• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Merrett Garland doing a good job as AG?

Is Merrett Garland doing a good job as AG?

• Is Garland quietly building a case against former President Drumpf?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Garland may have made a good SC Justice?

• Is Garland asleep at the wheel?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Who's Merrett Garland?

• Should Garland recuse himself in any case concerning Moscow Mitch McConnell?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is Merrett Garland doing a good job as AG?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Was this job payback, for D's inability to get him confirmed as SC Justice.

• If he were a tree, what kind?

• Total voters
you fill the board with mindless nonsense that is totally devoid of REALITY
You and your ilk fill the country "with mindless nonsense that is totally devoid of REALITY."

September 29, 2020

"A bemused Sullivan pressed Powell as to why she couldn’t answer his question.

“I would think that any conversations I have had with the president would be covered by executive privilege,” Powell replied.

“You don’t work for the government,” Sullivan noted.

“I don’t think executive privilege only applies to people who work for the government,” Powell replied...."

And yet, Judy Garland had no problem with using the DOJ as a weapon against parents. I'd be worried about blowback from THAT!
a. Judy Garland has been dead for something like 60 years.
2. No one was persecuted.
III. Terroristic threats are straight up the DOJ's alley.

Cont'd from Post#47

I don't worry about these Right Wing attacks on what I write, because most of them who are hung up on right wing indoctrinations, can't keep up enough to digest anything that speaks of more than one variable at a time, and they get lost is that one variable is expanded to include details.
It's just the nature of how they have been groomed and indoctrinated. They diminished their own capabilities all by themselves, by devoting themselves to the daily ingesting of right wing spin, mis-information, mis-direction and smoke and mirrors, while they are filled with fear that paralyzes their brains and stagnates their life, trying to fight "shadows" created by fictions orchestrated by their puppeteers. It produced a habitual format of "selective amnesia" that is constructed to keep them focused on distraction, mis-information and drama and attack belligerence driven antics.

Garland... is not moving at lightening speed, and as we know, there is years upon years of vile, malice, corruptions, cheating and every type of mob type of conduction that Trump has been engaged in his entire life. His daddy was deep into even when Trump was a child. They've been into tax evasion and money washing their whole life, and from his daddy's Roy Cohen legal gaming tactics, they have been trying to bastardize the law with their law suits for decades. They counted on white nationalist people in the legal system to play their game, as well as any who did not to retire or be pushed out, but that system has changed, and "computers contain data" no matter how many people change in the roles and positions that can and will deal with investigating and prosecuting. The Old Days are gone. People no longer need to search through boxes of paper, they can have it scanned and do data searches and generate reports on any element or aspect of content.

Garland has some of the most sophisticated tools in the nation, and there are organizations, from FBI, CIA, and every other Acronym that has sophisticated means to scrub through date to put the puzzle pieces together.

There are many cases that have investigation that are ongoing, across multiple state and federal levels, so handing data is intricate so as not to damage any other cases, where a person can try and escape playing the double jeopardy claims. They are making sure each case stands on its one, and does not interfere with other cases, so they can press charges that stick and prosecutions that get convictions.

Right Winger don't grasp it, and too many Democrats are too impatient. But they should gain the patience to stand firm when they understand the variable in process that are necessary to ensure that prosecutions can do what they do.

other is nothing. You know it is lame. You do not want poll results you only want to read what you want to see.
Say what the **** you think, grow the **** up.
Sorry if it doesn’t meet your criteria,
Not…

you fill the board with mindless nonsense that is totally devoid of REALITY
I doubt you'd comprehend any of it even If I linked every word to Merriman-Webster Dictionary

The Watergate investigation ran for two years until completion. It's been 13 months so far for the J6 investigation. Garland isn't going to jump the gun and mess things up just because we are an instant gratification society.
My fingers have been crossed for a long time and they're starting to get gang green. I sure hope he hurries the hell up.

I am saying what I think. Your poll is lame.
Your thoughts are lame if you have no opinion other then you don't like my poll. Is someone holding you here, against your will?

Your thoughts are lame if you have no opinion other then you don't like my poll. Is someone holding you here, against your will?
Your all poll and no negative
and all hat and no cattle.

Most of these old head right wing, can't think beyond what right wing media and the history of white nationalist grooming has fed into their minds, anything outside of that, they simply cannot factor because their comprehension does not have the training of critical thinking to think, beyond the "stupid", words they default to, such a we continually see them post, when they can't comprehend something, that does not fit their right winger indoctrination.

