• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Queen Elizabeth a conspiracy fan?

TheParser

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I've just read something that may interest conspiracy buffs.

It seems that some time back, Her Majesty told the following to Princess Diana's butler:

"Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my family than you were to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge."

When I read this, I immediately thought of what we in this country call the "deep state," which I personally have no doubt definitely exists.

SOURCE: An illustrated book about the history of the British newspaper Daily Mirror that is entitled A Century of News (2003). The quotation was on the first page of the newspaper for November 6, 2002.

The Daily Mirror, lol. A comic for grown up illiterates.

It seems that some time back, Her Majesty told the following to Princess Diana's butler:

"Be careful Paul, nobody has ever been closer to a member of my family than you were to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge."

When I read this, I immediately thought of what we in this country call the "deep state," which I personally have no doubt definitely exists.

SOURCE: An illustrated book about the history of the British newspaper Daily Mirror that is entitled A Century of News (2003). The quotation was on the first page of the newspaper for November 6, 2002.

You are referring to Paul Burrell.

The coroner at the inquest into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales has launched a devastating attack on Paul Burrell, suggesting he had lied in the witness box to protect his lucrative career as a reality TV star.

Perhaps the highly regarded Queen recognizes a few Conspiracy Facts because of her access to info in High Places.
/

Perhaps the highly regarded Queen recognizes a few Conspiracy Facts because of her access to info in High Places.
/
If we have no knowledge about them then how do we know that they are there?

If we have no knowledge about them then how do we know that they are there?

Output vs. input. If there is output in one spot there is input in another. Balance.
/

There are dangerous forces at work in the mob, in gangs, in terror organizations and in American politics. The Bible says the devil is the god of this world and works in the children of disobedience to steal, to lie, to kill and to destroy. When he kills, he lies and claims there was no conspiracy involved.

Output vs. input. If there is output in one spot there is input in another. Balance.
/

Is that supposed to mean something? Dianne died in a car crash, the driver was drunk and on medication.

There are dangerous forces at work in the mob, in gangs, in terror organizations and in American politics. The Bible says the devil is the god of this world and works in the children of disobedience to steal, to lie, to kill and to destroy. When he kills, he lies and claims there was no conspiracy involved.

This nonsense is in the correct forum, CT woo land. The Devil is a mythical being. Carry on.

Maybe she ment spiritual forces like good and evil.

This nonsense is in the correct forum, CT woo land. The Devil is a mythical being. Carry on.

The devil is real. He is the force behind the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory believed by so many leftists in spite of the lack of evidence to support such a conspiracy theory.

The devil is real.

Let me guess Mr. Very Conservative ..... you're an Evangelical and a Trumper.

Geezus. These people are on an intellectual par with The Flat Earth Society. No wonder they don't accept climate science.

Geezus. These people are on an intellectual par with The Flat Earth Society. No wonder they don't accept climate science.

Al Gore proved to be a bad foreteller of impending global warming disasters coming because Americans were not giving enough money to the global warming industry in America. Did Al Gore have his finger on the pulse of truth or the pulse of lies? He lied. I don't know if he understood that fact or not.

The devil is real. He is the force behind the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory believed by so many leftists in spite of the lack of evidence to support such a conspiracy theory.

Prove it.

The Devil is an imaginary being.

Back
Top Bottom