• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is our president delusional?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

I'm not being funny or snarky, seriously, is our president delusional?

Listening to him lately I'm really starting to think there's something about the way he views reality that I can't help but question. His statements today about his intelligence people were outrageous and totally false. He keeps insisting the wall is being built and more is underway, where? The taped up hostages in the back seats of vehicles, where? Prayer rugs in the desert and the FBI and their witch hunt.

Listening to him lately I'm really starting to think there's something about the way he views reality that I can't help but question. His statements today about his intelligence people were outrageous and totally false. He keeps insisting the wall is being built and more is underway, where? The taped up hostages in the back seats of vehicles, where? Prayer rugs in the desert and the FBI and their witch hunt.

Is our President Delusional?

I don't think so.

But he has found delusional supporters that believe whatever he lays on them, though. And that's why he couches his desires and actions as he does. Because it works! (with them)

No ... but progressives are ... :lamo

Is our President Delusional?

I don't think so. But he has found delusional supporters that believe whatever he lays on them, though. And that's why he couches his desires and actions as he does. Because it works! (with them)

I'm not so sure he is delusional ( yet), but he certainly has some serious mental quirks that makes him unqualified to be the President of the United States.

When one seems to believe their own lies, then yes Delusional does apply .

I'm not so sure he is delusional, but he certainly has some serious mental quirks that makes him unqualified to be the President of the United States.
On that, I agree.

No, he's not delusional...he's determined.

You just cannot understand that kind of person, can you?

The only way i could ever answer that question is if i knew him.

Its really this simple, if "HE" honestly believes all the things he says are true . . then yes without a doubt he is monumentally delusional . . .
but i dont think thats the case

Trump is not delusional. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is a performer, and he knows how to entertain his audience. The truth is totally irrelevant because his lies entertain his audience. He keeps your attention where he wants it.

What were you focused on right before you heard "OMG! Did you hear what Trump said today?? OMG!"? Whatever it was, it was probably what Trump didn't want you focusing on. Now you're focused on what he wants you to focus on. That is what he does.

And, you keep falling for it. Every. Single. Time.

Back
Top Bottom