• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is President Biden OK?

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
OMG.

I’ll just leave this here.

———

Presented with no comment

I heard him give a lengthy speech this morning where he sounded old and tired, but perfectly coherent and making good points.

He's faking it well enough for me.

Watch the video then come back and tell us it’s no biggie. Biden needs help. It’s elderly abuse IMO

Watch the video then come back and tell us it’s no biggie. Biden needs help. It’s elderly abuse IMO

Zerohedge Truthing. Pathetic.

I heard him give a lengthy speech this morning where he sounded old and tired, but perfectly coherent and making good points.

He's faking it well enough for me.
What about the video above? Not so much huh?

Don't worry, Vy. If at any time he's not ok you can come here and do a victory dance.

Zerohedge spam with no comment? Big surprise.

The OP will post 5 more Zerohedge "articles" today and 10 more tomorrow. And every single OP will be absolute trash.
The video should concern everyone who has human compassion

Seems fine for his age. He's laughing at his own brain fart.

Like Hilldog, Biden is too old, but I'd prefer his radiated skeleton to the orange nightmare.
That’s sad to hear.

Basic politeness:

dog-poop-bags-2x1-fullres-9368.jpg

The OP will post 5 more Zerohedge "articles" today and 10 more tomorrow. And every single OP will be absolute trash.

And they'll be at these weird three or four hour intervals, as if the guy can't sleep more than a couple of hours without dreams of Tyler Durden waking him in a fright.

That’s sad to hear.

In what way? You and I will also be old some day, and we'll be lucky to hold our **** together as well as Biden.

No one gets out alive.

OMG.

———

The tweet from your article above..... Oh my Gosh... This poor man.

So, it is your compassion for Biden that forces you to post every verbal gaffe he makes? Even with his stutter and searching for words, he is head and shoulders above trump, but then so is my dog.

Instead, they go after the messenger and insinuate that Townhall.com, where the video originated from is Russian disinformation and of course, you're a fan.

Just laugh. ;)

You are correct though, the video should concern every thinking adult.

Those who think this is nothing for our country to be concerned about are in serious denial. How do I know? When they make the thread about the source or the poster, that's a form of denial right there.

Last edited:
OMG.

———

I happened to have the TV on when that happened this morning. When he said the "accommodate the Russian...." comment, I stopped what I was doing, thinking what??? Then he very awkwardly tried to fix that with his laugh and this - "We're gonna accommodate them - we're gonna seize their yachts....". But at least that was an indication he recognized he'd said something off originally.
But then, OMG, I think that had him beyond flustered. When he couldn't get anything out and stopped being able to even speak with his gaze drifting off to his right, I actually thought someone might have to just come help him away from the podium. He always has gaffes but that was the first time I saw him go completely incoherent over his stumbling.
It was weird and sad and not okay!

OMG.

———

Those strings are getting harder to see.

Sadly, it just isn't spam from either ZeroHedge or from the OP. It happened just as you see it and it was just as incredibly awkward as it looks. Put it in the full context of his speech and it will still stand out just as much as it does in the clip. It was painful for Biden (clearly beyond unsettling for him) and painful to see.

Sadly, it just isn't spam from either ZeroHedge or from the OP.

But it is. We get 10 Zerohedge blogs per day (from the same person, every day) and every single OP is completely full of shit.

If the guy is not being paid, it might be the most pathetic display I've witnessed here.

Back
Top Bottom