• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Swine Flu Man Made?

alphieb - this comment caught my attention.

In my part of the world we're still trying to work out what this is all about. Whats your thoughts when comparing swine flu to the avian / bird flu strain?

og.

Strange how it had a mutation from birds to pigs....In Mexico....this sounds like a germ warfare experiment that leaked out......perhaps america did it in mexico for the loopholes in treaties on germ warfare.

There is not now nor has there ever been any proof that the way animals are raised contributes in any way to the spread of pathogens in the general population of the world.

Wrong.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy]Bovine spongiform encephalopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella]Trichinella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Animals: Farm Animals | CDC Healthy Pets Healthy People

Actually PETA means People Eating Tasty Animals.;)

In truth yours is the second incarnation of the acronym where as mine had to have come first to make your phrase possible as a reality today. Knowing there is a new phrase I therefore will bow to the new manifestation of the term and step aside to allow your use of the acronym unencumbered to replace the old and first meaning....:rofl :roll:

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they’ve tried everything else.
Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited:
CNN has reported on a case in Canada where a Canadian farmer, recently returned from a trip to Mexico, is believed to have given the swine flu to some of his pigs. This, of course, leads to speculation that Mexican swine may have also caught the flu originally from humans. That doesn't mean that swine flu is man-made as in artificially made. But swine flu may indeed be man-made in that the swine may have originally caught the virus from humans.

The speculation that this new variation in the Swine Flu is different in fact the new outbreak of swine flu is associated with a never-seen-before strain of influenza A virus that contains DNA similar to avian, swine and human viruses.(Source, Reuters, Via C2C)
During a meeting in 2005 plans were made between the U.S. and Canada to handle an outbreak of the H5N1 Bird Flu. You can read about the plan at ; “North American Plan for Avian and Pandemic Influenza,”
The question is was this Flu a naturally accruing mutation of the three types or was it weaponized in a lab and released into the population in Mexico as a way to get it started and spread widely before detection as a new strain? Supposition as to it's origins are coming from many sources as are the conspiracy theories. One of the usual sources for those Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! .
As I posted on another thread there has long been a wish by some elite groups to see the world population reduced by over 6 billion souls.
Normally the H1N1 will kill about 35,000 in America and 500.000 world wide and yet this is being linked to Pandemic with less than 200 deaths and a weakened strain it seems is spreading from Mexico. Why this is could be that the farther from the initial source it gets the weaker it grows. However the speed of the spread is alarming, and that is in part the reason for the WHO coming out with it's warnings.
There is also some worry that missing vials of a live virus may be connected in some way as well. (Source
Dr. Gary Ridenour )

Just one correction... H1N1 is swine flu. regular flu has a different designation.

We're talking about a flu that
a) started in mexico rather than in asia as is usual
b) at the wrong time of year
c) is a cocktail of bird, swine and human flus
d) It was picked up on and overblown almost instantly
e) there are already proposed 'vaccines' for an unprecedented virus within a couple weeks (rather than a couple months)
f) the virus can now spread easily between birds, pigs and humans....

So, put it this way I would not be even slightly surprised if a person was involved in its release.

Which if I really pushed the bar on the conspiracy angle could even speculate that Obama was the original carrier of the virus and immediately given the EFFECTIVE vaccine for that strain (given the guy that diedthe day after meeting obama)....

But seriously, given that 2 birds from different parts of the world had to mingle with humans who passed it on to the pigs that then transmitted it back to humans within a relatively short time frame.... then it was most likely created in a lab.

I already made a thread how Baxter nearly did the same thing with 2 types of bird flu and human flu that was live virus meant to be passed off as 'vaccine' for millionsin 18 different countries (the bird flu part was the type that kills 90% of infected people, but is difficult to transmit, to potentially mix with the less fatal but airborne variety and the ability to infect humans)

I agree with much of what some of you have said here. However last night I heard no less than two doctors say on the radio say that having three different strains come together in a pig and mutate is virtually impossible in nature. They were Dr. Dean Adell and . Dr. Gary Ridenour.
I wonder why all the hype so early on when the yearly flu does all the damage it does with little notice.
So two doctors say it is impossible and that makes it the case? Besides, Ridenour and Adell made that claim on Coast to Coast. That's enough to dismiss them outright.

So two doctors say it is impossible and that makes it the case? Besides, Ridenour and Adell made that claim on Coast to Coast. That's enough to dismiss them outright.

According to the news article I pointed you toward, the vaccine would have been made in a biosafety level 3 lab. What does that mean??

Let's ask the CDC : The 1, 2, 3's of Biosafety Levels

BSL-3 is suitable for work with infectious agents which may cause serious or potentially lethal diseases as a result of exposure by the inhalation route (slide 41). BSL-3 laboratories should be located away from high-traffic areas. Examples of agents that should be manipulated at BSL-3 are M. tuberculosis (research activities), St. Louis encephalitis virus, and Coxiella burnetii (slide 42).

What does that mean?
1 - Double door entry
2 - Air flow goes inward towards the lab
3 - The air from the lab does not get recirculated through the building without hepa filtration
4 - The work is done in a 'safety cabinet' that is waterproof
5 - All wall and floor penetrations are sealed

That's not to mention the extra training required to work in one of these labs.

Also, we're not talking about 1 batch... we're talking about batches sent to 18 different countries.... 'human error' doesn't account for that many mistakes all in one shot.

Then again, others have also denied when Merck was CAUGHT in the US giving factor 8 tainted with HIV.... then when they could no longer sell the product in the US sold the product over-seas.

I mean, you'd expect to have to sign off on every detail to make sure that the virus contained in the vaccine was irradiated / neutralized.

Since you are so certain that this swine flu is naturally occuring, can you provide the opinion of a virologist?

According to the news article I pointed you toward, the vaccine would have been made in a biosafety level 3 lab. What does that mean??

Let's ask the CDC : The 1, 2, 3's of Biosafety Levels

What does that mean?
1 - Double door entry
2 - Air flow goes inward towards the lab
3 - The air from the lab does not get recirculated through the building without hepa filtration
4 - The work is done in a 'safety cabinet' that is waterproof
5 - All wall and floor penetrations are sealed

That's not to mention the extra training required to work in one of these labs.

Also, we're not talking about 1 batch... we're talking about batches sent to 18 different countries.... 'human error' doesn't account for that many mistakes all in one shot.

Then again, others have also denied when Merck was CAUGHT in the US giving factor 8 tainted with HIV.... then when they could no longer sell the product in the US sold the product over-seas.

I mean, you'd expect to have to sign off on every detail to make sure that the virus contained in the vaccine was irradiated / neutralized.

Since you are so certain that this swine flu is naturally occuring, can you provide the opinion of a virologist?

I'm not certain of anything being natural. You have, however, no solid foundation upon which you are basing your conspiracy theory. You need a lot more evidence if you're planning on convincing anyone that this was intentionally released on the public and that it was man made.

It seems like every other year we have a hype virus that is going to be the end of humanity. Remember West Nile? OMG if a mosquito bites an infected crow and then bites you, then in all likely hood you will not die unless you are elderly and or severally immune compromised!! OH, NO IT IS THE END OF ALL HUMANITY!!!

That said, it is really interesting that the "exotic" viruses are much less harmful then what a population faces every year. West Nile had very few infections, the chance of a mosquito biting a crow, who happened to be infected and then biting you was so low. You could count on your fingers the total number of deaths from West Nile, you can't say that for anything else.

Last edited:
Its just another scaremongering sensationalist scandal. I am unafraid.

agreed. I feel like there's always a hidden agenda whenever something like this is put out into the public. Giving the benefit of the doubt, i DO believe it is a problem that is real, but i find myself questioning the government's true intentions in all of this.

I'm not certain of anything being natural. You have, however, no solid foundation upon which you are basing your conspiracy theory. You need a lot more evidence if you're planning on convincing anyone that this was intentionally released on the public and that it was man made.

The truth is, I don't KNOW if this was a manufactured virus, and maybe it really was just a 10000 to 1 fluke that this virus popped up suddenly.

Regardless of that fact, like Rahm Emmanuel said about 'never letting a crisis go to waste', alot has been done to expand the police state in north america.

While this scare was at it's peak, we fell under UN and WHO jurisdiction, where the borders were not closed 'because it was too late' to contain it in mexico. Although you did have essentially a martial law declared in mexico, military checkpoints and quarantines established around various towns and cities in the southern US, we saw the WHO on the verge of declaring a level 6 pandemic (which translates to forced vaccinations and martial law quarantines).... among other apparatus of a police state were 'tested'.

