• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is missionary position, an unnatural concept that creates a range of whack attitudes

Is missionary position an unnatural socially conditioned load of rubbish?

• doggie is better

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no, lets all be good little citizens and hit it face to face. Equality rules! yeh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jetski

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Think about this for a moment. Most women prefer doggie style and missionary position is some strange creation of the western world and idealised sexual conduct. This filters into a range of whack attitudes and values to sex.

Women like doggie.
Men like doggie.

But society likes missionary.

i call shenanigans.

Re: Is missionary position, an unnatural concept that creates a range of whack attitu

Doggie is the best without a doubt.

Re: Is missionary position, an unnatural concept that creates a range of whack attitu

There are other alternatives than the two.....girl on top is best for me. Makes it easier to eat cheetoes and watch TV while she does all the work :giggle1:

There are other alternatives than the two.....girl on top is best for me. Makes it easier to eat cheetoes and watch TV while she does all the work :giggle1:

I'm saying though. Sometimes I get tired.

Think about this for a moment. Most women prefer doggie style and missionary position is some strange creation of the western world and idealised sexual conduct. This filters into a range of whack attitudes and values to sex.

Women like doggie.
Men like doggie.

i call shenanigans.

Hmm, and I always thought the missionary position was invented by Ika (Rae Dawn Chong) in the documentary "Quest For Fire." :shock:

(That's a joke)

Boy jetski has some weird hangups about sex. How old are you, jetski, and are you a virgin?

Women like doggie.
Men like doggie.

i call shenanigans.

I like both, actually. And a few others besides.

No reason to be down on the missionary. It has its place.

Women spent hundreds of thousands of years evolving pelvises specifically to allow for face to face coitus. Other mammal aren't so lucky as to have that as an option. Now quit whining and eat your vegetables enjoy your missionary sex.

Most women prefer doggie style

Source?

missionary position is some strange creation of the western world

Actually, there are depictions of it dating to ancient times (i.e., BC). Some non-human primates also use it. Presumably they didn't learn it from 19th century missionaries.

This filters into a range of whack attitudes and values to sex.

Again, source? Missionary isn't necessarily a cause or a result of "whack attitudes".

Oh, and you forgot side-by-side, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, reverse missionary, standing and sitting variants, and probably some others.

:lol: Welcome to the board, Chudwah. Hell of a first post.

Women spent hundreds of thousands of years evolving pelvises specifically to allow for face to face coitus. Other mammal aren't so lucky as to have that as an option. Now quit whining and eat your vegetables enjoy your missionary sex.

I would say that they evolved their pelvis in such a shape specifically for us to grab a hold of their hips better while performing in doggy style instead. So as hands do not slide the all important area, usually a thinner belly with wider pelvis lowers the odds of that sweet ass going anywhere soon!

Looking at this perspective I do not see much uses of the genuine female pelvis for the missionary? :confused:

I would say that they evolved their pelvis in such a shape specifically for us to grab a hold of their hips better while performing in doggy style instead.

This man gets it.

Depends on the strap on :lol:

Source?

Actually, there are depictions of it dating to ancient times (i.e., BC). Some non-human primates also use it. Presumably they didn't learn it from 19th century missionaries.

Again, source? Missionary isn't necessarily a cause or a result of "whack attitudes".

Oh, and you forgot side-by-side, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, reverse missionary, standing and sitting variants, and probably some others.

Here are primates going at it like we all should have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82GUjPConiE

Two positions right there. Who knows what others they can come up with while having sex all day long in peace.

That is how they maintain peace. Women even push their mates to **** them and use this power diligently to maintain peace and love. So whenever a conflict rises from men they push the men into sex instead.

If we could model from that now... I have been having highly conflicting thoughts recently. Like I want to go to a bar for trouble. What kind of power would you ladies here wish to assert on me so as to stop conflict?

Women like doggie.
Men like doggie.

i call shenanigans.

Doggy style is great. So is missionary position. So are a bunch of others. Why limit yourself? Do it in as many positions as you're able to contort yourselves into.

You forgot swinging from a chandelier.

1. Most women prefer doggie style​
  2. missionary position is some strange creation​
  3. missionary position is [a]... creation of the western world​
  4. missionary position is ... idealized sexual conduct.​
  5. This filters into a range of whack attitudes and values to sex.​
  6. society likes missionary.​
( the above edited by SWM )
Why should I buy any of your premises?

Women like doggie.
Men like doggie.

i call shenanigans.

What the hell are you talking about? I think most couples do it in various ways. Do you really think couples do it the same way every time? This thread is beyond ignorant and kind of annoying first thing in the morning for some reason. :lol:

Women like doggie.
Men like doggie.

i call shenanigans.

Many enjoy watching their partner's face during the encounter, kissing and nuzzling. Especially during climax, knowing they have provided their partner with that pleasure.

Sex, for humans, is not just about procreation. It's the sharing of intimacy and physical closeness.

Now, that being said, whatever position is best for BOTH partners is the goal, and variety is the spice.....

Boy jetski has some weird hangups about sex. How old are you, jetski, and are you a virgin?

and where in the Pastun region does he live?

and where in the Pastun region does he live?

i live in the BASH POON region, we all know where you live.

Doggy style is great. So is missionary position. So are a bunch of others. Why limit yourself? Do it in as many positions as you're able to contort yourselves into.

why refine yourself at all.

eat that ass hole.

i think the point is that society spent years promoting the missionary position as acceptable sex.

vanilla missionary. theres nothing wrong with it,. but the idea that its the white mans default, is a little stupid.

other cultures are all about the doggie style.

nature is all about the doggie style.

the cultural repression is bent over a table somewhere with its fingers in her mouth.

bringing spinning tops ansd standing 69ers into it is hardly the point. society made missionary the default and thats crap.

So this jetski troll..... what do ya think?

12 years old? 13 tops?

So this jetski troll..... what do ya think?

12 years old? 13 tops?

Go ask your mother.

They say that's why human women have breasts too.

Back
Top Bottom