• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the DNC finally wising up

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
On the news this morning a member of the DNC admits that all the criminal rioters going into the suburbs are hurting the democrat party. The rioters are closely associated with the democrat party and are supported by Biden and Harris. This one apparently enlightened member of the DNC fully admits the riots, especially those going into the suburbs are costing democrat votes, and they are turning to President Trump.

On the news this morning a member of the DNC admits that all the criminal rioters going into the suburbs are hurting the democrat party. The rioters are closely associated with the democrat party and are supported by Biden and Harris. This one apparently enlightened member of the DNC fully admits the riots, especially those going into the suburbs are costing democrat votes, and they are turning to President Trump.

Not quite that cut and dry, but close enough for your typical level of conversation and usual intentions.

This is not entirely a DNC level issue. Anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size, and also willing to admit their party membership is not enough, will tell you it is unaffiliated moderates and independent voters that elect a President. What hurts either party is the extremism of that ideology as it puts stress on the independents to look elsewhere. Sometimes enough that the extremism splits the party, but independents look first.

In this case just the hint of Biden / Harris supporting protests that some turn into riots is enough to put through the political spin machine and output a message that might impact the thinking of these voters that are not party loyal but lean enough to vote for the alternative.

Also in this case, that potentially benefits Trump which is presumably what this "member of the DNC" is admitting.

No...they haven't wised up. They are scrambling.

1. They spent months claiming the protesters were peaceful...even when they were showing footage of the burning, looting and violence in the background.

2. Then Kenosha happened and they couldn't deny the destruction...in the name of peaceful protests...anymore. The public wasn't buying it.

3. So NOW...they come out against the anarchists. But, they are NOT calling on the Democratic leaders of the cities to end the riots.

Here is Biden in an interview today.

Toward the end of the brief interview, told WGAL’s Barbara Barr that he has condemned violent unrest from the beginning, and attacked President Donald Trump for not doing the same.

“I condemned it across the board. The president still hasn’t condemned the far right folks coming out and protesting and using violence,” Biden said.

“Do you condemn Antifa?” Barr asked.

“Yes I do, abso — violence, no matter who it is,” Biden replied.

WATCH: Joe Biden Specifically Condemns Antifa Violence

Even when Biden is trying to scramble and save his ass, he has to lie about Trump. Trump has CONSTANTLY condemned the riots. He has CONSTANTLY told the Democratic leaders of the cities to end the riots. He has CONSTANTLY offered them his help.

But Biden doesn't say (and, conveniently, the reporter doesn't ask him) in that interview what needs to be done to end the violence. He just "condemns" it.

The Dems are walking a very thin line. They can't downplay the riots and they can't be too tough on the rioters. Either position will cost them votes...and they cannot afford to lose a single vote.

Well if you say it then it must be true.

Here's what Ed Rendell, a political adivsor to Biden had to say.

“What we were afraid of is moderates saying, ‘I hate Donald Trump, but I need to be safe. I have to hold my nose and vote for him,’” Rendell told the publication.

How US recovery, chaos in Kenosha and Portland is helping Trump to blunt Biden '''steamroller'''

Here's what Ed Rendell, a political adivsor to Biden had to say.

“What we were afraid of is moderates saying, ‘I hate Donald Trump, but I need to be safe. I have to hold my nose and vote for him,’” Rendell told the publication.

How US recovery, chaos in Kenosha and Portland is helping Trump to blunt Biden '''steamroller'''

Ah, well if that's what the OP is based on then Rendell can rest easy. Every poll I can find shows that the "Law and order" message trump is running on is backfiring. People inherently get that Trump may not have started the fire, but they can see for themselves that he's done nothing but pour gasoline on it. (I really wish there was a less worn-out metaphor).

Ah, well if that's what the OP is based on then Rendell can rest easy. Every poll I can find shows that the "Law and order" message trump is running on is backfiring. People inherently get that Trump may not have started the fire, but they can see for themselves that he's done nothing but pour gasoline on it. (I really wish there was a less worn-out metaphor).

I haven't seen any backlash nationally. But I did see movement toward Trump in three states from 23 Aug through 3 Sep. Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan. Although in Wisconsin and Minnesota things have swing back toward Biden, while Michigan seems inching toward Trump.

Outside of those three states, this might be worries about nothing. In two of the three, it seems Biden has regained his momentum. But Michigan deserves keeping an eye on. It could be just one poll has skewed things toward Trump. As usual, time will tell.

Oh look, more moronic lies. And like always, not a source to be found.

First of all neither the DNC nor Biden nor Harris really support the protesters. They support some of the changes the protesters want, and they hope the protesters will vote Democrat and they don't have any wish to attack people that most likely would support them come November. But other than that there is really no connection at all between the protests and the DNC/ Biden/ Harris.

Back
Top Bottom