• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Joe Biden a decent man?

Is Biden a decent man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is a simple question that I hope will elicit a good discussion. Is Joe Biden a decent man?

The question is NOT an assessment of his professional life; whether he is a good president or a good businessman. This is a question of character: Is Joe Biden a good human being?

Now I realize that is vague, but that intentional. I do hope we get into a discussion of what is decency, what it means to be a decent man, what it means if he is not a decent human, and what it means on questions of his fitness for office. If you think he is not a decent man, could you vote for him as POTUS? If so, how do your defend that position?

So I ask, Is Joe Biden a decent man? If you answered, you are on the record. Please elaborate (and, as with any good debate, be prepared to support your position)

This is a simple question that I hope will elicit a good discussion. Is Joe Biden a decent man?

The question is NOT an assessment of his professional life; whether he is a good president or a good businessman. This is a question of character: Is Joe Biden a good human being?

Now I realize that is vague, but that intentional. I do hope we get into a discussion of what is decency, what it means to be a decent man, what it means if he is not a decent human, and what it means on questions of his fitness for office. If you think he is not a decent man, could you vote for him as POTUS? If so, how do your defend that position?

So I ask, Is Joe Biden a decent man? If you answered, you are on the record. Please elaborate (and, as with any good debate, be prepared to support your position)

1. who cares if he is a "good businessman" - he is here to run the country, not a business.

2. who cares if he is a decent man? Our choice is between him and Trump, so only thing that matters is whether he is MORE decent than Trump or not.

So, let's see... Was he barred from running charities for life because he conned those donating? Was he sued by a ton of people for conning them in other ways (like Trump University, Trump Org suppliers, etc)? Does he lie every day big and small? Does he have much less accusers of sexual misconduct? Did he cheat on all of his wives? Is he in general an in-your-face-narcissistic-a-hole?

The answer is NO or nowhere close compared to Trump. So, the answer is yes, he IS MORE decent than Trump.

Separately, is he going to continue converting our Democratic Republic into a 3rd-world banana republic? Much less likely!

Last edited:
If you're referencing Biden's hair fetish then yes there's something there that needs attention
'
download.jpg

If you're referencing Biden's hair fetish then yes there's something there that needs attention

Does it need more attention than grabbing them by the ***** or walking in on naked 15-year-olds or fetish with his own daughter he'd date if he weren't her father?

There's many reasons why I know Joe Biden is a decent, honorable man.

Most importantly,Biden possesses unlimited empathy that is clear in every single one of his speeches. It was clear when he delivered the eulogy for his dear friend Senator John McCain. It was clear when spoke to the families of soldiers killed in action in the Middle East. Joe Biden cares about people. He has made many mistakes in his long career, but he seems to be a genuinely thoughtful and a well-intention individual. Moreover, Joe Biden is unwavering dedicated to his family. Joe Biden is the man who took the Amtrak between Washington and Delaware twice a day every day because he promised his two sons that he would be home every evening after the tragic death of their mother and sister.

In essence, Joe Biden is a competent, qualified candidate who, despite momentous personal tragedy, has striven to make America a better place, and although his record is far from perfect, he continues to make the best possible decisions with the information available to him at the time, because he's simply a decent, honest guy. I’m proud to support Joe Biden in 2020, but I will readily acknowledge his flaws.

Is Joe Biden a decent man?

i'm not sure, but some do think that Tweety, on the other hand, might be a lying, narcissistic scumbag. i heard that on random internet sites a couple times.

Sometimes plagiarism can be entertaining.

Once again, as in a thread "discussing" his opponent in the upcoming election, I cannot judge his decency by what little I know of the man.

We see his public face, and what is being and has been reported of him. But I don't KNOW him.

All I will say is that I don't support his election to the Presidency for reasons discussed in other threads.

From what I know, he seems to be a decent man.

Biden is a scumbag that fondles little children and sniffs their hair.

