• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is one Racist?

Is one racist? Both racist? Neither racist?

• To White Guy's Is Racist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To Black Guy's Is Racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
IS ONE RACIST?

To Black Guys...

That black boy has some hops!
Check out those black legs move!
Damn, that black guy can hit a tennis ball…
Boy, that black dude can run!

To White Guys...
Boy, that white dude can shoot…
That is a serious white boy…
Look at the white legs move!
Damn, that white boy can jump!

So? Is one racist? Both racist? Neither racist?

Would he ones to Black Guys been racist if I did not add the ones to the White Guys?

Another one? Jeez, show some self-respect. :roll:

Last edited:
Another one? Jezz, show some self-respect. :roll:

This is actually one that I got to thinking about due to Sports Center... a white NFL player was running and a black guy yelled, "look at those white legs move!". What if a white guy yelled that to a black guy? I played a ton of sports and would never have thought to talk about the color of a guys legs or body... nobody I knew ever did that. IF people think it is racist to say it to a black guy then why is it OK to say it to a white guy? Why is that not an honest question?

This is actually one that I got to thinking about due to Sports Center... a white NFL player was running and a black guy yelled, "look at those white legs move!". What if a white guy yelled that to a black guy? I played a ton of sports and would never have thought to talk about the color of a guys legs or body... nobody I knew ever did that. IF people think it is racist to say it to a black guy then why is it OK to say it to a white guy? Why is that not an honest question?

Because it's coming from you, mere minutes after you posted this slop: Sincere Apology to BLM and Oppressed People's

None of those statements is "racist."

They are just generalizations. And I personally believe in generalizations.

"Asians are good students." That is a positive generalization.

Of course, I could list some negative generalizations, but I had better not.

P.S. New Zealand is a really nice and orderly and happy society. That is the generalization that I have of your country. I really like Bic Runga.

Last edited:
None of those statements is "racist."

They are just generalizations. And I personally believe in generalizations.

"Asians are good students." That is a positive generalization.

P.S. New Zealand is a really nice and orderly and happy society. That is the generalization that I have of your country. I really like Bic Runga.

We are happy...

Of course, I could list some negative generalizations, but I had better not.

Teasing is not nice.

Back
Top Bottom