• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Pence's Political Career Finished?

Jack2aTee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm trying to comprehend how Mike Pence can recover from the debacle of being intimately tied to Trump's presidency. We have no proof of course that Pence knew how deadly the Coronavirus really is. I mean there are no Woodward tapes of Pence agreeing with Trump when Trump says "It's more deadly than the most strenuous flu's...." but it's difficult if not impossible to believe that if Trump was revealing to a known destroyer of Presidents (Woodward) that he knew the Coronavirus was more deadly than the deadliest flu's and that he was deliberately trying to play it down anyway to an unsuspecting public, then surely we must believe that Trump was telling the same thing to Pence, who is Trump's head of the Coronavirus task force. Surely Pence was sitting in on briefings in which the virus' deadly nature was disclosed. How does Pence overcome this? We know Trump has no backbone when it comes to confronting difficult situations before the American people, but surely Pence, as a man of reputed high moral because of his faith, should have stepped forward and put his loyalty to the President aside and told the public how Trump was deceiving them. How does Pence salvage his political reputation, if not career which has to be in tatters right now after telling the American people with a straight face that he believes Trump has done the best job a president could do to contain the virus, knowing within himself what he knows about Trump's lies and deceptions about the virus?

Pence: ''I couldn't be more proud of the leadership President Trump has provided from the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.''

Mike Pence’s Big Lie About Trump and the Coronavirus at the Republican National Convention | The New Yorker

Last edited:
he is a real lap dog that id for sure

I'm trying to comprehend how Mike Pence can recover from the debacle of being intimately tied to Trump's presidency. We have no proof of course that Pence knew how deadly the Coronavirus really is. I mean there are no Woodward tapes of Pence agreeing with Trump when Trump says "It's more deadly than the most strenuous flu's...." but it's difficult if not impossible to believe that if Trump was revealing to a known destroyer of Presidents (Woodward) that he knew the Coronavirus was more deadly than the deadliest flu's and that he was deliberately trying to play it down anyway to an unsuspecting public, then surely we must believe that Trump was telling the same thing to Pence, who is Trump's head of the Coronavirus task force. Surely Pence was sitting in on briefings in which the virus' deadly nature was disclosed. How does Pence overcome this? We know Trump has no backbone when it comes to confronting difficult situations before the American people, but surely Pence, as a man of reputed high moral because of his faith, should have stepped forward and put his loyalty to the President aside and told the public how Trump was deceiving them. How does Pence salvage his political reputation, if not career which has to be in tatters right now after telling the American people with a straight face that he believes Trump has done the best job a president could do to contain the virus, knowing within himself what he knows about Trump's lies and deceptions about the virus?

Pence: ''I couldn't be more proud of the leadership President Trump has provided from the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.''

Mike Pence’s Big Lie About Trump and the Coronavirus at the Republican National Convention | The New Yorker
lol...the lefty asks if a VPs political career is over. :facepalm:

Good to know you think he's a threat in 2024. I fully agree.

He has been such a sycophant he will be ripped apart by his GOP competitors. On the bright side there is an opening at Liberty University. Might be a better fit.

I know. Seems such leftist bubble thinking and view of reality going on there.

Pence's political career is far from over, unless he choses it to be.

I know. Seems such leftist bubble thinking and view of reality going on there.

Pence's political career is far from over, unless he choses it to be.

Great elbow bump yesterday must have pleased Trump!

Pence wasn't even well liked by his own party in my home state of Indiana. He probably wouldn't have won reelection to governor. Just because Trump needed a lap dog and rescued him from obscurity doesn't mean he has a future. Once Trump ends up doing time, Pence's name will be mud.

He’s not the only one who sold their soul. (Nikki Haley)

Pfft...Pelosi's soul slid out her plucked, bleached and botoxed anus years ago.

Why? Dan Quayle misspelled potato and sunk his career. Is it impossible for a VP to behave in a way that destroys their potential future?

I'm sure Trump will hire him on to one of his properties though.

lol

Dan Quayle?

They won't get it. For Trumpeteers and Cultists any criticism of the Dear Leader and his Administration must be wrought only from partisan anger and not proper argument or evidence. One cannot pledge blind allegiance to Trump if they're going to take stock of reality and consider that in their decisions. The Cult is pretty much perfect commie sheeples.

Why? Dan Quayle misspelled potato and sunk his career. Is it impossible for a VP to behave in a way that destroys their potential future?

lol

Yes..the Vice President sunk his career. lol

Yes..the Vice President sunk his career. lol

And Pence's blind devotion to Trump and defense of all his intolerable acts may indeed sink his political career.

lol

It's like connect the dots is rather difficult with some folk.

lol
Why, does orangey own any churches?

Well you are probably going to find out close to half the country disagrees with you come Nov.

Pence tried to cancel an event in Montana today after it was revealed that the organizer is a big wig in Q-world.

Sorry but it's too late because your idiot boss is a huge fan of Qanon.
That alone should render him disqualified to run for dogcatcher.

Anybody who buys into Qanon shouldn't even be allowed to apply for a fishing license.

lol

Quayle came from the very wealthy Pullman family.
We spent the entire four years of GHWB's presidency praying for his health.

Pence tried to cancel an event in Montana today after it was revealed that the organizer is a big wig in Q-world.

Sorry but it's too late because your idiot boss is a huge fan of Qanon.

That alone should render him disqualified to run for dogcatcher.

Anybody who buys into Qanon shouldn't even be allowed to apply for a fishing license.

Even better for Montana was the three GOP clowns running for Senate, House, and Governor were supposed to show up.
Democrats are closing the gap in Montana and have been governor for 16 straight years.

Back
Top Bottom