It's be some time before that era of people and their first generation of offspring's die out, but more of them will continue to do so every day and every year.
We are 40 yrs into the technological systems being widespread across not just America but across the world, and we are15+ years into the age where information is more available to more people than ever before in history.
If people remember, it was in the 1990's that the camera had not been added to the Cell Phone and Internet accessibility via cell phones was not wide spread like it has become in the past 25+ yrs. Kids don't wait until 9th grade to learn how to type, they do it as soon as they learn the alphabet and how to form words with alphabets.
We not longer have a society where the mass of people don't have some form of computing capability, whether its lap top, tablet, desk top, or cell smart technology.
Every book the right wingers try to ban, will continue to be made available via the internet, as digital text, audio books, podcast and what other things that can be done via the internet to make information available. People will use video platforms to do illustrated books, that go way beyond what a text book had with picture, they will use these platforms to create books that have embedded video, whether it done on a video platform, blogs, podcast, E-Readers and even series based TicTok type of programming. NOTHING AND NON ONE will get to block all means of information transmission.
We saw during the Trump Era things removed from the internet that put out the truths, but people know how to capture and save information, as well as share it where others can capture, view and save it.

A New Awareness of Civics is already a higher concern amount young people that it has ever been, they don't settle for the skim over that was done in schools, and how it was minimized even more after the passage of the Civil Rights Act, that by the mid 1970's it had been reduced down to the most minimal levels, to ensure people were not politically knowledgeable. Reagan's attack on Community Colleges and State Universities did all it could to try and minimize the access to education. They tried to price young people out of access, but now, society is fighting not only to make education accessible, but to strip down the cost barriers that screwed over 2.5+ generations. Out side of Trump-Republicanism types, all his malice did was fire up the young to rethink what they had been denied to learn, and they are learning truths that were washed over and covered over and they are uncovering more and more each day.

While Nationalism will be broken down, and when it breaks down, economic will flourish among THE PEOPLE as never before, and the more it flows, the more people will support the continuation of that flow.
I wish I had your optimism about the cyber future. But it makes information easier to access, it also makes disinformation easier to access. Who gets to decide something should be censored? & while the children are more adept at traversing the world wide web, they are also more likely to be sucked in byscam BS that more worldly adults can see right through. & it does look like the right is more inclined to ban shit. There is a plan to Ban any discussion of LBGTQ issues in FLA. Schools. Now back in the 50's, 60's there was no talk about those issues in school, & I do not know if out of 2,000 +- kids, if there were any gay kids, although certain kids were designated Fags & picked on by the cool kids. Who knows how that worked out, although it was unwritten law.
Okay, I got a little off point. The point being the internet has created a bunch of withdrawn youth, communicating by devise, learning by device, & learning much misinformation. One hopes the precentage of stupid people in every generation gets smaller with the mega-information generation comes up, but judging by their parents, I don't expect it. Don't get me wrong, there are hero's among the young. Just saying stupid trickles down.

other is nothing. You know it is lame. You do not want poll results you only want to read what you want to see.
You're right, I'm not intending to publish a study on Internet forum opinions on Merrek Garland. It's more in line with every other poll on this forum, as a catalyst to get peoples opinions in the thread. I realize there are more important topics on the polls page, like whether Canadian Bacon & pineapple should be on a pizza & whether it's racist to call it Hawaiian pizza. I know you're justoneman but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I am sorry you have no opinion that you feel you can articulate. Don't melt...;)

He's too worried about political blowback and appearances. He needs to forget about that stuff and just do his job.

Until the Congress asks for the assistance of the Administrative Branch, no assistance between these branches is legal.

Until the Congress asks for the assistance of the Administrative Branch, no assistance between these branches is legal.
If you mean the executive branch I don't think a request is illegal. Certainly tRump did it repeatedly.

Merrek Garland has discovered it is not easy to railroad people, like the Democrats think and want. The Capital Riot was a poor excuse for an insurrection since it did not amount to anything worse than any of any number of events in the summer of 2020. The Democrat led Russian Collusion Delusion insurrection and coup from 2016 had much more of an impact. It tried and almost overthrew a duly elected President. The Capital Riot was blue collar while the Russian Collusion Insurrection was white collar; highest levels of conspiracy.

If you look at the Capital riot, in the context of the Democrat party's 2016 Russian collusion insurrection, combined with the fact that nobody was punished for all that conspiracy, the Capital riot should be seen as freedom fighters trying to right this wrong. They demonstrated to stop the 2016 insurrectionists from taking over the government using voter fraud. The same people had a long history of deception, with the Pandemic making it possible to cheat by bypassing state legislatures; change local voter laws last minute without any debate and vote.