Do you always run to a woman to protect you from racism? Say something to that person, America-lover!
But you’re so much better at it than I. I admit when I’m outclassed.

OK, who on earth said Biden is not a decent man?

My God, deplorables don't even know decent when they see it.

There's many reasons why I know Joe Biden is a decent, honorable man.

Most importantly,Biden possesses unlimited empathy that is clear in every single one of his speeches. It was clear when he delivered the eulogy for his dear friend Senator John McCain. It was clear when spoke to the families of soldiers killed in action in the Middle East. Joe Biden cares about people. He has made many mistakes in his long career, but he seems to be a genuinely thoughtful and a well-intention individual. Moreover, Joe Biden is unwavering dedicated to his family. Joe Biden is the man who took the Amtrak between Washington and Delaware twice a day every day because he promised his two sons that he would be home every evening after the tragic death of their mother and sister.

In essence, Joe Biden is a competent, qualified candidate who, despite momentous personal tragedy, has striven to make America a better place, and although his record is far from perfect, he continues to make the best possible decisions with the information available to him at the time, because he's simply a decent, honest guy. I’m proud to support Joe Biden in 2020, but I will readily acknowledge his flaws.

He's mainly scummy but I will give him big credit in one area: as a young politician, he lost a child and his wife in a car crash/ Many years later, he lost his oldest son to brain cancer. Two tragedies like that would have destroyed many men. SO I give him major kudos there.

On the other hand, his treatment of Judge Robert Bork was one of the most disgraceful things I have seen in the senate. Biden, who should have been thrown out of a mediocre law school for cheating, constantly attacked the integrity of one of the finest legal minds of the last 50 years. He also was a major leader of the Anita Hill nonsense against Clarence Thomas. The attack on Bork set a new low in supreme court confirmation hearings. And for a guy with his pathetic record to attack Bork was outrageous

He's mainly scummy but I will give him big credit in one area: as a young politician, he lost a child and his wife in a car crash/ Many years later, he lost his oldest son to brain cancer. Two tragedies like that would have destroyed many men. SO I give him major kudos there.

On the other hand, his treatment of Judge Robert Bork was one of the most disgraceful things I have seen in the senate. Biden, who should have been thrown out of a mediocre law school for cheating, constantly attacked the integrity of one of the finest legal minds of the last 50 years. He also was a major leader of the Anita Hill nonsense against Clarence Thomas. The attack on Bork set a new low in supreme court confirmation hearings. And for a guy with his pathetic record to attack Bork was outrageous
Save the oratory - he’s anti gun.
Since that’s your only ruler in life, you hate him solely for that reason.

Save the oratory - he’s anti gun.
Since that’s your only ruler in life, you hate him solely for that reason.

you're lying yet again. Joe Lieberman is anti gun and he is a decent man

Hard to answer since the media doesn't pick Joe apart like they do a republican. If a serious look was done into the Ukraine Burisma scandal we might have a better answer.

OK, who on earth said Biden is not a decent man?

My God, deplorables don't even know decent when they see it.
He is a empty vessel currently, so more decent then he was. Watch him, more decent by the day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

He is a empty vessel currently, so more decent then he was. Watch him, more decent by the day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Here is Sniffy with his Granddaughter. That sort of kiss looks like a prelude to a boning.

Attachments

• 24252576-0-image-a-6_1580745140112.jpg
    24252576-0-image-a-6_1580745140112.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 71
Does it need more attention than grabbing them by the ***** or walking in on naked 15-year-olds or fetish with his own daughter he'd date if he weren't her father?

Any man who would not date Ivanka is not a man.

Here is Sniffy with his Granddaughter. That sort of kiss looks like a prelude to a boning.
Sorry Turtle, I see nothing wrong with the affection he is showing to his granddaughter. Families have different ways of showing affection. So, I’m sorry but I find this a bit offensive. JS.

Back
Top Bottom