• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Biden's Dire Warning Of America Becoming A "Racial Jungle" Creating More White Supremacists Like Himself ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
jungle.jpg

What responsibility does President Biden have in dog whistling these White Supremacist battle cries concerning America becoming a " Racial Jungle " in the current epidemic of young white supremacists ?

View attachment 67361426

What responsibility does President Biden have in dog whistling these White Supremacist battle cries concerning America becoming a " Racial Jungle " in the current epidemic of young white supremacists ?
well if all the non black people (some of who aren't black because they didn't vote for him) are going to do that to him, what choice does he have but to call out all the white supremacy he doesn't see every day.

This little post is so blatantly partisan and error-filled and stupid that it's actually brilliant. It's like walking into a public restroom with shit all over the walls. Everyone with sense will shake their head and turn around and walk out.

well if all the non black people (some of who aren't black because they didn't vote for him) are going to do that to him, what choice does he have but to call out all the white supremacy he doesn't see every day.
So if president Biden deems them to be non-blacks that makes it okay in the real world. or just okay in President Biden's world ?
bidencornpop9.jpg

View attachment 67361426

I just watched Back to the Future II last night. Imagine that. I'm watching Looper now.

What kind of mind numbing multi-era nonsense is this? Trolling? Are you really bored?

I just watched Back to the Future II last night. Imagine that. I'm watching Looper now.

What kind of mind numbing multi-era nonsense is this? Trolling? Are you really bored?
Are you really that stress free ?
For me I only wish I had done this sooner.
Let's help protect America together from Biden's progressive white supremacist army .
A couple more results like Virginia and we are tiki torch toast
Fake supremacists 2.jpg

Are you really that stress free ?
For me I only wish I had done this sooner.
Let's help protect America together from Biden's progressive white supremacist army .
A couple more results like Virginia and we are tiki torch toast
View attachment 67361437
Your posts are ignorant, repetitive and boring. Got any other hobbies?

It's curious that the left and black democrats allow Biden to get away with so many stupid and racist remarks across his career.

Stick with me kid , $4.00 a gal is just around the corner, even for the non-binary among us.

Kamala's ratings will soon be scrapping rock bottom, & President Biden's liberal , wealthy white privilege , supremacist tiki torch toting army of buttercups are not nearly as stupid as they look.
fake supremacists.jpg
get off my lawn.jpg

If I am not mistaken, when Mr. Biden made that "jungle" remark, he was referring specifically to integrated schools.

Of course, I do not know how many people agreed with Mr. Biden at that time, but I have read that there is today less school integration than in the past.

I am 84, so I do not have any school-aged kids. If I did, I guess that I would have to work two jobs in order to afford private school for them.

I am not intelligent enough to home school them.

With a sufficient number of non-black African Americans included in the mix, does President Biden still feel he and his children would be forced to adapt to a "racial jungle" ?
Biden pop.png

Back
Top Bottom