• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Justin Trudeau Racist?

Is Justin Trudeau Racist?

• Total voters

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
He's been in the news lately. Just wondering what everyone thought.

He is in a liberal, condescending way. He's that way whether or not he wore blackface years back. I have an idea for a poll!

No but he's proved he was once at least insensitive. Should have pulled a Trump trick, called it fake news and pretended the picture doesn't exist. Problem is Trudeau's supporters wouldn't be dumb enough to believe him.

If we did not know the name of the person who dressed like that what would the answer be. ABSOLUTELY YES.

No but he's proved he was once at least insensitive. Should have pulled a Trump trick, called it fake news and pretended the picture doesn't exist. Problem is Trudeau's supporters wouldn't be dumb enough to believe him.

Should have quit after your first sentence rather than insert the lame whataboutism. It just not possible for you guys to discuss anything without injecting Trump into it.

I don't think so but I do think he is bending to media and political pressures...the whole thing is nonsense...

It's kind of funny in a disgusting sort of way to watch the crowd that tries to deny every last alleged instance of racism and shut down all conversation about it (except as that applying to literal KKK members wearing hoods on camera) are trying to word game "the left" into condemning Trudeau, especially the American left, which really doesn't have any business telling Canadian politicians what to do.

Important point: He did what one doesn't hear Republicans do. He straight-up apologized at the outset. It wasn't "deep state media plant! Obama mind control space worms! FAKE NEWS! THAT'S FAKE NEWS! YOU ARE FAKE!"

You know...the Trumpist veil of stupid dishonesty.

I don't know the guy well enough to say he isn't racist.

But nothing I've ever seen makes be believe he is. As of now, I am the sole "other" vote.

What do you think of his apology?

I've pretty much said my piece on my thread in general politics. It's not my place to judge him a racist. I don't know what's in his heart... so who am I to judge him or anyone else? So I voted other... I know the illiberal left's posse of speech cops are quick to the draw on matters such as these though and tend to give one of their own a pass while never forgiving a conservative for a similar action. The double standard astounds. Didn't we have a thread or two on blackface on the DP forums a ways back which pretty much shows the double standard?

Back to the subject of the thread...

The liberal word cops and thought police have and continue to set the guidelines for what is acceptable behavior and what is not.
When a liberal such as Trudeau wears a "racist" black face he is held to a different standard. All it takes is an apology and presto, all is forgiven by the libs.
When a conservative wears "racist" blackface, and humbly apologizes, he is not forgiven by the rule makers, and is often branded a white supremacist for life.

The left's Emily Post guide for clean living; Rules for Thee but Not for Me.

Last edited:
What do you think of his apology?

I honestly think people who apologize for no reason other than to appease the general public are pathetic.

I don't think black (or in this case brown) face is offensive by itself. Intent matters. Dressing up as someone with a different skin color, for instance Aladdin, is better with the right skin color. I have no problem with it, and anyone who does is over sensitive, and in most cases not actually offended or hurt in anyway, they are just looking for something to whine about due to other reasons. And in the political world it is usually party related.

I don't think he is sorry for the paint, I don't think he was trying to hurt middle eastern people somehow. I think he is sorry that there is political fallout. Any politician who gives up on what they believe to pander to voters is weak in my opinion.

Are we suppose to care if he is?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Are we supposed to know who he is? I assume a Canadian MP or PM but not too sure...

But nothing I've ever seen makes be believe he is. As of now, I am the sole "other" vote.

Where do you know him from? Tennis Club? Lunch-mate? Distant Cousin?

It appears that Justine enjoyed costume parties when he was younger.....the one photo that I saw was him at age 29 dressed up as Aladdin posing with some attractive young woman who were also dressed in an Arabian theme going to an Arabian themed party......and he had his skin darkened to go with the outfit.

While I'm no big fan of Justin Trudeau I think this was absolutely harmless and done in fun and everyone needs to chill...

Frankly....I think if someone is bothered by this they've got waaaay to much time on there hands.....its just not a big deal!

I don't know if Trudeau is or not. I honestly don't care if anyone throws on makeup and act like they're a different skin color. If someone who does it and is truly racist, we would know. If it's simply for cosplay, it's harmless and not worth anyone's time wondering.

With that said, it's funny that people like Trudeau, who are ALL Leftists, are the ones doing this. They like to point out how people to the Right of them (Right wing or Middle) are such bad racist white supremacists or Uncle Toms, but whenever something that involves THEM as appearing racist, they rush out quickly and say "WELL, IT WAS A PARTY AND TEQUILA WAS INVOLVED AND ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER, BUT WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT!" Then people do some digging and find out how racist these Leftists actually are. Ralph Northam, the baby killing advocate whose now the Democrat governor of Virginia, had put on black face, and is believed to have some racist tendencies. His opponent for the governor's race was black, and that same black tried to shake Northam's hand a few times and Northam hardly ever did it. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I wonder what else we'll find out about Trudeau.

"WELL TRUDEAU APOLOGIZED FOR HIS BROWN FACE!" Yet he's known about it for nearly 20 years? Yeah, don't give me that. Sadly, knowing how the media and Left operates, they'll bury this story because they don't care if he is or isn't racist, so long as he pushes the Leftist agenda along in Canada. They buried the Northam story and the guy got away with it, even after admitting that he did. Interesting how hypocrisy never sticks to the Left because of how the media reports it, even though the people of the Left are the WORST offenders of hypocrisy. Doesn't surprise me though because the media is ran by the Left, but it's still interesting. Although the Left will never admit to it, like the Left won't admit that they're the ones being racist and sexist towards white men.

I swear the reading comprehension on this forum is deteriorating fast.

Ok - I'll bite. When did I say I knew Justin Trudeau.

In the post that I quoted you... this one:

You said that you don't know him "enough"... that means that you know him, just not enough to know if he is racist.

... and you were speaking about reading comprehension? :lol:

Are we supposed to know who he is? I assume a Canadian MP or PM but not too sure...
Canadian? Isnt that like the equivalent to a JV team in the geopolitical arena. Do they even have a flag???

Canadian? Isnt that like the equivalent to a JV team in the geopolitical arena. Do they even have a flag???

they want to be American so badly... but they play it off like they don't. It is so ****ing cute.! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom