• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it time Biden appoints a prez, 5th Column Threat Advisory of McCabe, Strzok, Page, Vindman, Mary Trump?

Is it time Biden appoints a prez, 5th Column Threat Advisory of McCabe, Strzok, Page,Vindman, Mary T

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm convinced some who you named are traitors. This is a TDS motivated poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is such a brain-addled proposal I don't even know what angle you're looking at this from.

If you're getting your pointers from Candace Owens though, it's little surprise you're not making any damn sense.

This is such a brain-addled proposal I don't even know what angle you're looking at this from.

If you're getting your pointers from Candace Owens though, it's little surprise you're not making any damn sense.

Post's posts NEVER make sense.

I assumed it was obvious the tweet with the image of the four G.O.P. pols and the Candace Owen tweet are examples of the Fifth Column threat.

Uhhh, I chose the premier US experts in counter intelligence who the record supports are the most trustworthy, Strzok, his boss, McCabe, McCabe's counsel, Lisa Page, NSA's Ukraine native, Lt. Col. (USA-Ret) Vindman, and Trump cult of personality disorder, expert Mary Trump, PhD.,
...so unless you have verifiable facts (non-RWE propaganda...actual facts) to the contrary disqualifying any of them, consider how pressing the immediate need is and propose comparable, alternative expertise who can be trusted to advise Biden!

I did not permit the lies of Trump & cult to influence my thinking. I try never to.

Last edited:
Strzok, McCabe, disgraced and fired from the FBI!
What a losing group.

Page
Former FBI special agent Peter Strzok’s wife discovered his affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page on his phone in 2017, the Justice Department revealed in its response to his claims he was wrongfully fired.

Just a terrible, insane idea.

Candace Owens is a vile pro-Putin fascist and should be ashamed of herself, but she shouldn't be investigated or prosecuted. Freedom of speech entails the right to make a complete ass of one's self.

Putin is losing the PR battle. His supporters in the US are being marginalized by the mainstream elements of their own parties. Why would we want to mess that up by dropping a partisan bomb into the mix like investigating them as traitors? I can't think of a better way to galvanize them.

Strzok, McCabe, disgraced and fired from the FBI!
What a losing group.

Page
Former FBI special agent Peter Strzok’s wife discovered his affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page on his phone in 2017, the Justice Department revealed in its response to his claims he was wrongfully fired.
And fired by who? Trump appointee's trying to please the orange man. Both Strzok and McCabe have been vindicated. McCabe won his suit to get his retirement reinstated. It was all political and corrected by the courts. Neither is disgraced. Both have their pensions and bestselling books.

Last edited:
And fired by who? Trump appointee's trying to please the orange man. Both Strzok and McCabe have been vindicated. McCabe won his suit to get his retirement reinstated. It was all political and corrected by the courts. Neither is disgraces. Both have their pensions and bestselling books.
It was abuse of office for the purposes of obstructing counter intelligence investigation and the Mueller Investigation, and obstruction of justice.

"...The messages were released this week by House Select Committee member Liz Cheney.

“Is there any privacy in this country anymore?” Hannity asked on Fox News Tuesday. “Or do they get to release thousands more of individual private citizens’ texts?”

Some of the hosts also blamed Cheney for the messages, which had been lawfully obtained by congressional subpoena.

“Liz Cheney and her off-the-wall obsession with text messages to Mark Meadows,” Ingraham said on Fox News Tuesday.

“We now live in a country where none of your private communications are safe from the eyes of power-drunk politicians like Liz Cheney,” Tucker Carlson said.
“Fox News has now obtained the text messages between the FBI agent Peter Peter Strzok and his FBI lawyer girlfriend Lisa Page,” Hannity said on Dec. 12, 2017.

No appreciable difference compared to,

Last edited:
Just a terrible, insane idea.

Candace Owens is a vile pro-Putin fascist and should be ashamed of herself, but she shouldn't be investigated or prosecuted. Freedom of speech entails the right to make a complete ass of one's self.

Putin is losing the PR battle. His supporters in the US are being marginalized by the mainstream elements of their own parties. Why would we want to mess that up by dropping a partisan bomb into the mix like investigating them as traitors? I can't think of a better way to galvanize them.
It's well past time Biden should worry about the reaction of Fifth Columnists and their symps of the media as to who Biden is listening
to about how to marginalize them. Are you saying it isn't political? LOL! Who politicized McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Vindman?

Shock the RWE, burst their carefully fabricated, long invested in, "belief" system. Nothing else has any effect on them.:
POS was not even in office, at this point in his "Big Lie I" Op :

AP Fact Check: No 'criminal act' in race of FBI agent's wife​

https://apnews.com › ap-fact-check-no-criminal-act-rac...

Oct 25, 2016 — RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Donald Trump was out of bounds when he accused rival Hillary Clinton of committing a "criminal act" by giving large ...

Trump Wrong About Campaign Donations - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org › 2017/07 › trump-wrong-ca...
Claim: Claimed Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe "got $700,000" from Hillary Clinton for his wife's 2015 state Senate campaign in Virginia.
Claimed by: Donald Trump

Here's the worst thing Donald Trump said to Andrew McCabe

https://www.cnn.com › 2019/02/19 › politics › donald-tru...
Feb 19, 2019 — You can debate whether acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe did the right thing when he authorized a counterintelligence investigation into ...

In assessing donations to McCabe's wife, inspector general ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2018/06/14
Jun 14, 2018 — Horowitz assessed a topic of keen interest to President Trump: the bureau's former deputy director, Andrew McCabe, and political donations ...

Trump: I never called McCabe's wife a 'loser' - Politico

https://www.politico.com › story › 2019/02/19 › trump...
Feb 19, 2019 — The former FBI deputy director said in an interview that Trump asked him about what it was like for his wife losing her state Senate race.

Attachments

• Mccabe042321.jpg
    Mccabe042321.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It's well past time Biden should worry about the reaction of Fifth Columnists and their symps of the media as to who Biden is listening to about how to marginalize them.
They are marginalizing themselves. Some of them are already trying to walk back their Putin apologia, or pretend they were never on Russia's side. This is good. It means that mainstream opinion, even among their usual audience, is overwhelmingly against them.
Are you saying it isn't political? LOL! Who politicized McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Vindman?
I don't really care. But forming a committee of people right-wingers already hate to investigate right-wingers as traitors is going to galvanize them.

Better to just let the various Tuckers make asses of themselves if they still want to support Vladimir Putin after all he has done. I have no desire to politicize the situation in Ukraine.

This thread makes conspiracy posts look positively sane by comparison.

The orange man keeps interjection himself. Poor creature still waving to a parade which has passed him by.
And too many on the right continuing to suck up to Trump for fear of upsetting his snowflake base.

This thread makes conspiracy posts look positively sane by comparison.
No specifics, though, 'cuz facts aren't how you or Trump, roll.

The problem is not what I've presented, that Trump started attacking FBI no. 2. McCabe, during the 2016 campaign,
dismissed Lt. Col. Vindman's twin brother in an act of retribution, associated McCabe, Strzok, and Page more than once.
with the death penalty "for treason," or that Trump acted out Strzok bringing Lisa Page to orgasm....
.... the problem is that 74 million voted for Trump after all of that and proposed bleach and light "inside the body," possibly by injection,
and an impeachment inquiry and trial.

Last edited:
the germans thought jews were a fifth column. how did that work out for yall?
No. "the Germans" were propagandized by Hitler and Goebbels. .

"...international Jewish conspiracy to destroy western civilization."

No specifics, though, 'cuz facts aren't how you or Trump, roll.

The problem is not what I've presented, that Trump started attacking FBI no. 2. McCabe, during the 2016 campaign,
dismissed Lt. Col. Vindman's twin brother in an act of retribution, associated McCabe, Strzok, and Page more than once.
with the death penalty "for treason," or that Trump acted out Strzok bringing Lisa Page to orgasm....
.... the problem is that 74 million voted for Trump after all of that and proposed bleach and light "inside the body," possibly by injection,
and an impeachment inquiry and trial.

That's what I mean, you are all over the place. Leaping from one thing to another making a specific impossible because you are on five different topics. All of them word salads to boot.

That's what I mean, you are all over the place. Leaping from one thing to another making a specific impossible because you are on five different topics. All of them word salads to boot.
What part of Fifth Column threat vs trusted experts advising POTUS Biden on how to prevent them from aiding and abetting Putin do you
not understand?

Trump 'Terminates' Secretary Of Defense Mark Esper - NPR

https://www.npr.org › 2020/11/09 › trump-terminates-sec...
Nov 9, 2020 — Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been "terminated," President Trump wrote in a tweet, and will be replaced by Christopher C. Miller, ...

Off the Rails: Trump’s failed 11th-hour military withdrawal campaign

A behind-the-scenes look at former President Trump’s unprecedented clash with the Pentagon.
www.axios.com

www.axios.com
Jonathan Swan, Zachary Basu
May 16, 2021 - Politics & Policy

Episode 9: Trump's war with his generals​

"..John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

It was Nov. 9, 2020 — days after Trump lost his re-election bid, 10 weeks before the end of his presidency and just moments after Macgregor was offered a post as senior adviser to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.

As head of the powerful Presidential Personnel Office, McEntee had Trump's ear. Even so, Macgregor was astonished. He told McEntee he doubted they could do all of these things before Jan. 20.

"Then do as much as you can," McEntee replied.

In Macgregor's opinion, Miller probably couldn't act on his own authority to execute a total withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Afghanistan because he was serving in an acting capacity. If this was for real, Macgregor told McEntee, then it was going to need an order from the president.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11. .."

Last edited:
What part of Fifth Column threat vs trusted experts advising POTUS Biden on how to prevent them from aiding and abetting Putin do you
not understand?

Trump 'Terminates' Secretary Of Defense Mark Esper - NPR

https://www.npr.org › 2020/11/09 › trump-terminates-sec...
Nov 9, 2020 — Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been "terminated," President Trump wrote in a tweet, and will be replaced by Christopher C. Miller, ...

Off the Rails: Trump’s failed 11th-hour military withdrawal campaign

A behind-the-scenes look at former President Trump’s unprecedented clash with the Pentagon.
www.axios.com

www.axios.com
Jonathan Swan, Zachary Basu
May 16, 2021 - Politics & Policy

Episode 9: Trump's war with his generals​

"..John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

It was Nov. 9, 2020 — days after Trump lost his re-election bid, 10 weeks before the end of his presidency and just moments after Macgregor was offered a post as senior adviser to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.

As head of the powerful Presidential Personnel Office, McEntee had Trump's ear. Even so, Macgregor was astonished. He told McEntee he doubted they could do all of these things before Jan. 20.

"Then do as much as you can," McEntee replied.

In Macgregor's opinion, Miller probably couldn't act on his own authority to execute a total withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Afghanistan because he was serving in an acting capacity. If this was for real, Macgregor told McEntee, then it was going to need an order from the president.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11. .."

Crazy wild ass speculation and questionable theories, seems so legitimate.

Back
Top Bottom