigged. Nope, as with so many of these Clinton investigations the odds of any charges being filed are probably about Zero.

Uhm independent voters are ones who swing both ways, what does Ross Perot have to do with the conversation? Perhaps you should follow your own advice ya?

must be over your head at this point . :roll:

must be over your head at this point . :roll:

Doubt it, I know who Perot is, but most folks here would not have a clue, still, it makes no sense in this thread as we are not discussing third party.

Back
Top Bottom