• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Biden a decent man?

Is Biden a decent man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone that has known Joe Biden personally, regardless of their party, has said that Joe Biden is a very good person. Frankly, the only people that don't think Joe Biden is a good person, are either rabidly partisan or frankly, just despicable people themselves.

No, just Democrats cover him with their love. For what they have no idea.

And Trump joked about touching women, grabbing them by the "*****". Which do you think I consider worse? Which one is more intimate?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Prostitution would be dead as a job were women not eager to have their ***** grabbed.

No, just Democrats cover him with their love. For what they have no idea.

He is a kind, thoughtful, empathetic man. It is shameful that you would try to drag him down simply because your candidate is an utterly despicable human being. If you are fine with Trump being an utterly despicable human being, then man up and own it.

That's a non-link. What's the source for that article?

That article is horse****. It was written by a trump supporter lunatic (you can see from his twitter page that he's every bit the wackadoodle cultist that every trump supporter on this thread is), he splashed the article on every right wing website that would take it, and doesn't source any of his claims.

Now you know how we feel about the Atlantic article.

He is a kind, thoughtful, empathetic man. It is shameful that you would try to drag him down simply because your candidate is an utterly despicable human being. If you are fine with Trump being an utterly despicable human being, then man up and own it.

Trump will remain president.

Joe Biden is a decent person.

There's even group of republicans who put out a video about it, contrasting Joe to Trump.

That's a non-link. What's the source for that article?

That article is horse****. It was written by a trump supporter lunatic (you can see from his twitter page that he's every bit the wackadoodle cultist that every trump supporter on this thread is), he splashed the article on every right wing website that would take it, and doesn't source any of his claims.

Here ya go................

Driver In Biden Crash Wanted Name Cleared - CBS News

Biden's Memory Isn't the Only Problem; It's His Lies | RealClearPolitics

Biden's Memory Isn't the Only Problem; It's His Lies, by Larry Elder | Creators Syndicate

More hack writers?

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepyhnsbfnbvjdv.jpg

Trump-Ivanka-awkward-kiss-gurn-1.jpg

Donald-Trump-on-The-View-640x433.png

Trump-Fondler.jpg

405fe84433c1df36fa53416f6122d5fe.jpg

Come again?

Remember John Phillips and his daughter MacKenzie Phillips of the Mama and Papa fame? She and he had sex for 10 years. Do you hate their songs?

Joe Biden is a decent person.

Biden's decency is irrelevant. On November 3, the gullible throng will be electing Kamala as the US president who, according to the "decent" one, has two critical qualifications: pigment and vagina.

That's based on his promise to choose a black woman as his lying mate. If there is a kinder interpretation of "black woman" please let me know what it is.

A decent person doesn’t lose his temper at hard working Americans and call them “Full if S—-“.

Or yell at town hall questioners and call them fat.

A decent person doesn’t aggressively assault women.

A decent person doesn’t state that he doesn’t want his kids growing up in a racial jungle. And doesn’t purposely slur his words when talking to members of a certain ethnic group.

A decent person doesn’t meet a lighter skinned black American and state that he is the first clean looking black American he’s met. And doesn’t hold some kind of a stereotype in his head that all rich kids are white.

Most importantly, a decent person doesn’t try to hide from the public, in order to cover for dementia issues, and try mislead people into thinking he’s something he’s not.

Jesus lost his temper over a fig tree. I hate to think of the words he might've used.

Biden's decency is irrelevant. On November 3, the gullible throng will be electing Kamala as the US president who, according to the "decent" one, has two critical qualifications: pigment and vagina.

That's based on his promise to choose a black woman as his lying mate. If there is a kinder interpretation of "black woman" please let me know what it is.

Ignore race and gender and she's still more qualified than Trump will ever be.

I respect your opinion, but are you sure you’re looking at Trump objectively, and not through the lens of CNN?

More importantly, the same posters arguing that Biden is a decent man are posting and liking large images implying that Trump is sexually attracted to his own daughter.

It’s difficult for people who are not decent themselves to judge the decency of someone else.

Just saying.

I dont watch CNN or any other news network. I look at people, at what they say, what they do. Trump says awful things, a lot. He does awful things to those who he perceives as enemies (the Scottish Golf course thing is a huge example of this). These are not things people simply say Trump does but later "that was just a rumor" or "there is little evidence for that". These are based off things there is no doubt he has done. Like misusing a charitable organization. Like charging his own sons charity for use of his golf course (and yes, regardless of how legal that may be it is not decent). Like lying over and over again. Like not admitting to even the most minor mistake.

Trump's Scotland golf course: Neighbors decry a bully trying to expand

"Trump partially blocked that view with a row of trees and sent Milne a $3,500 bill for a fence his company built around Milne's garden."

This is absolutely not a decent thing to do.

And some of those saying Trump is a decent man have implied that Biden is a pedophile who likes sniffing little girls hairs. How is either different? Is it right to accuse Biden of illegally grifting off of his sons connections with no actual evidence that happened?

Decency is on a scale. It will differ to some degree for most people as to what they put on that scale, but generally its close.

Prostitution would be dead as a job were women not eager to have their ***** grabbed.
Show where his comment was about prostitution. That was crude and context is definitely not indicating he was saying prostitutes allow that.

Remember John Phillips and his daughter MacKenzie Phillips of the Mama and Papa fame? She and he had sex for 10 years. Do you hate their songs?
I wouldn't vote for them for President and I cant name any of their songs so I also wouldn't purposely purchase them.

Jesus lost his temper over a fig tree. I hate to think of the words he might've used.
Ahh, no he didn’t. But that’s ok.

Ahh, no he didn’t. But that’s ok.

It's not okay. Jesus not only cursed the poor little fig tree for not bearing fruit out of season....he killed it.

Mark 11:12-25
Matthew 21:18-22
Luke, 13:6–9

Jesus had a bad temper. So if we're to judge Biden's decency based on his short temper then we must also judge Jesus for his.

Ignore race and gender and she's still more qualified than Trump will ever be.
Joe didn't ignore the pigment and the vagina - the two must-haves to qualify according to "decent" Joe.

It's not okay. Jesus not only cursed the poor little fig tree for not bearing fruit out of season....he killed it.

Mark 11:12-25
Matthew 21:18-22
Luke, 13:6–9

Jesus had a bad temper. So if we're to judge Biden's decency based on his short temper then we must also judge Jesus for his.
Ok. I guess I preached about it wrong. Good thing I no longer preach.

Joe didn't ignore the pigment and the vagina - the two must-haves to qualify according to "decent" Joe.

And she's still more qualified than that lying malignant POS in the WH.

And she's still more qualified than that lying malignant POS in the WH.
Is she more qualified based on her experience or policies?

Back
Top Bottom