• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Russia key to white survival?

Willoughby said:
so its the people that are governed by dictators fault that their dictators abuse their human right?

In a sense yes. Our founding fathers said that democracy can only work if it is fought for and earned through sacrifice. The people choose to allow dictators because they do not want to fight for freedom. Secondly look at Mr. Hitler in Iran he was democratically elected wasnt he? Their leaders all all Islamic they dont have a problem with their form of government.

did you actually see the coverage of the riots. There were people rioting with skin as white as snow to as dark as chocolate

Not sure about them. I think all of them were black Muslims. (Atleast what I heard and saw on the news)

If it is so natural why do i have lots of friends who come from all sorts of races and religions? Are these friendships unnatural?

You always have exceptions. I have a friend who is Muslim but we both still segregate ourselves overall on a large scale.

no not just liberals. There are probably some decent hard working republicans who need immigration so that their offices are clean, their rubbish taken away etc (btw i am not saying that these sort of jobs are only good enough for immigrants, my doctor is pakistani and he is a very nice decent man. Its just that immigrants want to come to some countries so much they will do these jobs when the natives can't be bothered!)

Immigrants only do these jobs for the wages no one wants. England has quite a big immigration problem even from European peoples. Eastern Europeans are coming in the thousands to your country. Even if they are European I would advise England to take them in moderation to save your country. Sure they are better then third world immigrants but in England you cant get English anywhere else. Unlike America would could easily take them because we are a European country and they can assimiliate. It's best if you keep Britian English. Its just that our politicians are forcing this forced integration multiculturalism policy so we just have to accept it for now until people wake up.

Evidence? and by evidence i don't mean a list of the amount of jews who were spies or hollywood actors..i mean some real evidence please Americanracist29....

I dont know how it is for the communist party in England only for America. The American communist party has always been around 2/3rds Jewish.

The Left the Right and the Jews - Goldstein

Immigrants only do these jobs for the wages no one wants. England has quite a big immigration problem even from European peoples. Eastern Europeans are coming in the thousands to your country. Even if they are European I would advise England to take them in moderation to save your country. Sure they are better then third world immigrants but in England you cant get English anywhere else. Unlike America would could easily take them because we are a European country and they can assimiliate. It's best if you keep Britian English. Its just that our politicians are forcing this forced integration multiculturalism policy so we just have to accept it for now until people wake up.
funny you say this because the only countries to accept all economic migrants from the EU are britain, ireland and sweden and guess which three countries have economically done the best....and they are not all in the jobs that no-one wants, an example would be the increase in the number of polish plumbers who gte paid very well but they are filling up the gaps in the market very well.

you can try to argue as much as you like but your rabid racism and xenophobia can never be rationally argued for.

I dont know how it is for the communist party in England only for America. The American communist party has always been around 2/3rds Jewish.
i will ask again..evidence for this?

Willoughby said:
funny you say this because the only countries to accept all economic migrants from the EU are britain, ireland and sweden and guess which three countries have economically done the best....and they are not all in the jobs that no-one wants, an example would be the increase in the number of polish plumbers who gte paid very well but they are filling up the gaps in the market very well.

Actually many of these jobs are being filled by immigrants which should go to English. Atleast that is what my English friends tell me that many English cant get jobs because immigrants are willing to work for a bit less. I didnt say they are doing the jobs nobody wants. I said they are doing them for the wages nobody wants. Atleast in America. If i am not mistaken they get paid well in England well enough for English to want the jobs. Am I correct? I am not advocating anti immigration seal the borders. I think immigration is very important especially in America. If I were in charge I would still allow an annual 1 million immigrants and year and change it to only allow European and people on certain visas. Then I would minimize it to around 250 thousand a year eventually while fixing the problems with illegal immigration and laws. Also people shouldnt only look at immigration from an economic perspective but also socially. Most Poles and east europeans are only going to England to work just like many Mexicans in America. They only want to make money and eventually go back to Poland. Their allegiance is not to England but to their countries of origin. Not all but a substantial number. I mean its common sense. Many poles even say this. If I was poor in America and went to work in another country I wouldnt intend to become a full out citizen and would go back to America when things got better because they is my native country.

Some groups want dual citizenship like Mexicans. They can go and work, send money back to the gringos, receive payment through our social services and have a good setup.

i will ask again..evidence for this?

I posted a book. Secondly read about the palmer raids, 1924 immigratin act and anything relating to Kevin. B. Macdonald.

Last edited:
Actually many of these jobs are being filled by immigrants which should go to English. Atleast that is what my English friends tell me that many English cant get jobs because immigrants are willing to work for a bit less. I didnt say they are doing the jobs nobody wants. I said they are doing them for the wages nobody wants.

well that isn't true. Plumbers are very well paid in england. Its just that lots of people don't want to do these jobs for some reason. we used to have a big shortage of plumbers/builders etc
I am not advocating anti immigration seal the borders. I think immigration is very important especially in America. If I were in charge I would still allow an annual 1 million immigrants and year and change it to only allow European and people on certain visas.

oh i see you are not anti-immigration but just racist

Also people shouldnt only look at immigration from an economic perspective but also socially.
i do and i think it is immigration is a social plus

Most Poles and east europeans are only going to England to work just like many Mexicans in America. They only want to make money and eventually go back to Poland. Their allegiance is not to England but to their countries of origin. Not all but a substantial number. I mean its common sense. Many poles even say this. If I was poor in America and went to work in another country I wouldnt intend to become a full out citizen and would go back to America when things got better because they is my native country.
and i don't see anything wrong with this. if they are filling up the unwanted jobs then fine and then they go back to their home countries then whats wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom