• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is It Time To Consider How Blessed We Are ?

So you support fascism.
Not the place for it. Did you forget we're in the Loft? Nor is it the topic. Are you grateful for fascism?

No idea what that means. But, I won't post on your thread again.
It means you should read the rules of the forum before you post in it. I was being kind.

Ironically, I'm having difficulty putting my feet on the ground, today. I slipped in the bathroom and at least sprained two toes when my foot smacked the wall. 😖 I'm grateful, though, I still have toes to stub.
Hope you recover.

I have a friend who is having serious back issues.

I feel terrible for him (metaphorically speaking).

I am grateful for health.

Moderator's Warning:
Please remember the Loft guidelines when posting in this forum. Thanks.

Every day I find things to be grateful for, and that feeling alone is worth it, every day. I think too often in our lives we tend to take for granted things we should be grateful for.

When I see images from Ukraine, a relatively modern and prosperous nation, or Florida, after Hurricane Ian, I recognize that our everyday experiences can be destroyed in an instant, or overnight. That store, that neighborhood, that neighbor, those things we just expect to be there - gone.

It behooves is to appreciate the here and now whenever we can, because it might not be there after.

Back
Top Bottom