The one point that I find goes in favour of this being a naturally occuring virus is the low fatality rate of people catching it.... when I think of a 'bio-weapon' I would expect that the weapon would kill 50-60% or more of the people exposed where the fatality rate of this swine flue seems to be in the 0.1% or less cases causing death.

So in actuality, while I would tend to believe that this virus was manufactured and released, I'm still not going to discount the possibility that this was a 'naturally occuring over-sensationalized crisis' rather than a 'created crisis'.

Either way, with the crimes committed in the over-hyping and reaction to this 'scare' having this been an act of bio-terror would just be an extra few charges in the grand scheme.

Swine Flu is a bio-attack.

Swine flu outbreak. The truth is ugly.

By Dr. Keith | APR 27, 2009
US vaccine manufacturers bio-terrorists?

Now, nobody here is being told that the present "outbreak" of 'flu was deliberately engineered by a US pharmaceutical company. Baxter International Inc. were caught on the brink of starting an avian flu "pandemic," by distributing flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 avian flu virus to 18 countries last December.

It was only by providence that the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

The scores of people who have so far died in Mexico were killed by a strange virus that has bits of genetic material from swine flu, avian flu and human flu, consisting of an intercontinental mix of viruses from North America, Europe and Asia. This is odd, to say the least.

Scientists said the virus combines genetic material from pigs, birds and humans in a way researchers have not seen before. The official view states that despite mutations which are considered normal, viruses 'rarely' pass from one species of animal to another. So how could this swine flu manage to traverse the boundaries of humans, birds and pigs all by itself?

"We are very, very concerned," World Health Organization spokesman Thomas Abraham said. "We have what appears to be a novel virus and it has spread from human to human," he said. Flu DNA does mix but such an unusual combination does raise the likelihood that it is an artificial virus-perhaps derived from the Baxter vaccine, released only weeks before.

Swine flu outbreak. The truth is ugly. : Alternative-Doctor Blog

Swine Flu is a bio-attack.

I'm always fond of checking out your sources Kat, in this case it is some alternative medicine doctor. Not that that alone makes it unreliable, but if you look at some of the other articles on the webpage such as the comparison made that "cellphones are as bad as X-Rays."

Cell Phones / Mobile Phones, Cancers and Brain tumors - What Is The Truth?

Hmmm, cell phones emit microwaves where as X-Rays emit a form of ionizing radiation which in turn knocks electrons off an atom, which in simple terms can cause unnatural chemical reactions in your cells.

We can do an experiment... I'll strap a cell phone, running, to my head for a week and you go and lay down under an X-Ray machine for 10 minutes and we will see who fairs better. I wonder what kind of stories you will be able to come up with after that.

So, getting back to topic, it is apparent your 'source' has done little in the way of extensive research in this topic, why should he be trusted to confirm a 'bio attack' on the U.S?

So, getting back to topic, it is apparent your 'source' has done little in the way of extensive research in this topic, why should he be trusted to confirm a 'bio attack' on the U.S?

Similar tone to those government accessaries who always asked "why should people believe that US government is behind 911 attack?". But they did do that. One thing for sure is the Staff of Chief has planed "Northwood operation". To achieve their goal, they don't mind to sacrifice civilians lives.

---------

Was source from bio-lab of military base? Who benefit from it? Bruce Ivins, (said suicided for anthrax attack) a microbiologist at the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick,

Quote, "Pigs that fly. Cashing in with foreknowledge of swine flu...
A few facts from history:

1976 a similar case of "swine-flu" occured in the States which ended in a disaster. A disaster, not as far as regarding the mortality rate of the illness - only one person died of swine flue, and even that case was questionable - but when the handling by the government is concerned.

The virus surfaced in February 76 at Fort Dix where 19-year-old Pvt. David Lewis told his drill instructor that he felt weak, although not sick enough to skip a training hike. Lewis died within 24 hours.

The autopsy revealed that Lewis had been killed by an influenza virus originating in pigs, therefor named "swine-flue". Government doctors became alarmed when they discovered that 500 soldiers more on the base seemed to have been infected, although not becoming ill.

Nation's health officials urged Ford to authorize a mass inoculation program that would cost the nation about $135 million (appr. $600 million in today's money).

Immediately, Prezi Gerald Ford gave orders for a nationwide vaccination program to prevent an epidemic. His various medical experts likely believed that they were dealing with a virus potentially as deadly as the one that caused the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic. Not to forget that among Ford's advizers we find the Minister of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, who later - what a "coincidence - found a cozy bed in the soft pillows of the pharmaceutical industry.

Mass vaccinations started in October 76, but within weeks reports started coming in of people developing the Guillain-Barre syndrome, a nerve disease, right after receiving the shot. Within two months, 500 people were affected, and some 50 had died. All at once, federal officials abruptly canceled the inoculation program.

Pending law suits were washed under the rug.

Business, as usual.

Finally, the "epedemic"-threat was canceled, but not before some 40 million American citizens were inoculated. Later, a more advanced examination of the virus revealed that it was nowhere near as deadly as the 1918 influenza virus.

The only recorded victim from swine flu itself had been our unfortunate Pvt. Lewis.

Fast forward:

The latest swine flu outbreak is likely to benefit - among others - a very special venture capital firm in the US: Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB).

I write "very special" because we do find a lot of interesting people connected to this company. Al Gore, anyone? Or does the name Goldman & Sachs make some bells ring?

If we believe our PR-pundits of health we do live in one of the "best of all medical-supported worlds ever". If that is true why is a "farsighted" investment company like KPCB buying massively shares of "pandemic-fighting" pharma giants since 2006?

Although we are told that our health-situation is "best ever" KPCB is speaking of some "new market opportunities"?

See yourself! KPCB is speaking of Engineering New Markets and Strong Businesses!

And they are even that "farsighted" to name their subpage "pandemic".

How in the world did those people know some years ahead what's coming next to a household in our "healthy society", one may ask.

Simple answer: They may have the right kind of crystal ball.

But I have one as well.

And it keeps telling me...
Previous Swine Flu Outbreak Originated At Fort Dix [Voltaire]

Similar tone to those government accessaries who always asked "why should people believe that US government is behind 911 attack?". But they did do that. One thing for sure is the Staff of Chief has planed "Northwood operation". To achieve their goal, they don't mind to sacrifice civilians lives.

There is a LOT of talk on the "Northwood operation" on another forum...

It would have been simular to 9/11 but got foiled....so why do so many put up a mental block against the possibility of 9/11 being a successful "Northwoods" type crime?

Isn't the swine flu a mutated form of bird flu?

It is a result of the mixing of races, isn't it obvious?

we need to expect this kind of thing when we allow big yellow birds from Sesame Street to date Porky Pig's sister....:2razz:

Of course when faced with the actual boring explanation some minds prefer the more simplistic, CIA-illuminati-Zionist conspiracies, its far easier to wax poetic about the illuminati then for example state the actual scientific facts which are oh so boring yawn:

A-H1N1 virus is of swine origin and contains a unique combination of gene segments that has not been identified in the past; B- Swine influenza (illness in pigs) is caused by influenza A viruses; C- several dozen researchers, led by Rebecca Garten of America’s Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), sequenced full or partial genomes of 76samples of the new virus and confirmed that the closest genetic relatives of the new virus are swine-flu strains from both North America and Eurasia; D- the virus is made of eight gene segments of known provenance but which have not previously been seen in this combination; E-the genetic material in them is blend of avian, human and swine sources, but all eight segments come most recently from pigs; 1-Influenza A viruses are negative-sense single-stranded RNA viruses and belong to the family Orthomyxoviridae and the genus Influenzavirus A; 2-Enveloped virions are 80 to 120 nm in diameter, are 200 to 300 nm long, and may be filamentous-they consist of spike-shaped surface proteins, a partially host-derived lipid-rich envelope, and matrix (M) proteins surrounding a helical segmented nucleocapsid (6 to 8 segments); 3- the virus envelope glycoproteins (hemagglutinin [HA] and neuraminidase [NA]) are distributed evenly over the virion surface, forming characteristic spike-shaped structures; 4-antigenic variations in these proteins form the basis of the classification system for influenza A virus subtypes; 5-Influenza A virus subtypes, there are 16 different HA antigens (H1 to H16) and nine different NA antigens (N1 to N9) for influenza A; 6- human disease historically has been caused by three subtypes of HA (H1, H2, and H3) and two subtypes of NA (N1 and 2);
7-more recently, human disease has been recognized to be caused by additional HA subtypes, including H5, H7, and H9 (all from avian origin); 8- all of these subtypes have been found in birds, and birds are the primordial reservoir for influenza A viruses; 9- several subtypes have been found in pigs;
9-the NA and M gene segments are in the Eurasian swine genetic lineage and were originally derived from a wholly avian influenza virus which likely entered the Eurasian swine population in 1979;
10-until the emergence of the current novel H1N1 strain, these gene segments had not been identified outside Eurasia; 11- the HA, NP, and NS gene segments are in the classical swine lineage-they likely entered the swine population around 1918 and are common in North America; 12-the PB2 and PA gene segments are in the swine triple reassortant lineage; 13-viruses of this lineage entered pigs in North America around 1998; 14- viruses that seeded this lineage were originally of avian origin; 15-the BP1 gene segment is in the swine triple reassortant lineage and was seeded in pigs from humans also around 1998;
16- this virus was also originally from an avian source;
17-recent molecular analysis of the novel H1N1 virus demonstrates that the virus possesses a distinctive evolutionary trait (genetic distinctness) that may be characteristic in pig-human interspecies transmission of influenza A-reported cases of similar reassortant viruses of swine origin occurred in Iowa, Maryland, and Wisconsin between 1991 and 2006;
18-recent analysis of the current swine-origin H1N1 influenza A virus at Oxford suggests that transmission to humans occurred several months before recognition of the existing outbreak and that this strain has been circulating among pigs, possibly among multiple continents, for many years prior to its transmission to humans ……

