• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Justin Trudeau Racist?

Is Justin Trudeau Racist?

• Total voters
Canadian? Isnt that like the equivalent to a JV team in the geopolitical arena. Do they even have a flag???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Don't be an ass.

they want to be American so badly... but they play it off like they don't. It is so ****ing cute.! [emoji38]
They need a hug or a kick in the ass depending on your political persuasion but i will always be grateful to them for giving us pamela anderson

they want to be American so badly... but they play it off like they don't. It is so ****ing cute.! :lol:

You have to be in desperate straits, out of options and helplessly uneducated to want that. Doesn't describe many Canadians.

You go first and i will follow your example

Oooh! I know you are but what am I! Brilliant retort.
Damn you guys are boring. Not an original idea between a dozen of you.

They need a hug or a kick in the ass depending on your political persuasion but i will always be grateful to them for giving us pamela anderson

And Alan Thicke, Alec Trebeck and the Iran Hostage Crisis....

Canadian? Isnt that like the equivalent to a JV team in the geopolitical arena. Do they even have a flag???

Aren't there 10 provinces in Canada?

You have to be in desperate straits, out of options and helplessly uneducated to want that. Doesn't describe many Canadians.

Like I said... you play it off like you don't... ****ing cute! :lol:

baronsamedi630_625x300_81412673259.jpg

"Don't mind me. I'm just being insensitive to dead people."

In the post that I quoted you... this one:

You said that you don't know him "enough"... that means that you know him, just not enough to know if he is racist.

... and you were speaking about reading comprehension? :lol:

I didn't imply I knew him. I am guessing you knew that. I know things about him from things I've read and seen. I know things about the man. I do not know him well enough to say how he feels about races. This really isn't that difficult. Trolls are gonna troll.

I didn't imply I knew him. I am guessing you knew that. I know things about him from things I've read and seen. I know things about the man. I do not know him well enough to say how he feels about races. This really isn't that difficult. Trolls are gonna troll.

Of course I know that... that is not the point... You didn't mean to imply that you knew him but the syntax that you used states that you do know him... I am not trolling, I am just really good at constructing and understanding English sentences that make sense and are grammatically correct.

You have yet to retract your erroneous statement that you know the guy...

Oooh! I know you are but what am I! Brilliant retort.
Damn you guys are boring. Not an original idea between a dozen of you.
Im devastated that your disappointed

Aren't there 10 provinces in Canada?
Canada is one of the great marvels of the world. They produce absolutely nothing but yet are treated as if they are important

No. He was an insensitive douche, but based on his behavior and his apology completely taking responsibility for the incidents, I attribute his black face to insensitive douchery rather than racism.

Canada is one of the great marvels of the world. They produce absolutely nothing but yet are treated as if they are important

:lol:

He's been in the news lately. Just wondering what everyone thought.

Racism is the belief that one race is inherently superior to another. Dressing up as another race doesn't mean you believe that race is inferior. Therefore he isn't a racist.

He's been in the news lately. Just wondering what everyone thought.

I voted "no".

It takes more than just playing dress up to be a racist. If your words and actions included calling countries where people of color live, "****hole" countries, or telling American citizens of color to "go back to the crime infested countries they came from", or inspiring a racist mob to scream "send them back", well then yes.

Has Trudeau done any of that?

Now, before you accuse me of "whataboutism" please note I was simply citing examples of what racist people do.

I do not know of any racist policies he has ever supported or advocated - but - having said that he certainly had some really serious lapses in common sense and judgment which is probably going to cost him his job.

Back
Top Bottom