• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The Covid Vaccine Our Best And Only Shot Of Ending This Pandemic?

So, did Trump know he was going to lose so he didn't bother doing anything to ramp up for what happens once the vax was approved? He left no prep for the delivery of a major amount of vaccine.

What comes after the vax has been developed and approved is still a major effort and that was all done under Biden's administration along with governors.
As soon as the vaccine was available the shots began.

So, it's OK with you that Trump made no plans for the roll out - which seems to indicate he waited to see who won - and when he didn't, stopped bothering.
As soon as the shots became available, the shots began. Why do you lie?

Not only that, he didnt allow any transition with the Biden administration before the inauguration, so that Biden could even hit the ground running to help the American people fight CV. He had to prep without knowledge of the infrastructure, plans, financing etc in place.

The Donald was just a self-centered prick, bitter at losing.
That's just a flat out lie. The transition began a full two months before the inauguration.

admitting? This is common knowledge. It has EUA authorization.

How can you be so unaware? :(
Is emergency authorization the same as general authorization? Are you afraid to tell the truth so much that you have to twist the facts?

As soon as the shots became available, the shots

I am not telling lies. While vaccine was available at the change in administration, there wasn't a lot of it, nor had efforts yet been made to ramp up the supply.

Biden was not President when the vaccine received EUA.

You really need to read up on this stuff before posting further, IMHO.
Oh. Now I understand. You're saying that it is the Trump vaccine.

This doctor stated that 62 % of his patients will be dead in 3 years from the damage done by the mRNA vaccine.

Very interesting video:

The left don't listen to facts. They are fact deniers who refuse to listen to the experts.

djt's plan wasn't in progress, it hadn't been paid for and if President Biden hadn't changed the plan we would be in a worse position economically and healthwise. djt never paid for everyone's anything. You are probably referring to another djt lie, that monoclonal antibodies would be available to everyone for free.

"Trump is calling the monoclonal antibody treatment he received from Regeneron for his coronavirus infection a "cure," vowing to make it freely available to all Americans stricken with the virus."
What? Trump is the one who got the vaccine going and prepaid for doses for all Americans. Is blatantly lying the only way you can debate, by providing misinformation?

No, this thread is "about" your constant whining and spamming about how badly Mr. Biden is doing when the facts are directly opposite to what you want them to be in order to validate your hoped for massive death of Americans in order to ensure that the current administration fails.

Cases are going up in all states. Posting graphs does not change that fact. Cases are going up in all states.

So you are saying that Mr. Trump had no "roll out plan" prepared since he hadn't won a second term of office.

And you are saying that Mr. Biden is "merely" following the "roll out plan" that he had prepared before the election that he lost.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

PS - You have now exhausted your daily quota of responses from me in this thread
Biden was president during roll out.

I am not telling lies. While vaccine was available at the change in administration, there wasn't a lot of it, nor had efforts yet been made to ramp up the supply.
??????????????????????????????? As soon as the vaccine is available you don't start out with 300 million doses on day one. It took a while to develop the vaccine. It took a while to get it auhorized, and it takes a while to manufacture it. We don't have a genie who just folds her arms, blinks, and we've got 300 million doses. How naive are you? Or, do you expect companies to make millions and millions of doses of something that might not even be approved? And, let's not forget, it was DEMOCRATS who were telling everyone not to get the Trump rushed vaccine.

People have the right to choose if they want to risk getting sick or not. If YOU don't want to get sick then you wear the mask and get vaccinated. It doesn't matter what anyone else does.
Until the virus mutates in the unvaccinated.

Why is it you guys with Trump are always talking woulda ,coulda, shoulda, mights, maybes, and would haves?
Well you mentioned Trump not being able to continue with the distribution plan because he wasn't president, so I'm asking you if you think he would have had a more hands on approach or not considering his pattern of not doing so.

Cases are going up in all states. Posting graphs does not change that fact. Cases are going up in all states.

Where did you see me denying that cases were going up.

Where we differ is in your biased, agenda driven, constant use of words like "soaring" and "out of control".

Strangely enough you don't appear to have been using those words when the US daily deaths were over 1,000 per day and rising

US DAILY DEATHS 21-07-23.JPG

I wonder why? It wouldn't possibly be because Donald Trump {BBHN} was the President of the United States of America whilst that was happening - would it?

Biden was president during roll out.

Indeed he was.

And there was no "Trump Plan" for him to follow, but he did follow a plan for roll-out.

That means that he followed the "Biden Plan which resulted in lowering the daily death toll from more than 4,000 to less than 400.

This, of course, to anyone of subnormal mental capacity, means that the "Biden Plan" was a total failure because that is what they have been told to think and to constantly repeat regardless of the facts.

You have now exhausted your daily quota of responses from me in this thread.

What? Trump is the one who got the vaccine going and prepaid for doses for all Americans. Is blatantly lying the only way you can debate, by providing misinformation?
The vaccine had been in development for 20 years. Funding through warp speed was a critical factor in getting the vaccine to market. Your claim that djt prepaid for doses for all Americans is just false. You can not be provide documentation that it is true

The vaccine had been in development for 20 years. Funding through warp speed was a critical factor in getting the vaccine to market. Your claim that djt prepaid for doses for all Americans is just false. You can not be provide documentation that it is true

You are almost correct, what Mr. Trump's administration did was two fold

[1] toss big chunks of money at companies who said that they were going to do research (and could produce really neat looking presentations) WITHOUT any assurance that the US government would benefit in the least from tossing that money at the companies;​
and​
[2] enter into contracts wherein they agreed to purchase UP TO a certain number of doses of vaccine at a specific price. Those contracts, like all US government supply contracts, have clauses that allow the government to STOP purchasing at any point and, thereafter, to be free of any requirement to purchase any more. The pharmaceutical companies then used those contracts as collateral in order to borrow the funds needed for their research and production capacity (or, as in Pfizer's case, to expand production capacity since Pfizer didn't actually do any research). The pharmaceutical companies didn't receive a dime unless they actually delivered the vaccine.​

That's just a flat out lie. The transition began a full two months before the inauguration.

Nice try. Your own article said that the transition protocol doesnt start until the incumbent concedes. The Donald never conceded. And the woman spoke of the obstacles...she didnt even get started until 3 weeks later.

After the nearly three-week delay, Murphy said she has the ability "to make certain post-election resources and services available to assist in the event of a presidential transition."​

So then she was finally able to release resources to get started. It doesnt describe actual transition.

Here's something a bit more accurate (and coming a whole lot later-Jan 6):

President Donald Trump, minutes after Congress certified President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory and hours after Trump supporters broke into the Capitol, pledged “an orderly transition.”​
“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,” Trump said in a statement posted on Twitter by his aide Dan Scavino early Thursday morning.​

Is emergency authorization the same as general authorization? Are you afraid to tell the truth so much that you have to twist the facts?

Twist fact????????? WTF, I said EUA.

What the ****?

Oh. Now I understand. You're saying that it is the Trump vaccine.

Actually one vaccine is J and J's, one is Moderna's and one is Pfizer.

Heck, only one of these companies are even American so I am not sure what Trump has to do with any of it.

Well, I am sure. NOTHING.

You are almost correct, what Mr. Trump's administration did was two fold

[1] toss big chunks of money at companies who said that they were going to do research (and could produce really neat looking presentations) WITHOUT any assurance that the US government would benefit in the least from tossing that money at the companies;​
and​
[2] enter into contracts wherein they agreed to purchase UP TO a certain number of doses of vaccine at a specific price. Those contracts, like all US government supply contracts, have clauses that allow the government to STOP purchasing at any point and, thereafter, to be free of any requirement to purchase any more. The pharmaceutical companies then used those contracts as collateral in order to borrow the funds needed for their research and production capacity (or, as in Pfizer's case, to expand production capacity since Pfizer didn't actually do any research). The pharmaceutical companies didn't receive a dime unless they actually delivered the vaccine.​
Re #2. The claim I was responding to was that djt had pre purchased sufficient vaccines for the American populace. He didn't.

Back
Top Bottom