source for A-E: The origin of swine flu: Putting the pieces together | The Economist

source for 1-17: CIDRAP >> Novel H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu))

source for 18: Swine Flu Origins Revealed, Oxford research team reveals origins of swine flu

Remember the good old days when someone who had epilepsy or rabies was possessed by Satan...when we burned women because they were witches... when we drilled holes in mentally ill peoples' brains so the demons could escape..when we use to drain people of their blood with leeches....ah the good old days when deaf people were defined as mentally ill-when people with untreated syphilis that spread to the brain were deemed possessed by Satan...when any lung infection and of course cancer, tuberculosis, emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, hey it was all consumption.

Now see why bother with science. Why send people to school to spend years upon years of hard work researching the origins and sequences of diseases so they can come up with medicine to treat certain illnesses. Why do that when we know what the causes of all these diseases are..that would be silly.

If someone has a disease they are possessed by Satan. Simple as that. I mean for today's audience we up-date Satan because Satan has taken on new forms called Scientists and doctors.Everyone of these scientists is evil. Every last one. Anyone for that matter whose brain can think in concepts other than black or white-they are also Satanists in on the Satantic conspiracy-only now we call Satan the CIA or illuminati or a Zionist. Same old shtick. Who needs to find out what causes a disease-Satan did it. Satanists I tell you. Evil humans create all diseases for Satan.

Oh its true. Pimples-a Satanist creation.

By the way your family doctor? He is in on it. He or she is a Satanist. Want proof? In their clinic they stock bandages and medical supplies from Johnson and Johnson. Johnson and Johnson are part of the Satanist illuminati. That is why they created band-aids and tampons. Pure evil.

Last edited:
Swine Flu A Hoax, But Martial Law All Too Real

As officials all but guarantee deadlier form of H1N1 will return later this year, draconian response measures have been established with the aid of deceptive scaremongering and hype

Paul Joseph Watson
Propaganda Matrix
Monday, May 4, 2009

The H1N1 virus itself has claimed less lives than a normal flu outbreak would be expected to kill, but the architecture of martial law in the form of draconian measures readied to combat a pandemic has been firmly locked into place.

Health authorities are now toning down their apocalyptic predictions of a swine flu pandemic, after the virus proved to be milder than originally feared, but officials are warning that a deadlier form of the illness could return in autumn or winter.

In addition, the Department of Homeland Security has established an outline <http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/04/28/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4975598.shtml> of how BATF, FBI, and U.S. Marshals will be called upon to impose mandatory quarantines in the event of a widespread swine flu outbreak in the U.S. Under executive order 13375, if citizens attempt to free themselves from "involuntary isolation" they will be subject to a $250,000 fine and one year in jail.

The swine flu virus has proven less deadly than the common cold in Britain and the U.S., yet the media is still awash with stories about school closures, cancelled events and every little detail about each individual case. Why is this still even in the news? Would it normally be a major national news story if you got the sniffles? The swine flu hoax has been a perfect beta-test for how the media will hype doomsday scenarios when the next pandemic occurs.

Swine Flu A Hoax, But Martial Law All Too Real

Back
Top Bottom