• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Putin right about Syria???

And are we getting a none sided view

**** Putin.

Why waste time on that critter?

How much time do you spend worrying about what President Putin of Russia thinks about anything?

Me, I don't waste any of my time on him or any other Russian.
I'm a little more interested in what people think in in the USA.

But, hey, it's your time.

Do what you want to do with it.

Last edited:
**** Putin.

Why waste time on that critter?

How much time do you spend worrying about what President Putin of Russia thinks about anything?

Me, I don't waste any of my time on him or any other Russian.
I'm a little more interested in what people think in in the USA.

But, hey, it's your time.

Do what you want to do with it.

Kinda xenophobic, inherently nationalist, narrow in scope and a bit outlandish, but I agree. Point made.

**** Putin.

Kinda xenophobic, inherently nationalist, narrow in scope and a bit outlandish, but I agree. Point made.

**** Putin.

Anyone who has read much of what I post knows that usually I'm attacking xenophobes, but I have little use for Mr. Putin and spend very little time worrying about what he thinks about anything.

He is not on my Friends list.

Someone claims Putin is more reliable than the Western world in 3, 2, 1...

Putin is an honest, objective man with no bias or vested interest in this conflict whatsoever. You're just swallowing the Americo-Zionist corporatocracy's propaganda, obviously.

Putin is an honest, objective man with no bias or vested interest in this conflict whatsoever. You're just swallowing the Americo-Zionist corporatocracy's propaganda, obviously.

Now that we've settled that, we can move on to more important things, Like where's my next cold beer?

**** Putin.

So you profess your love on DP for Putin I see :p (sarcasm!)

:lol:

He also looks good without his shirt on and when Putin’s name is typed, the first letter capitalizes itself. He's that awesome. Just ask him!

:lol:

He also looks good without his shirt on and when Putin’s name is typed, the first letter capitalizes itself. He's that awesome. Just ask him!

He never smiles, that's for sure.

Vladimir is just Putin us on.

Reliable? No. Powerful? Yes.

He could give a crap about Obama or what the US thinks as well.

Putin has said many things about Syria. Only one of them I agree with.

War could have been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom