• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Loretta Lynch an incompetent, or just another political crook and liar?

TheHammer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Is Loretta Lynch incompetent or is she just another political crook and liar?

If we are to believe that Lynch inadvertently met up with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac and only discussed Clinton’s golf game and their grandchildren in the face of the FBI’s & Justice Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s insecure e-mails and the Clinton’s Foundation operations, then shouldn’t we also believe that Loretta Lynch is either an incompetent for exposing herself to the illegal impropriety or a liar?

If we are to believe that Lynch inadvertently met up with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac and only discussed Clinton’s golf game and their grandchildren in the face of the FBI’s & Justice Department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s insecure e-mails and the Clinton’s Foundation operations, then shouldn’t we also believe that Loretta Lynch is either an incompetent for exposing herself to the illegal impropriety or a liar?

The Clinton crime family belongs behind bars.

You could throw in the word racist also.

Leaving Hillary Clinton out of the discussion, Lynch is still a bigoted pile of garbage. She's a race baiter and is totally a disgrace to the position.

Daily Caller: Al Sharpton 'May Have Chosen Next Attorney General'

When you have Al Sharpton feeding Obama who to pick...that would be the same as a Klan member telling Bush who to pick.

Lynch is nothing more than a common bigot.

She is neither.

Oh, the agony of the right! ;)

You could throw in the word racist also.

While some of the claims made against her might be open to debate there is no doubt that she is a racist.

She is neither.

Oh, the agony of the right! ;)

Gee! Why did I never believe you would think so?

I'm no more to the right than you are. I don't belong to or vote for political parties. I view the right and left as BIG government traitors to the nation.

While some of the claims made against her might be open to debate there is no doubt that she is a racist.

What race does she believe to be inferior?

She's another symptom of runaway government. When Jefferson said that the tree of Liberty needed to be watered from time to time....it was people like Lynch and Clinton he was thinking of.

Gee! Why did I never believe you would think so?

I'm no more to the right than you are. I don't belong to or vote for political parties. I view the right and left as BIG government traitors to the nation.

Yeah, sure. ;)

No, I don't think that Lynch is incompetent. She's in a very tough position here. Apparently the FBI does have the criminal goods on Hillary and the Clinton foundation, Hill and Bill and Obama just want it to 'go away', but Comey apparently isn't going to let it happen. The typical rock and a hard place.

She can't really do anything about it but escape with as much of her integrity (such as it remains) in tact. Recusing herself allows her this escape, but also dings her integrity and honestly in a serious manner, as it's all but obvious what she's doing, and why.

Who wants to be the AG that brings down the corrupt and criminal house of Clinton?
Who wants to be the AG that brings down the coronated presidential candidate of the DNC establishment?
Who wants to be the AG that directly changes the outcome of a presidential election?

If the AG isn't capable of faithfully enforcing the law, a fundamental tenet of her office and role, isn't assigning and authorizing a special prosecutor the next order of business?

Who wants to be the AG that brings down the corrupt and criminal house of Clinton?
Who wants to be the AG that brings down the coronated presidential candidate of the DNC establishment?
Who wants to be the AG that directly changes the outcome of a presidential election?

Me where do I sign up?

If the AG is going to go with the FBI recommendations, I'd say the odds have likely greatly increased of Hilary being indicted and likely Biden chosen as replacement by the party. My guess a Biden/Warren ticket.

I don't want to judge the woman and like to give her another chance. What I have seen, heard and read about the Clintons, I think she was forced in a very bad place.

I dont think there has to be an 'or' there.

If the AG is going to go with the FBI recommendations, I'd say the odds have likely greatly increased of Hilary being indicted and likely Biden chosen as replacement by the party. My guess a Biden/Warren ticket.

Hopefully, Biden will keep his hands off of Warren.

No, I don't think that Lynch is incompetent. She's in a very tough position here. Apparently the FBI does have the criminal goods on Hillary and the Clinton foundation, Hill and Bill and Obama just want it to 'go away', but Comey apparently isn't going to let it happen. The typical rock and a hard place.

She can't really do anything about it but escape with as much of her integrity (such as it remains) in tact. Recusing herself allows her this escape, but also dings her integrity and honestly in a serious manner, as it's all but obvious what she's doing, and why.

If the AG isn't capable of faithfully enforcing the law, a fundamental tenet of her office and role, isn't assigning and authorizing a special prosecutor the next order of business?

Do you really believe the corrupt Obama administration will allow Her majesty Hillary to be "brought down?" If the fix isn't in, how come Obama has endorsed her majesty and has been campaigning for her? Doesn't he realize what that will do to his legacy if he allows her to be brought down?

The latest word is the FBI won't be done with their investigation and make any recommendation until after Hillary has been President for more than a year. 22 months is the number being quoted. That's why Obama, the Clintons and now lynch don't fear the situation. Lynch won't even be AG by then. Obama will be playing golf with the Bushes and Hillary can pardon herself. The fix is in folks.

You're welcome to prove differently.

"Prove" is one of those words tossed about carelessly in these kinds of discussions, Hammer.

Your claim...the one I took exception to, was:

I'm no more to the right than you are.

I'll leave the veracity of that statement up to you.

Here is where I am:

On a continuum with Very conservative at 0 and Very liberal at 10...I would be found at position "P."

In other words, I am not even on that continuum; I am outside that box.

BUT...as for liberal agenda items...I am very far to the left of people like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, for example.

VERY FAR.

I doubt seriously that any of them would champion the progressive agenda I advocate.

So...if you indeed are that far to the left...and no further to the right...then you are correct and I am wrong. You are, in fact, no more to the right than I am.

But, if you would be uncomfortable being where I am...if you are to the right of that...then you are wrong.

So...I cannot "prove" that I am not as far right as you...

...but I am willing to take your word on the issue after having read what I wrote here.

So...what say you?

"Prove" is one of those words tossed about carelessly in these kinds of discussions, Hammer.

Your claim...the one I took exception to, was:

I'll leave the veracity of that statement up to you.

Here is where I am:

On a continuum with Very conservative at 0 and Very liberal at 10...I would be found at position "P."

In other words, I am not even on that continuum; I am outside that box.

BUT...as for liberal agenda items...I am very far to the left of people like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, for example.

VERY FAR.

I doubt seriously that any of them would champion the progressive agenda I advocate.

So...if you indeed are that far to the left...and no further to the right...then you are correct and I am wrong. You are, in fact, no more to the right than I am.

But, if you would be uncomfortable being where I am...if you are to the right of that...then you are wrong.

So...I cannot "prove" that I am not as far right as you...

...but I am willing to take your word on the issue after having read what I wrote here.

So...what say you?

I hope, for the sake of argument, you are right. It would be horrific to think a government has gotten so bold as to have their own internet servers and to meet with leads in an investigation while insisting they were in route to playing golf. Look, i know your heart is tied to a certain position but imagine for one second the reverse was true. Would you be so certain? This isn't about political parties, this is about something no good person wants to see. Not a conspiracy because a conspiracy wouldn't be so obvious. So for my own sake, I hope you are sure and not just stubborn.

I hope, for the sake of argument, you are right. It would be horrific to think a government has gotten so bold as to have their own internet servers and to meet with leads in an investigation while insisting they were in route to playing golf. Look, i know your heart is tied to a certain position but imagine for one second the reverse was true. Would you be so certain? This isn't about political parties, this is about something no good person wants to see. Not a conspiracy because a conspiracy wouldn't be so obvious. So for my own sake, I hope you are sure and not just stubborn.

Certain about what, Eva?

I am not certain that Hammer is to the right of me...although I suspect it very strongly. I'll let him decide.

So I am not sure what you are supposing I am certain about.

I think she is taking her position too much for granted and found that she is not as exempt as she thought she was and is backpedaling as fast as she can. Incompetence equals her making a major error in judgement. Is she corrupt as well? To be honest, I think this whole administration is corrupt to the core.

Back
Top Bottom