The Democrats have investigated the Capital Riots for over a year with little in the way of resolution. The charge of voter fraud was given less than three months to make its case; Election Day to Inauguration Day. The latter only got to use private resources, without any formal Federal investigation of a very serious charge. The Democrats considered that justice and a done deal. Why the differences in investigation time, scale, and the use the Federal resources? Why not use the Three month investigation limit for the Capital riots and call that a done deal? Wherever the investigation was, last May, will be used to decide all verdicts, against all the players. One can see the railroad job by the insurrectionists of 2016.

Garland, if he has any conscience sees the injustice and may have decided to tread lightly, since this will come up again after the midterms. Garland must be in contact with Durham, since they are part of the same Bureaucracy. He may not want to be connected to the continuing Democrat conspiracy, but he also knows just how treacherous this bunch can be, to any perceived enemy.

I wish I had your optimism about the cyber future. But it makes information easier to access, it also makes disinformation easier to access. Who gets to decide something should be censored? & while the children are more adept at traversing the world wide web, they are also more likely to be sucked in byscam BS that more worldly adults can see right through. & it does look like the right is more inclined to ban shit. There is a plan to Ban any discussion of LBGTQ issues in FLA. Schools. Now back in the 50's, 60's there was no talk about those issues in school, & I do not know if out of 2,000 +- kids, if there were any gay kids, although certain kids were designated Fags & picked on by the cool kids. Who knows how that worked out, although it was unwritten law.
Okay, I got a little off point. The point being the internet has created a bunch of withdrawn youth, communicating by devise, learning by device, & learning much misinformation. One hopes the precentage of stupid people in every generation gets smaller with the mega-information generation comes up, but judging by their parents, I don't expect it. Don't get me wrong, there are hero's among the young. Just saying stupid trickles down.
I don't know how the discerning factor will be addressed, but with the push for legislation to address dis-information, may come with a requirement of mandated back up fact checking. "libel" penalty is a powerful tool, I think the research will get more extensive as to how to deal with it, especially in 'web based applications".
We can't predict what it will become, some articles present concepts of what it will become. I don't think anyone knows for sure, how to deal with mis-information.

Actually, throughout life, people have promoted "mis information", as well as cult grooming information and many other ways that it can be used and abused.
Information is very intricate because so many people interpet it based in some part on their life experiences, as well as other that seek confirming facts that have solid foundations.
Politically, it may take a combination of attributes such as picture, video, voice, legal data, legislative data and civic impact data and historical facts that have verifiable validity using intergrated A.I. Technology.
The more power computers have, the more they can assimilate and associate and discern and verify by many categories any bits of data information. The use of 'Bot's that may scan informational content' for crossreferecing fact checking. It's amazing what they have created "Bot's" to do, and its not likely they will abandon, but they will increase "bots". and retask them for cross fact checking.
When they talk about the Internet of Thing and the Power it will have, it may be capability to "cross check for validity" may have a more efficient modeling. I'd think it would require lots of multilayered sophistication. i.e. think of the data processing in vehicles today, that associate many many variables to make a "self driving vehicle", or the A.I. technology that can already do much more.
This site even in its current state is not exempt from "Bot"scannning. Just was we can discern some of the types who post here by what they post, so can bots. Companies like Facebook and Google, have been using categorizing technology since they existed, it is far more sophisticated than in the past. It can be abused like anything else by malicious players, but that too can be tracked and categorized. Anything, done on "internet transmissions" has footprints. I'd think the people who post all this crazy cultist stuff, and anti democracy stuff, don't go undetected. Opinions tell a lot about people, we already know many are very callous in how they put forth their opinions, some even try to be covert, but the tell tale is always discernable.

We currently see cases where things people post, come back to them in various cases, even with blockchain, people have found means to find out how may have ripped off another's Cryptocommodities (called Cryptocurrency).

Just the Fact that the Internet exist, is a very comprehensive subject in and of itself. Societies have always adapted to what mankind creates. Regulatory Protocol will never stop being applied, they are necessary for the protection of civic and civil civility.

Whatever but seriously the guy looks like death warmed up, Darth Sidious!

