• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Obama the worse President we had?

Regarding the NFL issue, you say he took the side of Blacks. Let's look at Obama vs Trump on the NFL issue....

This is Obama trying to bring both sides together...

This is Trump dividing Amerca for his political advantage...

Am I just making up the idea that Trump used the issue and divided Americans for his own political advantage? No, Trump himself admitted this.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...told-me-you-cant-win-on-anthem-protests-issue

I just focused on one of your many claims. Your claims have nothing to do with reality.

Seriously? That video the best you got. He was responding to a soldier at a town hall. Lol. And even then he’s defending Kap who is disrespecting the flag that soldiers like that young man gave their lives to defend. Why could he have not said that freedom of speech is a right of all and is paid for by the blood of thousands of American soldiers who gave selflessly to protect those rights. It’s just another example of Obama’s anti-American views. Nice try though.

"Just in time for Presidents’ Day, a survey of 170 presidential historians puts Trump in dead last place – behind even James Buchanan, whom many historians blame for failing to stop the Civil War..."

Obama came in 8th, 36 places ahead of the grifter.

Donald Trump Last in Presidential Greatness: Historians | Time

Last edited:
Obama ranked higher then Regan? Lol.

Yep. Good times. Reagan tripled the federal debt. Reagan illegally traded arms for hostages with terrorists who eventually morphed into al qaeda. The seeds for the Trumpofascist nightmare we are currently experiencing were planted by Ronald Reagan in1981.

Obama ranked higher then Regan? Lol.

President Obama Refused to give the Saudis laser-guided Weapons.

When the Kushner Crime Family couldn’t get its Bribes out of Yemen, the Kushners had the Saudis blockade Yemen.

Then, #45 gave the Saudis Laser-Guided Weapons. Those weapons have now conducted THREE Massacres of Civilians and Children in Yemen.

Yep. Good times. Reagan tripled the federal debt. Reagan illegally traded arms for hostages with terrorists who eventually morphed into al qaeda. The seeds for the Trumpofascist nightmare we are currently experiencing were planted by Ronald Reagan 1981.

50 Years of Traitorous Nixons from the GOP

The largest deficits in history, the worst economic recovery, purging Gitmo. The list goes on

How one views a particular president has a lot to do with one's political ideology and party affiliation. Many Democrats on this site view Obama as the best ever while a lot of Republicans are on your side, he was the worst ever. I'd imagine those same Democrats are calling Trump the worst ever while their counterparts in the other party are singing praise as being the best ever.

I would rank Eisenhower as the best president in my lifetime, Jimmy Carter as the worst up to this point in time. Obama was a bit below average in my opinion. Far from being the worst ever or even in my lifetime. I don't think we have had a bad president in my lifetime, let alone one who would qualify as the worst ever. Even if I rank Jimmy at the bottom of my list, I wouldn't say he was a bad president. I liked and was comfortable with Jimmy as president, I was comfortable with Obama.

The president I'm not comfortable with is Trump. He is the first president in my lifetime I'm not comfortable with being president.

Seriously? That video the best you got. He was responding to a soldier at a town hall. Lol. And even then he’s defending Kap who is disrespecting the flag that soldiers like that young man gave their lives to defend. Why could he have not said that freedom of speech is a right of all and is paid for by the blood of thousands of American soldiers who gave selflessly to protect those rights. It’s just another example of Obama’s anti-American views. Nice try though.

Obama presented both sides and tried to bring both sides together. Trump picked a side and insulted the other. You just want Obama to agree with your side. That's NOT what a good leader does. A good leader tries to encourage everyone to consider the other side and tolerate each other. That's what Obama did.

People like you are the dividers. You insist your side is right. You want to force the players to stand. I think Lenin would totally agree with you.

I think it's absurd that you bring up that these men died for freedom yet you want to coerce men to stand.

Last edited:
President Obama Refused to give the Saudis laser-guided Weapons.

When the Kushner Crime Family couldn’t get its Bribes out of Yemen, the Kushners had the Saudis blockade Yemen.

Then, #45 gave the Saudis Laser-Guided Weapons. Those weapons have now conducted THREE Massacres of Civilians and Children in Yemen.

