• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Biden a decent man?

Is Biden a decent man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well, first of all, article 2 and article 3 are the same articles you cited from your fake politico link. So in other words, you've repeated the same article (with the same writer in all of them) three times.

The CBS article is less...breathless. It indicates that Biden was getting his information from rumors, and based on the judge's statement that Dunn was not drunk, he publicly made it clear that he accepted the truth and that Dunn wasn't drinking.

So the one legitimate article you posted paints a significantly less awful picture than the one you initially attempted to present.

Last edited:
Well, first of all, article 2 and article 3 are the same articles you cited from your fake politico link. So in other words, you've repeated the same article (with the same writer in all of them) three times.

The CBS article is less breathless. It indicates that Biden was getting his information from rumors, and based on the judge's statement that Dunn was not drunk, he publicly made it clear that he accepted the truth and that Dunn wasn't drinking.

So the one legitimate article you posted paints a significantly less awful picture than you initially tried.

Don’t read past the headline at your own risk!

You’d think that two Larry Elders would be a give-a-way........:shrug:

Don’t read past the headline at your own risk!

You’d think that two Larry Elders would be a give-a-way........:shrug:

When two Larry Elders aren't enough, always go with three.

And retiredusn will undoubtedly try to post more of the same exact article from different sites, because Elders sent his article to every site that would take it. And check out his twitter feed. He's a full-on trump cultist, all the way.

https://twitter.com/larryelder

Decent Joe told 94% of the candidates not to apply because they are not females and not black. Thus, he discriminated on the basis of race and gender, openly and into our faces, without blinking or shame.

So, boys and girls, according to the leftists' terminology - not mine, so take it easy - Joe Biden is a nothing but a contemptible racist and sexist pig.

If you are wondering where that 94% came from....Blacks are 13%, women - 50%. If you combine black+woman, you get 6.5%.

Conclusion: Biden discriminated against 94%. A KKK scum would discriminate only against the blacks or 13%. If you divide 94 by 13 you get 7.

This means that Joe is 7 times the scum anyone compared to anyone belonging to the KKK is. I wonder if he knows it.

BTW, I apologize to the leftists here if I strained your frontal lobes beyond the flexing point.

Yes. But there's a very low bar, here.

Biden's decency is irrelevant. On November 3, the gullible throng will be electing Kamala as the US president who, according to the "decent" one, has two critical qualifications: pigment and vagina.

That's based on his promise to choose a black woman as his lying mate. If there is a kinder interpretation of "black woman" please let me know what it is.

She was a prosecutor for years who put thousands of criminals behind bars.

You'd think she'd be someone the right loved, but no. Why is that? Could it be... racism?

She was a prosecutor for years who put thousands of criminals behind bars.

You'd think she'd be someone the right loved, but no. Why is that? Could it be... racism?

Racism or the Russians. I got it.

She now regrets it. All the Dem scumbags running today are also running away from their own records. But it was a nice try on your part.

Joe was against bussing then, too, and Clinton (the blue dress one) signed many death warrants. Ask him today what he thinks about the DP.

Do you know that not long ago, the Democrat party called them "illegal aliens" and was for the wall - that object they happily surround themselves with where they live but today they call THE wall racist and xenophobic?

Decent Joe told 94% of the candidates not to apply because they are not females and not black. Thus, he discriminated on the basis of race and gender, openly and into our faces, without blinking or shame.

Exactly.

Imagine how ticked off Elizabeth Warren must be. She was 100 times more articulate, more popular, and more qualified, than Harris. And she was passed over because Joe let BLM run all over him.

If the Democrats wanted a black female candidate so badly, they should have convinced Michelle Obama to consider the position.

Harris is a goofy, whiny mess.

If America wants a second black president, re-elect Trump, and then we’ll nominate Tim Scott in 2024.

Does it need more attention than grabbing them by the ***** or walking in on naked 15-year-olds or fetish with his own daughter he'd date if he weren't her father?

Let's not talk about that. What happens on Epstein's island with the Clintons stays there.

Exactly.

Imagine how ticked off Elizabeth Warren must be. She was 100 times more articulate, more popular, and more qualified than Harris. And she was passed over because Joe let BLM run all over him.

If the Democrats wanted a black female candidate so badly, they should have convinced Michelle Obama to consider the position.

Harris is a goofy, whiny mess.

If America wants a second black president, re-elect Trump, and then we’ll nominate Tim Scott in 2024.

Her fake smiles and words are badly out of synch. No wonder she registered at the bottom of the scale during the primaries.

Frankly, I was hoping Trump would pick a black person now to make the leftists' heads explode. My all-time favorite is Candace Owens. I would vote for her twice but she is only 30.

But, then, maybe she could do a little editing of her BC like that mulatto imposter....

Why don't you post Trump's voting record, so we can compare? And post his policies while you're at it.
Two things. This thread is about Biden (and by extension Harris), not Trump. Secondly, Trump doesn’t have a voting record. Nevertheless, in the spirit of cooperation I’ll toss this out to you.

Fact Sheet: Trump Administration Accomplishments to Empower Americans with Disabilities | HHS.gov

Your turn. Keep in mind that nothing Harris might have accomplished was in a vacuum.

Back
Top Bottom