Merrek Garland has discovered it is not easy to railroad people, like the Democrats think and want. (FALSE, NO ONE IS RAILROADING ANYONE, ITS THE PROCESS OF JUSTICE) The Capital Riot was a poor excuse for an insurrection since it did not amount to anything worse than any of any number of events in the summer of 2020. The Democrat led Russian Collusion Delusion insurrection and coup from 2016 had much more of an impact. It tried and almost overthrew a duly elected President. The Capital Riot was blue collar while the Russian Collusion Insurrection was white collar; highest levels of conspiracy. (FALSE)

If you look at the Capital riot, in the context of the Democrat party's 2016 Russian collusion insurrection, combined with the fact that nobody was punished for all that conspiracy, the Capital riot should be seen as freedom fighters trying to right this wrong. (FALSE) They demonstrated to stop the 2016 insurrectionists from taking over the government using voter fraud. The same people had a long history of deception, with the Pandemic making it possible to cheat by bypassing state legislatures; change local voter laws last minute without any debate and vote. (FALSE)

The Democrats have investigated the Capital Riots for over a year with little in the way of resolution. (FALSE) The charge of voter fraud was given less than three months to make its case; Election Day to Inauguration Day. The latter only got to use private resources, without any formal Federal investigation of a very serious charge. The Democrats considered that justice and a done deal. Why the differences in investigation time, scale, and the use the Federal resources? Why not use the Three month investigation limit for the Capital riots and call that a done deal? Wherever the investigation was, last May, will be used to decide all verdicts, against all the players. One can see the railroad job by the insurrectionists of 2016. (FALSE)

Garland, if he has any conscience sees the injustice and may have decided to tread lightly, since this will come up again after the midterms. Garland must be in contact with Durham, since they are part of the same Bureaucracy. He may not want to be connected to the continuing Democrat conspiracy, but he also knows just how treacherous this bunch can be, to any perceived enemy. (FALSE)
Right Slanted !

The ENTIRE WORLD watched in live views these Terrorist Insurructionist Attack The U.S. Capitol and Pursued Politician with malice and muderous intentions and agenda.
You Spin Cycle, ignorance many things, simply because these were white people who attacked the Capitol and these were white people who had the multitude of Russian Related Contacts and Association with Russians in 2016.

Your post sound like something not unlike the Jim Crow Court Room Antics, trying to validify white people who committed atrocities and inhumane acts upon and against black people, just because they were not white, as if the white people had a right to engage the atrocity and committ the inhumanity acts.

Last edited:
Whatever but seriously the guy looks like death warmed up, Darth Sidious!
If you want to address: Age... and Political Persons... gain better perspective.

10 Oldest Presidential Candidates in U.S. History

10 Oldest Members of the Current United States Congress (Updated 2020)

You do know that Trump will be 78 and headed to being 79 in 2024.

Maybe its time we get a President that was Born AFTER July 2, 1964,
(The date
Jim Crow Segregation was Outlawed.)
Even if they were born on July 3rd 1964 or later ....

NO MORE WHO WERE BABIES BORN IN THE JIM CROW ERA IN THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY

Last edited:

Attachments

• A01153B8-FB72-4E74-83A4-5E96334321F8.jpeg
    A01153B8-FB72-4E74-83A4-5E96334321F8.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 22
Correct, concerning the 1/6 committee.
Of course they can open their own investigation any time they want.

If you mean the executive branch I don't think a request is illegal. Certainly tRump did it repeatedly.

Examples?
Are you serious?

Link to cached page of this article,
https://webcache.googleusercontent....am-barrs-interview/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
February 13, 2020

Here’s the really important thing William Barr just said​

"Attorney General William P. Barr offered his first public comments Thursday after a controversy erupted at the Justice Department this week. And while he offered a significant rebuke of President Trump, Barr’s comments seem as much geared toward creating a veneer of independence as addressing the root of the controversy.

Barr told ABC News that Trump’s tweets about ongoing criminal matters — in this case, Roger Stone’s — “make it impossible for me to do my job.”
“I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” Barr said.
Barr clarified that it was Monday night that he made the controversial decision to overrule career prosecutors’ recommendation that Stone serve seven to nine years in prison — before Trump tweeted in the wee hours of Tuesday morning in opposition to the recommendation..."

New Details of Trump Pressure on Justice Dept. Over Election

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Nov 6, 2021 — A Senate panel fleshed out how Donald Trump pursued his plan to install a loyalist as acting attorney general to pursue unfounded reports of ...

'Pure insanity': How Trump and his allies pressured the Justice ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › interactive
President Donald Trump and his allies repeatedly pushed the Justice Department to investigate unsubstantiated claims of fraud in the ...
Jun 16, 2021

Link to cached page of this article,
https://webcache.googleusercontent....justice-department/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Trump's exploitation of the Justice Department - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/06/11
Jun 11, 2021 — It has been clear for a very long time that then-President Donald Trump sought to politicize and weaponize the Justice Department he ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom