• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the 2nd Ammendment still applicable in today's society?

Yet more drivel...
Yes posters here agree thats what your prove false claims are, drivel
You won't cause you cant, but if you disagree please prove otherwise. thanks!
😁

It's verbal diarrhea now.

Agreed ever since you made post 34, heres a refresher

correct in the fantasy scenario of starting a country from scratch they COULD work. the USA is almost 245 years old though. HUGE difference. 🤷‍♂️

In any developed democracy.

nope, thats just subjective blanketed opinion, and in some specific ways ill agree and in some I wont 🤷‍♂️

So here we are in the same spot. Your claims failing to facts. But let's give you a chance to again make a post based on honesty and integrity.
Please present any facts that make your claim MORE than just your feelings and subjective opinion in your next post or simply admit its just your feelings, thanks!

😁 🍿

Is the First Amendment still applicable in today's society?

Of course.
Considering that a minority of citizens own all the guns and a majority of citizens want stricter controls and regulations, I would say it's a relic from a time in the past.

Agreed ever since you made post 34, heres a refresher

So here we are in the same spot. Your claims failing to facts. But let's give you a chance to again make a post based on honesty and integrity.
Please present any facts that make your claim MORE than just your feelings and subjective opinion in your next post or simply admit its just your feelings, thanks!

😁 🍿
LMAO
Translation: Facts destroyed your posted lies/ignorance again and once again instead of your quoted post being based on honesty and integrity something else is picked LMAO So much fun!

LMAO
Translation: Facts destroyed your posted lies/ignorance again and once again instead of your quoted post being based on honesty and integrity something else is picked LMAO So much fun!
Called it perfectly! lol
So much fun when posted lies are beat into submission like this. So here we are in the same spot. its just your feelings, thanks!

Called it perfectly! lol
So much fun when posted lies are beat into submission like this. So here we are in the same spot. its just your feelings, thanks!

I can do this all day, exposing posed lies and false claims is pure entertainment. I love it.

Considering that a minority of citizens own all the guns and a majority of citizens want stricter controls and regulations, I would say it's a relic from a time in the past.
Yeah, but then you are "Anti-Donald"...and still wrong.

Originally the founding fathers created the second ammendment so citizens could protect themselves against an over-powerful government.
No, they did not.

This motivation stemmed from the minds of those creating a country from the ground up.
Once again, that is incorrect.

The Second Amendment was added to the US Constitution because the Anti-Federalists feared the Federalists would establish a federal monopoly on the militia, preventing the States from forming their own militias.

Furthermore, this was not a new idea that was conjured up on the spot in 1791 because the US was a brand new nation. The Second Amendment acknowledges the ancient individual right that was originally acknowledged 576 years before by the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215, where all "freemen had the right to keep and bear arms."

So, with our society developed as much as it is today, is the second ammendment still important? And is it important for the same or different reasons?
Is your freedom of speech just as important today as it was when the First Amendment was originally passed? Is your right to the free exercise of your religious belief just as important today as it was when the First Amendment was originally passed? How about your right to freely associate with whomever you wish, is that as important today as it was when the First Amendment was originally passed?

Why would any constitutionally protected individual right be less important today? Do you think about these questions before asking them? It would not appear so.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is so that we the people have the means to defend ourselves against invasions and possibly our own government should it become tyrannical as well as self defense. That will never change.
That purpose didn't exist at the time the Second Amendment was ratified. The purpose you describe is a very recent addition, and has absolutely nothing to do with why the Second Amendment added to the US Constitution.

I can do this all day, exposing posed lies and false claims is pure entertainment. I love it.
Another failed and delicious dodge.

please tell us . . what lie?
please qoute and prove it in your next post

😁 🍿

Another failed and delicious dodge.

please tell us . . what lie?
please qoute and prove it in your next post

😁 🍿

LMAO I love it, now your failed posts have been beaten into impersonating peewee Herman.
You didnt even know what a non-violent crime was, this was bad even for YOUR posts 😂 😂

Non-violent =/= murder

LMAO I love it, now your failed posts have been beaten into impersonating peewee Herman.
You didnt even know what a non-violent crime was, this was bad even for YOUR posts 😂 😂

Non-violent =/= murder
Thats what I thought LMAO
you cant point out any lie. The facts remains its NOT the USA and all you have stated is your feeligns and opinions about gun control not facts.

Thats what I thought LMAO
you cant point out any lie. The facts remains its NOT the USA and all you have stated is your feeligns and opinions about gun control not facts.

BOOOM!!! easy peasy . . I mean . . unless you want to admit it wasnt a lie but simply topical ignorance? Ill accept that 😁

Back
Top Bottom