The MSM should be talking more about this instead of Trump's latest tweet.

Yep. Good times. Reagan tripled the federal debt. Reagan illegally traded arms for hostages with terrorists who eventually morphed into al qaeda. The seeds for the Trumpofascist nightmare we are currently experiencing were planted by Ronald Reagan in1981.

Yeah they were definitely good times. We had a president who stood against those who seek to destroy us. Obama sympathized with them. As for the debt, Reagan did triple it but he only added 1.8 trillion during his 8 years. Obama added 8.6 trillion to the debt, much of that do to his Signature piece of legislation, The train wreck known as Obama care.

Yeah they were definitely good times. We had a president who stood against those who seek to destroy us. Obama sympathized with them. As for the debt, Reagan did triple it but he only added 1.8 trillion during his 8 years. Obama added 8.6 trillion to the debt, much of that do to his Signature piece of legislation, The train wreck known as Obama care.

Obama left office with a 60% approval rating, Trump can't even get close to 45%.

Obama presented both sides and tried to bring both sides together. Trump picked a side and insulted the other. You just want Obama to agree with your side. That's NOT what a good leader does. A good leader tries to encourage everyone to consider the other side and tolerate each other. That's what Obama did.

People like you are the dividers. You insist your side is right. You want to force the players to stand. I think Lenin would totally agree with you.

I think it's absurd that you bring up that these men died for freedom yet you want to coerce men to stand.

Lol, and you don’t insist that your side is right? Give me a break. Obama should have taken a side in that instance. The side that says freedom of speech is a right, afforded by those brave men and women who defend it. The flag represents those freedoms and the people who have died defending it. Be respectful to our flag and the people who defend her.

Lol, and you don’t insist that your side is right? Give me a break. Obama should have taken a side in that instance. The side that says freedom of speech is a right, afforded by those brave men and women who defend it. The flag represents those freedoms and the people who have died defending it. Be respectful to our flag and the people who defend her.

Tell us if you can that trump cares about freedom of speech.

Obama left office with a 60% approval rating, Trump can't even get close to 45%.

Well if he didn’t have a twitter account he would probably be in the 70’s. Lol. He’s pissed off every liberal in North America, which is fine by me. Lol

The largest deficits in history, the worst economic recovery, purging Gitmo. The list goes on

Ever Heard of Interest on the Total Accumulated Debt — TAD for 8 years?

How About Windfall Tax Cuts for the Ultra Wealthy thst robbed the Treasury of Several Trillion $$$?

You do know that Windfall Tax Cut gets fed right back into the GOP/RNC as Dirty Laundry through Citizens Divided!!!

And then there’s the Bastardized GOP House since 2011! Want More?

Well if he didn’t have a twitter account he would probably be in the 70’s. Lol. He’s pissed off every liberal in North America, which is fine by me. Lol

45% approval is much too high, lets look at 39%.

#45 has also pissed off every Farmer and Rancher; every Small Rural Town Economy; So many over the road truckers; every Moderate;

Every GOP that isn’t a GOPutin; Every Union Worker; Every Independent; Every True Ally, like Israel; Every Suburban Woman; Want More

Of course he does, but liberals are too obsessed with impeaching him to see the truth.

You Mean Patriotic and Honest America wants this Criminally Insane Traitor Impeached

#45 has also pissed off every Farmer and Rancher; every Small Rural Town Economy; So many over the road truckers; every Moderate;

Every GOP that isn’t a GOPutin; Every Union Worker; Every Independent; Every True Ally, like Israel; Every Suburban Woman; Want More
You are fantasizing, very few people regret voting Trump.

Reagan and #45 are NEVER to be mentioned in the same sentence or breath. Please don’t Dishonor President Reagan in this way.

A much better comparison would be to Lee Atwater, Joe McCarthy, George Wallace, Richard Nixon.

You are fantasizing, very few people regret voting Trump.
I wonder how many regret not voting for him. I think the answer to that question is going to show up in the voting booths.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

I wonder how many regret not voting for him. I think the answer to that question is going to show up in the voting booths.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
While I have sympathy for your call to completely ignore the pollsters I am not there.

Back
Top Bottom