• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

is pregnancy a miracle? or is it disgusting?

Please dont be a stalker

how about you please dont be parandoid, or a false accuser like all those other lying femnists in the me2 movement trying to get more power and ruin mens careers before proven guilty

Was a direct response to the OP...you should try that sometime.

You even had to cut out the part that gave it context.

"all of the higher animals get pregnant."

Please dont be a stalker...I'm sure there are women in real life that would be interested in your constant commentary on their words.
Your butt-hurt response is very understandable.

Your butt-hurt response is very understandable.
Asking you to post more on-topic and honestly is 'butt-hurt?' I need to see your dictionary 😁

And my post was right on the money, correct?

Asking you to post more on-topic and honestly is 'butt-hurt?' I need to see your dictionary 😁

And my post was right on the money, correct?
I gotta say, for a woman, you are certainly quite smart.

I gotta say, for a woman, you are certainly quite smart.
Now who's butt hurt?! 😁 😁

Dont lash out, get outside and get some fresh air, meet people, taste reality.

how about you please dont be parandoid, or a false accuser like all those other lying femnists in the me2 movement trying to get more power and ruin mens careers before proven guilty
OK, I wont be parandoid! I promise.

Now who's butt hurt?! 😁 😁

Dont lash out, get outside and get some fresh air, meet people, taste reality.
Its like I said, you are a smart woman. And your response did not disappoint.

Its like I said, you are a smart woman. And your response did not disappoint.
Unfortunately, I have to stick to my earlier post since I'm not a hypocrite...a opinion from someone with no credibility is meaningless...positive or negative. My criteria are higher 🤷

Were you ever going to post on the topic, here in a discussion forum?

Unfortunately, I have to stick to my earlier post since I'm not a hypocrite...a opinion from someone with no credibility is meaningless...positive or negative. My criteria are higher 🤷

Were you ever going to post on the topic, here in a discussion forum?
Lol, you feel qualified to ask other people that question.

You can think whatever you want.
Been sayin' that about posting on the Internetz to you for some time now.

Again: were you planning on addressing the actual topic, like the rest of us, at any time here...in a discussion forum or are you just doing off-topic drive-bys?

Been sayin' that about posting on the Internetz to you for some time now.

Again: were you planning on addressing the actual topic, like the rest of us, at any time here...in a discussion forum or are you just doing off-topic drive-bys?
I won't comment on whether pregnancy and babies are gross, however Omni did make a good point: it is in women's nature to want to care for babies. And this instinct is so strong, that women are willing to put up with poop, crying, and all the rest.

I won't comment on whether pregnancy and babies are gross, however Omni did make a good point: it is in women's nature to want to care for babies. And this instinct is so strong, that women are willing to put up with poop, crying, and all the rest.
There ya go!

^ Literally has nothing to do with what she said. Try to read words instead of inventing them.

when i rob a bank, its a miracle

when i eat a donut, another miracle

If you ever start a reasonable thread worthy of actual discussion... it *will* be a miracle.

^ Literally has nothing to do with what she said. Try to read words instead of inventing them.

she accusing a guy of stalking

this kind of accusations are a byproduct of feminist patriarchy and toxic masculinity propoganda

If you ever start a reasonable thread worthy of actual discussion... it *will* be a miracle.

ill do that once the robot overlords take over

because they will be more worthy of talking to then humans haha

women like to think pregnancy is a miracle.

but isn't it also equally true that its disgusting?

babies are cute. and women seem to have something inside them that enjoys that cuteness more then men. which allows them to tolerate all the disgusting habits of babies. like shitting their pants all the time.

so pregnancy and babies are both disgusting

if it was up to men we might just let the whole human race die off for lack of desire for dealing with pregnancy and babies

ROTFLMAO!

Great perspective, I love it!!

this kind of accusations are a byproduct of feminist patriarchy and toxic masculinity propoganda

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Except when men actually stalk women. Or is that all made up?

Except when men actually stalk women. Or is that all made up?
Sometimes men do stalk women, and other times, women make false accusations of men stalking them.

Real stalkers get punished by law. I am not sure what happens to women who falsely accuse, though.

Sometimes men do stalk women, and other times, women make false accusations of men stalking them.

Real stalkers get punished by law. I am not sure what happens to women who falsely accuse, though.
Real stalkers only get punished by law if convicted. But until recently, many of the accusations were ignored. Now...they are not.

Real stalkers only get punished by law if convicted. But until recently, many of the accusations were ignored. Now...they are not.
So what happens to women who falsely accuse?

Back
Top Bottom